What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

down 12 billion from the date this thread started.

1684275849839.png

I didn't realize Minocqua, Wisconsin was a woke liberal strong hold though It's been 10+ years since I've been through. It was more of a backwoods summer tourist town. Unless things have really changed I don't see that place lasting long.

When I was down in Seattle a couple weeks ago the liberal creed was everywhere. We stayed in an air bnb in a nicer neighborhood, every house had some sort of liberal sign in the front yard, not a single bum around. Go a mile away and there's bums everywhere, it's funny how they all preached that shit though didn't allow bums in their neighborhood.

When I was down in Seattle a couple weeks ago the liberal creed was everywhere. We stayed in an air bnb in a nicer neighborhood, every house had some sort of liberal sign in the front yard, not a single bum around. Go a mile away and there's bums everywhere, it's funny how they all preached that shit though didn't allow bums in their neighborhood.
Elitism - say all the right things when you're talking about what the common folk should do.

Wayback example: SF Mayor Dianne Feinstein being "anti gun" while having a CC permit.

I didn't realize Minocqua, Wisconsin was a woke liberal strong hold though It's been 10+ years since I've been through. It was more of a backwoods summer tourist town. Unless things have really changed I don't see that place lasting long.
uh dude, p. much all of northern WI is duluth 2.0

Wayback example: SF Mayor Dianne Feinstein being "anti gun" while having a CC permit.
Most, if not all of those windbags have ARMED security details.

If the .gov gives me a 24-hour armed security detail, I'll give up my semi-automatic guns. Until that happens, I am my armed security detail.

actually they mighta been blue longer, big port and mining presence, and that means union stooges in droves

Dumb question, but can shareholders sue?

Because when a business takes a stand on political or social issues, whether left or right, they can ONLY lose customers.

I know jackshit about business or economics, but the above is just common sense. How are so-called educated business people making such a fundamental error? Is there something else going on? Are they getting money from somewhere besides consumers that would makes these decisions permissible?

When I was in middle school and into high school my oldest brother delivered for Coors & miller, king brewing was Anheuser Busch and his main competition so I didn't get the frogs and shit.

I had an extensive Zima pin, pen and hat collection, ALL the stickers and posters covering my bedroom walls. Coors dry and a handful of other short lived beers were iny collection of memorabilia. I just put my last red dog sticker on my toolbox last year. :smokin:
PXL_20230516_160639169.jpg
Holy shit a Muchado Productions sticker. Rob is my biz partner and we own some self storage together here in the Midwest.

Most, if not all of those windbags have ARMED security details.

If the .gov gives me a 24-hour armed security detail, I'll give up my semi-automatic guns. Until that happens, I am my armed security detail.
The difference between you and me is, I’d still keep my semiautomatic guns :flipoff2:

This chick scared a lot of Millennials into being incells so they had to take up "other" causes for self-valuation.

Pussies. 1999

:laughing:

Had dinner with a buddy who runs a bottling line at the local plant. He was very pissed about the whole thing. Said production is way down, overtime is cancelled, summer help discontinued and enhanced retirement packages being promoted. Layoffs were being hinted about. Sucky situation.

He said Bud Light was the biggest profit center, ie highest profit product. I asked if that was due to being watered down so much and he bout punched me in the nose. He said Bud Light was almost zero'd out on production and all the other products are substantially lower than before.

I am guessing stock value was initially influenced by opinions, but sales trends are starting to have a bigger influence.

:laughing:

The boycott of Bud Light over its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney "isn't going away," because it fits the pattern of previously successful consumer boycotts, a former executive at the brand's parent company has said.

Anson Frericks, who spent more than a decade at Anheuser-Busch, said Bud Light's appeal had been that it was "inoffensive" but that appeal was now gone. He suggested that a way to move past the controversy was for the beverage company to "publicly commit to staying out of political issues."

The Miller ad looked like sarcasm. A hot chick denouncing the use of hot chicks in advertising, talk shit about the bikini babes and proceed to show a bunch of them, the good/bad shit sounded like a joke as did them buying up the old advertising.
Are really giving bags of shit to grow hops? Bizarre.

Top Back Refresh