What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Apparently my step-sis' fiancé is leaving his distribution job (AB is a large percentage of their business) I never apparently realized she's a brainwashed libtard, when I asked if he was leaving because of the Bud Light shit fucking up sales she wigged the fuck out on me :laughing:

Congrats kid, your man just got an entry level job at a rubber molding facility and is going to hate his life, more :flipoff2:

The local grocery store in Texas is HEB and it is a fucking cult.

They used their political power to pull an anti sanctuary city bill in 2011.

I STILL hate those mother fuckers, and blame them directly for the deaths of anyone killed by an illegal that should have been deported and was not,
I went to one for the first time on Sunday, out in Weatherford. What an absolute shit show. Great beer prices, shitty steak selection, well above average yoga pant population. :flipoff2::flipoff2: out of :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I went to one for the first time on Sunday, out in Weatherford. What an absolute shit show. Great beer prices, shitty steak selection, well above average yoga pant population. :flipoff2::flipoff2: out of :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
my wife hits that place up twice a week, i have no idea why. i preferer Albertsons for the meat/sales stuff and walmart for booze.

In this state, you bad talk HEB some people take it like you calling their mother a whore. It's STUPID

my wife hits that place up twice a week, i have no idea why. i preferer Albertsons for the meat/sales stuff and walmart for booze.

last time I saw an Albertsons, they were closing and beer was on sale... 15 years ago. Walmart sucks for produce, I buy ammo and auto consumables there. Kroger sucks dick and overpriced on everything.

HEB woke policies suck, but they're hands down best for groceries and I gotta eat.

IMG_9601.jpeg

Wow; really?
I can't think of any company with that kind of following.
REALLY... It's weird.

You have professional sports players like JJ Watt who is in interviews telling the world how what he misses about living in Texas is HEB.

I've seen threads on this site where someone is visiting San Antonio for the 1st time and users are suggesting they go to the Grocery store :shaking:

Last edited:
Texas queers are faggy about HEB and Buckees.

Buckees is nice, but I don't care for the tax breaks they get to put mom n pops out of business.
I’ve never heard of Buckees until yesterday. We were driving towards Austin from Dallas. Our son and daughter that live out here were in the back seat. Son was sleeping. Seeing the hundreds of billboards on the way, I asked my wife what Buckees was. Son went from snoring to “can we go to Buckees?!” instantly. That’s where I needed gas anyways, so we stopped.

Neat place, but I’d never go out of my way; it make it an event to go to one, like it sounds people do.

1683674076040.png

Bud Light takes brutal financial beating as April numbers arrive© Provided by Washington Examiner
Anheuser-Busch found itself slammed by April's beer numbers as the unrelenting backlash it has received from its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney appears to be the gift that keeps on giving.
Total Anheuser-Busch beer volumes fell 12.5% as brands such as Molson Coors and Constellation Brands rose 7.6% and 3.8%, respectively, according to Beer Business Daily.

The iconic blue can was down 21.4% for the month, according to data collected until April 29, and Budweiser was down 11.5%.

Coors Light, on the other hand, rose 10.9%.

I’ve never heard of Buckees until yesterday. We were driving towards Austin from Dallas. Our son and daughter that live out here were in the back seat. Son was sleeping. Seeing the hundreds of billboards on the way, I asked my wife what Buckees was. Son went from snoring to “can we go to Buckees?!” instantly. That’s where I needed gas anyways, so we stopped.

Neat place, but I’d never go out of my way; it make it an event to go to one, like it sounds people do.
I don’t care for them at all. Way too crowded, way too touristy. Give me a loves truckstop any day.

last time I saw an Albertsons, they were closing and beer was on sale... 15 years ago. Walmart sucks for produce, I buy ammo and auto consumables there. Kroger sucks dick and overpriced on everything.

HEB woke policies suck, but they're hands down best for groceries and I gotta eat.
I get my food at H-E-B. They are basically the only game in town except for Walmart or target, and fuck that noise. H-E-B is convenient to where I live, their prices are good, the produce is fresh, and they emphasize product made in Texas. With some Mexico thrown in, unfortunately, and I was unaware that they were lobbyists back in 2011 fighting against illegal immigration legislation. That sucks.

Do your Albertsons carry packer briskets?
yes, they do. i have had great luck just bull shitting with the butcher on sale items. they will go back and get me what ever i want, the other day i picked up a monster rib roast and a packer brisket. i had to get manager approval because the amount saved trigger some shit at the register.

The scary part of the Linkslide

"Despite the continued freefall of Bud Light’s sales, Daily Wire host Michael Knowles points out that its parent company cannot break its commitment to left-wing ideology. Knowles pointed out Monday that AB InBev is a member of The World Federation of Advertisers. That group created The Global Alliance for Responsible Media (GARM), a “cross industry initiative” to “demonetize … harmful content.”

“GARM is so powerful and controls so much advertising money (like that of Bud Light) that YouTube, Meta (FB & IG), Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, and others are writing pages of reports about how they will run their platforms to satisfy GARM standards,” Knowles wrote. Worse than that, GARM is also backed by the World Economic Forum as a “flagship project” under their “Platform for Shaping the Future of Media, Entertainment and Sport.” "

Top Back Refresh