What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

You have better taste buds than I do.

I'll drink beer from a glass, a plastic cup, a keg, a can bottle or out of a fuckin' puddle in the dirt. I do not give even 1 solitary fuck. It all tastes the same to me.

I got behind, but now this is stuck in my head.

I really don't care how these large companies brewing shitty beer they hail as "American" while being foreign owned choose to market their products. I wasn't drinking that shit before, I'm not drinking it now, and I won't be drinking it moving forward. It's shitty beer.

It's not about marketing beer.

It's about the culture war.

Their side wants to cut the balls off of 2-year-old boys, with or without parental consent.
Their side wants a boy or man to compete against women and girls.
Their side wants you children to be indoctrinated into transsexualism against their, and your, will.
Their side wants to allow sexual drag shows for children.

Get it now?

Its a shame. They made good socks. Why a company finds the need to share this shit is beyond me.
Yet, cops kill more white men than cops kill black men.

Black men kill more white people than white people kill black people.

Black men, at 6.5% of the US population commit 50% of violent crime.

Maybe stop being a violent piece of shit and you won't get your neck crushed by Chavin. :idea:

It's not about marketing beer.

It's about the culture war.

Their side wants to cut the balls off of 2-year-old boys, with or without parental consent.
Their side wants a boy or man to compete against women and girls.
Their side wants you children to be indoctrinated into transsexualism against their, and your, will.
Their side wants to allow sexual drag shows for children.

Get it now?
Oh, it's very much about marketing beer for A-B. They just badly miscalculated their target audience. They have to answer to their shareholders and the vast majority of those shareholders don't give a fuck about anything other than their ROI.

If you don't like it, don't buy their beer. It's really that simple.

You really gotta love a CEO who is trying to do damage control and make it worse. :lmao:

On point 1, I disagree. Did you see the video with horseface? She is totally woke.

On point 2, I agree. I will never but another AB product.
Yeah, she is. They made a bad hire. Don't hire marketing people who want to use your company to be a soapbox for their politics if those politics don't align with your core customer base. We're seeing the end result of that.

I keep trying to find out how much they have lost, not as easy as it was 3 weeks ago. 10b by now? More? Its fn hilarious they keep digging their grave deeper.

5-10B but is that total market share or company value ?

I keep trying to find out how much they have lost, not as easy as it was 3 weeks ago. 10b by now? More? Its fn hilarious they keep digging their grave deeper.

I'm curious too.

Also wondering when the Bailout is goona happen

They really haven't lost much... Yes, stock took a hit. But it's basically bouncing back.

1683560294481.png

They really haven't lost much... Yes, stock took a hit. But it's basically bouncing back.

1683560294481.png

People are protesting Bud Light and buying other shit. AB owns alot of that other shit. That model of beer is about dead, but they're doing okay with everything else. The big $$$ hit has actually been more of a shift.

It has been said a few times but stock prices are not a great indicator unless they cause large shareholders to put pressure on management. Stock fluctuations due to flash in the pan stock sell offs are not important as they will bounce back pretty quickly. Stock prices going down due to actual earnings reports are significant and will stir shit up.

The only sales numbers we have seen so far are estimates from some kind of industry association not bud light or AB In Bev itself. Bud light will be busting ass to improve sales before their next sales report. Sales do appear to be down, and the boycott seems to be working, just from the increasingly desperate attempts at damage control we are seeing.

There's a beer/wine/tobacco shop by my work that I frequent. The owner is flamboyantly gay and is an ultra-right wing MAGA tranny hater. :laughing: If he's there next time I'm in there, I'll ask.

I have no clue what his answer is going to be, but I'm certain it's going to be at least 5 minutes long and hilarious. He's basically a Tim Dillon with more lisp and way more conservative. :laughing:

Update-

Stopped by the beer store Thursday, and owner dude was there. There's now a bud light ad covering the door, and as soon as you step inside its ALL room temp bud light at the entrance. 12 and 18 packs jammed up by the window, giant stack of 30 packs awkwardly placed by the door so that you have to go around it to get in the store.

me- [pointing] "Uh... what's up with all this?"

Tim Dillan- [smartass look] "I'm showing my support for the little bird that turned into a woman."

me- ...

Tim Dillon- "I put it all up in the window so it will skunk. It damn sure ain't selling."

me- "Yea I think alot of people have switched brands."

Tim Dillon- "Oh our sales have went up this week since I set up the display [points towards door]. People see that shit and they get mad. People drink more when they're mad. I get someone coming in to grab a 12 pack and smokes for the weekend... they get all pissed off walking in the door. All the other beer is at the back. All of the sudden that idea for a 12 pack turns into a 30 pack. I'm thinking about getting two Bud Light neon signs to go on either side of the door. I'll leave those bastards on all night even after hours, so people driving by will see it, get pissed, and come get more beer the next day."

:laughing:

Update-

Stopped by the beer store Thursday, and owner dude was there. There's now a bud light ad covering the door, and as soon as you step inside its ALL room temp bud light at the entrance. 12 and 18 packs jammed up by the window, giant stack of 30 packs awkwardly placed by the door so that you have to go around it to get in the store.

me- [pointing] "Uh... what's up with all this?"

Tim Dillan- [smartass look] "I'm showing my support for the little bird that turned into a woman."

me- ...

Tim Dillon- "I put it all up in the window so it will skunk. It damn sure ain't selling."

me- "Yea I think alot of people have switched brands."

Tim Dillon- "Oh our sales have went up this week since I set up the display [points towards door]. People see that shit and they get mad. People drink more when they're mad. I get someone coming in to grab a 12 pack and smokes for the weekend... they get all pissed off walking in the door. All the other beer is at the back. All of the sudden that idea for a 12 pack turns into a 30 pack. I'm thinking about getting two Bud Light neon signs to go on either side of the door. I'll leave those bastards on all night even after hours, so people driving by will see it, get pissed, and come get more beer the next day."

:laughing:
Thanks for reporting back :beer:

And

:smokin::lmao:

That's because y'all fuckers are weaker than well water.

Y'all need to learn how to hold a grudge.:evil:
The local grocery store in Texas is HEB and it is a fucking cult.

They used their political power to pull an anti sanctuary city bill in 2011.

I STILL hate those mother fuckers, and blame them directly for the deaths of anyone killed by an illegal that should have been deported and was not,

Stock price wouldn't go down if enough folks thought the earnings report is going to suck?

Sure seems like the stock price is reflecting the idea that most people think it's not a big deal.
AB is fucking huge.

What did the Bud Lite line do?

It reminds me of the Harry’s razors versus Jeremy’s Razors thing.
Jeremys razors made a big splash with an awesome ad, but at the end Harry’s razors stock didn’t reflect any the drama.

Top Back Refresh