What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Bets on how long before This Dylan thing commits suicide?

We have to wait for it's 15 minutes of fame to be over, then the clock starts.

Would not be surprised to find out in less than 2 years it off'd itself.
Not soon enough.

Long before he was famous I caught a clip of him and instantly couldn't stand the over the top caricature of a person he portrayed.

Bud should double down and just put Dahmer on a can.
It was his beer of choice, would make sense.

Oh wait, someone already made a Dahmer can?
adroittheorydahmer.jpg

I was gone for a while, wtf happened to Levis? Besides the price?
2002 was the last year they produced jeans in the us, closed up shop and moved operations overseas, and quality had been shit prior. Haven't bought a pair since the late 90's

Per WIKI

In 2002, the company closed its Valencia Street plant in San Francisco, which had opened the same year of the city's April 1906 earthquake.[38][39] By the end of 2003, the closure of Levi's last U.S. factory in San Antonio ended 150 years of jeans made in the United States.[40] Production of a few higher-end, more expensive styles of jeans resumed in the U.S. several years later.[39]

"We are tired of all of the hate. We are very open to debate and discussion and it's truly a shame that we can't have open conversations about this important political and cultural topic. Bars, in our opinion, exist as public spaces where ideas should be exchanged. Unfortunately due to all of the bigotry and hatred that has surfaced around the Bud Light controversy any patron wanting to voice their concerns about the issue will be immediately asked to pay their bill and leave our establishment," the post stated.

"We are all aware of the controversy surrounding Bud Light. We support ALL people in this establishment no matter who you are of [sic] how you identify. We will continue to sell Anheiser [sic] Busch products because we don't care who they make special cans for," the statement said. "If you are intolerant of other humans of any kind, we ask that you keep your opinions to yourself. Should you feel the need to discuss this matter in public you will be asked to leave. We will not tolerate intolerance here," the statement added.

Ahhh... hypocrisy...

Levi Strauss & Co. Chief Executive Officer Chip Bergh told CNN on Friday that he and the 180-year old company commonly associated with the Old West are backing new Democrat-led gun control pushes because “gun violence is ripping this country apart.”

“I’ve been a CEO now for about 10 years. I can tell you that over that 10-year period of time, the role has changed dramatically,” Bergh said, in explaining what responsibilities men and women in his position allegedly have in driving societal and cultural issues.

Levi Strauss president and CEO Chip Bergh has been a vocal proponent of gun control for several years now. He’s teamed up with the gun control movement’s sugar daddy Michael Bloomberg to build a coalition of anti-gun CEO’s willing to use their corporate footprint to lobby for restrictive gun control laws, even telling the Washington Post in 2018 that “it’s inevitable that we’re going to alienate some consumers, but we can no longer sit on the sidelines and remain silent on this issue.”

Unfortunately for Bergh, that’s exactly what he’s done in a new op/ed in which he claims that not only can racial inequality not be solved until we have more gun control, but that the Second Amendment itself is a tool of white supremacy.

this is as i see it as again demeaning the current customers. Why would you stay at a bar that does not want you there.
edit
I'm also pretty sure that they don't want actual discussion just agreement with their point of view.

Last edited:
this as i see it as again demeaning the current customers. Why would you stay at a bar that does not want you there.
edit
I'm also pretty sure that thry don't want actual discussion just agreement with their point of view.

They are happy to discuss as long as you agree with them.

Ahhh... hypocrisy...

I'm goona laugh when his lil bar turns into a gay bar:laughing:

I don't think he actually is a real transgender. I think he's playing a character. He was a Broadway actor and I don't actually see this being an emotionally disturbed individual. Someone milking this for money and fame with no regard for shame? Sure.

His persona seems too much like a caricature to be serious
This could work out either way. The fag comes out and really is trans and kills itself = WIN, or method actor comes out when fagboi gets bored and some angry faghag kills it in retribution. A win either way. Hoping it chokes on a syphletic dick either way.

1682644870691.png

His bio includes that he was a US Army officer for 4 years. ROTC maybe?

We can get that Yuengling stuff here in town now. I bought a tall can of it to see what it was all about. Still haven’t opened it. Was in Eureka Springs a few weeks back bar hopping and one place didn’t have Coors Original so I said give me one of those Yuenglings. I wasn’t impressed. Not bad but I prefer Coors OG.

Who here has had Coors Extra Gold? The liquor store here used to have it but I have not been able to get any for a year or so.

Bud light has a new commercial on you tube.
Young group at a county music show.
All holding bud lights while that stupid chicken fry song is playing in the background. Girls in tight mini shorts,and boots.

Trying to redeem that they for the youth and from the heartland.

Last edited:
You people trying Yuengling need to try the Traditional Lager in a bottle. Cans ruin the taste of beer.
The one I had at the bar was in a bottle.

I prefer canned beer. Because I hate broken glass in a cooler and cans are cheaper, lighter and I get money back for them at the scrap yard.

Plus that embalmbing fluid taste just tops it off. :flipoff2:

Bud should double down and just put Dahmer on a can.
It was his beer of choice, would make sense.

Oh wait, someone already made a Dahmer can?
adroittheorydahmer.jpg
Nah, that was Milwaukee’s Best. The good stuff. :smokin::flipoff2:

All holding bud lights while that stupid chicken fry song is playing in the background. Girls in tight mini shorts,and boots.

:lmao: :rainbow: Kuntry music. :rainbow: beer. :lmao:

Expect a lot more of this. They went on a massive ad buy this week.

If they’d just go “hey we fucked up and we’re sorry and we won’t do that again.” most people would drop it all and things would slowly get back to normal. But until they do that, this is all just a huge waste of time and money on their part.

Great, now we get to be l
Slammed with their adds :lmao:

I dont know if im getting old and grumpy or what, but now when I see I'm getting fed bs ads over and over, I just turn off whatever im watching. Even If I am really enjoying it. Like the stupid fucking black jake from state farm commercials on youtube. The first time I see the bud light commerical come across, TV will be going off.

I dont know if im getting old and grumpy or what, but now when I see I'm getting fed bs ads over and over, I just turn off whatever im watching. Even If I am really enjoying it. Like the stupid fucking black jake from state farm commercials on youtube. The first time I see the bud light commerical come across, TV will be going off.
No doubt, that one still makes my blood boil.

Why couldn't they name him something other than Jake. Keeping the name made it so blatantly obvious they are just trying to pander to the woke community.

Should have named him jachanuanena or something.

Top Back Refresh