What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

The woke mob demands you celebrate trans culture now. Its not good enough to remain silent on the issues anymore.
I saw a video (might have been Ben Shapiro) the other day that said that companies get a woke social credit score and if they don't rate high enough, woke institutional investors won't buy their stock.

Titos and lemonade in a portable tap. It holds 1.5 gallons. I use a fire extinguisher quick release mount, 1 on the golf cart, and one on the boat.

1684952515236.png
link?:smokin:

We make an adult Limeade. Limeade concentrate, Sprite and vodka. tastes like Sonic limeades and will sneak up quick. :laughing:

link?:smokin:

We make an adult Limeade. Limeade concentrate, Sprite and vodka. tastes like Sonic limeades and will sneak up quick. :laughing:
I made some shit that people started calling "farmer's atomic lemonade" Simply Lemonade, watermelon vodka, Polar half and half, and a 6 pack of twisted tea half and half. Ratio is blurry, like most of the nights I drank it :flipoff2: It was one that snuck up on you

I made some shit that people started calling "farmer's atomic lemonade" Simply Lemonade, watermelon vodka, Polar half and half, and a 6 pack of twisted tea half and half. Ratio is blurry, like most of the nights I drank it :flipoff2: It was one that snuck up on you
yea I use the frozen Minutemaid Limeade concentrate. then instead of adding X number of cans or water. i split it between vodka and Sprite. :cool2:

Now AB is giving away bud light
But BL is doubling down on the insults.

Current commercial constantly running on YoutubeTV is a woman figuring out how to carry 5 pints in her hands (cause no tray), smugly walking by a white male carrying 4 pints precariously on a tray. :homer:

Woman is probaby tranny though :laughing:

I saw that a couple weeks ago when I was in Texas. May have posted the flier here.

LA Dodgers Surpass Cowboys As Gayest Team In Sports
SPORTS·May 24, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
646d1cc4668a2646d1cc4668a3.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA — After decades of total dominance, the Dallas Cowboys have been dethroned by the Los Angeles Dodgers as the gayest team in all of sports.
"It's a real Cinderella story," said Dodgers owner Mark Walter. "Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined us being this gay."
Despite humble beginnings, the Dodgers have transformed into a gay juggernaut over the past several years. "We put in the hard, gay work," said Dodgers manager Dave Roberts. "Let me tell you--no one outside that locker room believed we could be more gay than the Cowboys. No one! But our players, our front office--we kept believing. We kept showing up, day after day, fully committed to gayness. Now here we are, kings of the gay mountain. This accomplishment belongs to every Dodgers player who laid the foundation. We stand on the shoulders of gay giants."
As the Dodgers celebrated their stunning upset, the Dallas Cowboys organization was rocked by the news. "I'm speechless," said owner Jerry Jones. "It's going to be tough looking in the mirror at night and having to ask myself, 'Could I have been more gay?'. We did everything we could--left it all out on the field. It just wasn't gay enough."
At publishing time, several soccer teams had complained that they were far, far gayer than the Dodgers. However, those teams were quickly reminded that soccer is not a sport

Titos and lemonade in a portable tap. It holds 1.5 gallons. I use a fire extinguisher quick release mount, 1 on the golf cart, and one on the boat.

1684952515236.png
Sorry, did not investigate link, what provides the pressure on that keg unit

I saw a video (might have been Ben Shapiro) the other day that said that companies get a woke social credit score and if they don't rate high enough, woke institutional investors won't buy their stock.
Yes... ESG score ( environmental, social, and governance) ...they're trying to force all companies into it.

Sorry, did not investigate link, what provides the pressure on that keg unit
Portable CO2 tank.
If you want to be ‘cheap’ you can probably build a hand pump. Using CO2 means the beer doesn’t go bad due to oxygen (reason legs go flat) being used.

Portable CO2 tank.
If you want to be ‘cheap’ you can probably build a hand pump. Using CO2 means the beer doesn’t go bad due to oxygen (reason legs go flat) being used.
Aware of how keg co2 works, don’t see the line or what bottle he was using. I have several PB bottles, 4lb, 20 lb and T, just curious what compact solution there was

Take their free beer and go to the range, shoot it up, make Youtube videos, then you'll make money off the video's, win win!
Fuck Transheuser Busch

Top Back Refresh