What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

"She's a woman!!!" With no tits, a dick & balls and a pesky little thing called a y chromosome but other than that, yea definitely a woman. :laughing:

_nc_ohc=AtKPuVUVRdMAX_7kS2o&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Can the companies just stop with all their dumbass virtue signaling? I don't give a rat's ass what you support, or don't support, find offensive, etc. Just make a good product, and shut the f**k up.

Why is that so difficult?

Last edited:
I saw multiple videos over the last couple of days claiming Anheuser-Busch is going to start suing youtube creators and others for copyright infringement over using their product in videos and memes.

Can the companies just stop with all their dumbass virtue signaling? I don't giove a rat's ass what you support, or don't support, find offensive, etc. Just make a good product, and shut the f**k up.

Why is that so difficult?
They are being told to by the people holding the money.

I saw multiple videos over the last couple of days claiming Anheuser-Busch is going to start suing youtube creators and others for copyright infringement over using their product in videos and memes.
Highly doubtful that it's true though.

I buy a product with my own money, Are you saying it is not mine to do with what I wish?

If I was making my own product and representing it as theirs, sure, but this aint that.

I am truly asking a question, because I'm at a loss here.

I buy a product with my own money, Are you saying it is not mine to do with what I wish?

If I was making my own product and representing it as theirs, sure, but this aint that.

I am truly asking a question, because I'm at a loss here.
Who knows. I did a google search and couldn't find any info on it, so maybe it's fake news.

There are plenty of people, mostly leftists, who want to criminalize satire. It's already happened in some European countries.

I'm sure there are some copyright issues. Like if you buy a CD (almost album) and you play the music on youtube while saying what you think of it you might get it taken down by the artists

Satire and conversation falls under fair use.

Let them sue. Whoever gets sued can start a GFM for defense and get rich.

Top Back Refresh