What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

The scary part of the Linkslide

"Despite the continued freefall of Bud Light’s sales, Daily Wire host Michael Knowles points out that its parent company cannot break its commitment to left-wing ideology. Knowles pointed out Monday that AB InBev is a member of The World Federation of Advertisers. That group created The Global Alliance for Responsible Media (GARM), a “cross industry initiative” to “demonetize … harmful content.”

“GARM is so powerful and controls so much advertising money (like that of Bud Light) that YouTube, Meta (FB & IG), Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, and others are writing pages of reports about how they will run their platforms to satisfy GARM standards,” Knowles wrote. Worse than that, GARM is also backed by the World Economic Forum as a “flagship project” under their “Platform for Shaping the Future of Media, Entertainment and Sport.” "
is it true or not would be the real question. or are you just doing the parrot thing?

Now apparently BL has pissed off the gays as well. Saw this just a few mins ago when I logged in for work.

From Newsweek:

Gay bars in Chicago have reportedly faced online harassment for refusing to sell AB InBev products after the company distanced itself from an ad campaign featuring a transgender influencer.

Can't get right..

:laughing:

Now apparently BL has pissed off the gays as well. Saw this just a few mins ago when I logged in for work.

From Newsweek:

Gay bars in Chicago have reportedly faced online harassment for refusing to sell AB InBev products after the company distanced itself from an ad campaign featuring a transgender influencer.

Can't get right..

And this is the exact reason when you are a beer company, you stick to selling beer, rather than social issues.

From Newsweek:

Can't get right..

Fimages%2Fa7da343dbc1527abf286816ad8d1f36e%2Ftenor.gif

To all those that say you stopped buying Bud Light; don't worry, people like this have been helping make up for your lack of sales. Yes, the boycott people far out weigh the social media people. Hence, the sales drop.
:laughing: - It's hilarious when folks buy a shitload of extra (beers, books, CDs, etc.) to virtue-signal via destruction of said items.

If I wrote a book and you bought 1 million copies to burn them in spite of me, I just sold 1 million extra copies of that shitty book :homer: Fuck, I'll help you load 'em :lmao:

:laughing: - It's hilarious when folks buy a shitload of extra (beers, books, CDs, etc.) to virtue-signal via destruction of said items.

If I wrote a book and you bought 1 million copies to burn them in spite of me, I just sold 1 million extra copies of that shitty book :homer: Fuck, I'll help you load 'em :lmao:
I know what you mean. I cannot process how a person sits there and thinks, "This'll show em'!"

I know what you mean. I cannot process how a person sits there and thinks, "This'll show em'!"
Do you people not know any rich people? I really doubt they went out and bought that to blow it up. They probably had that in stock and now refuse to put it in the fridge and blew it up. All the rich people I know keep about that much beer in stock in case they want to have a party on short notice.
Back when I drank beer we had a whole fridge in the basement full. Now it's more lame. :laughing:

1683818975127.png

Do you people not know any rich people? I really doubt they went out and bought that to blow it up. They probably had that in stock and now refuse to put it in the fridge and blew it up. All the rich people I know keep about that much beer in stock in case they want to have a party on short notice.
Back when I drank beer we had a whole fridge in the basement full. Now it's more lame. :laughing:

1683818975127.png
The lake here is the rich folk bud light capitol, so I know folks that do exactly that. I don't however, know anyone who would buy that much to blow up or shoot for video purposes as a means to stick it to AB. I mean if they already had it I could see it sure, but not someone who'd go buy it after the fall out to do it, though they are for sure out there.

From Newsweek:

Can't get right..

That’s old news, been posted already

Bud needs to bring back Red Dog and rake it in with the 90's nostalgia

Red-Dog2.jpg

Edit: That might have been Miller. Shit... Sorry

Last edited:
Bud needs to bring back Red Dog and rake it in with the 90's nostalgia

Red-Dog2.jpg

Edit: That might have been Miller. Shit... Sorry
I swear I saw that in a Circle K within the last 3-5 years or so. I remember wondering it it made a comeback, or if it was just a temp thing.

We will need to continue to clarify the fact that this was one can, one influencer, one post, and not a campaign, and repeat this message for some time
That's campaigning...:laughing:

Top Back Refresh