What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

200.gif
200.gif

200.gif

Drag Queen Dee Synder goes down for agreeing with drag queen Paul Stanley.:laughing:

“San Francisco Pride was on the cusp of announcing Twisted Sister’s ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ as the unofficial rallying cry of this year’s SF Pride Parade & Celebration, with the band’s frontman Dee Snider performing the song on our center stage,” the LGBT group said in a statement following the cancelation. “Dee has always been a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights.”
“However, when we were notified about the tweet in which Dee expressed support for Kiss’s Paul Stanley’s transphobic statement, we were heartbroken and angry. The message perpetuated by that tweet casts doubt on young trans people’s ability to self-identify their gender,” the group added. “We have mutually agreed to part ways, but appreciate Dee seeing this as a teachable moment and a reminder that even allies need to be educated to ensure that they are not casually promoting transphobia. To all our allies — we want to call you in — not call you out.”

Drag Queen Dee Synder goes down for agreeing with drag queen Paul Stanley.:laughing:

It's fucked up that Stanley backed down under pressure and that it's an issue in the first place. Neither of them said anything negative. Let kids be kids and grow up to be who they will be rather than forcibly steering them into whatever fucked up delusions you have for their future isn't a radical idea anywhere but clown world.

It's funny how the narrative is changing from 'boycott' to 'lifestyle change'...

Boycott = temporary, lifestyle change = permanent

Now teh gheys are jumping on board too for their own reasons... :laughing:

It just keeps getting better :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No doubt AB heads are rolling right now trying to figure a way out of this. I don’t see one really. Some lessons are learned the hard way.

Here We Go... Chicago Gay Bar Stops Selling Bud Light and Anheuser-Busch Products After Brand Bows to Anti-Trans Critics | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
If they're smart they'd just lay low for awhile. Society has the memory of a gnat. They'll move on to a new outrage shortly and then ramp the marketing back up.

I’ve seen posts from 2 area distributors saying they are hurting and had absolutely nothing to do with the decisions AB made.

it sucks, but o’ well.

If they're smart they'd just lay low for awhile. Society has the memory of a gnat. They'll move on to a new outrage shortly and then ramp the marketing back up.
This.

Just STFU, do a little ad buy around the 4th of July and come back when the NFL season starts up.

All this will be long forgotten by then. Anything they do know will just across as pandering, which it will be.

Won't buy Starbucks, shop at target. Won't drink jack Daniels or Anheuser Busch products. I know there are a bunch of shit that went woke or support the far left what else should I avoid.

That's because y'all fuckers are weaker than well water.

Y'all need to learn how to hold a grudge.:evil:
I really don't care how these large companies brewing shitty beer they hail as "American" while being foreign owned choose to market their products. I wasn't drinking that shit before, I'm not drinking it now, and I won't be drinking it moving forward. It's shitty beer.

Won't buy Starbucks, shop at target. Won't drink jack Daniels or Anheuser Busch products. I know there are a bunch of shit that went woke or support the far left what else should I avoid.

Its a shame. They made good socks. Why a company finds the need to share this shit is beyond me.

Screenshot_20230507_195013_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230507_195041_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230507_195056_Chrome.jpg

Top Back Refresh