What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

A friend of my dads used to own a Budweiser distribution center in Idaho. He sold it a long time ago but he must still get emails. He just shared this from AB on Facebook.

5F77867B-7CB1-45B6-A666-75CDE6FD4F32.jpeg
Liars.

It may have been one can of the trans freak, but they put out plenty of other cans with the same message, all went out for public sale.
da_Bud_Light_Canada_Launches__Bud_Light_Camp__in_C.jpg
GettyImages-1147009616.jpg

You sure about that? Modelo and corona are AB InBev brands.

Never seen bud and miller come off the same truck....may be different with distributors in different parts of the country, but I thought it was pretty consistent on who gets what.

I mean, it's a completely different distributor, but ok?
Its a local independent distributor that delivers all different brands and has different wraps on all their trucks.
Delivering to a store near you, or are you just a raging alcoholic? :flipoff2:
Yes :flipoff2:

I don’t understand the memo.

What is this really just one single can? That was not how I understood it to be.

Why would they do all the effort to make a single can?

What is this really just one single can? That was not how I understood it to be.

1) not a single can, because s/he showed a 6-pack (?) in it's video.

2) No effort. Paste it's likeness into a printer, hit Go, mail out to influencer.

ETA- wait a minnit- maybe it was only one can!
1682541685002.jpeg

1) not a single can, because s/he showed a 6-pack (?) in it's video.

2) No effort. Paste it's likeness into a printer, hit Go, mail out to influencer.

ETA- wait a minnit- maybe it was only one can!
1682541685002.jpeg
Yes, only one can of the freakshow. And stop with the "s/he" crap and stick to reality. HE showed a 6 pack of regular cans.
Look at the six pack you just posted. Notice no face on any of them but for the one can.

Regardless of that one can with the freak face, the issue is the overall message that was put out en mass with countless other cans and bottles promoting the heart of the agenda.

One little side detail doesn't take away from the big picture, yet they're trying to act like it does.

It was pretty clear from early on that it was one can, the can was only important in that it did lend credibility between when Dylan released the ad and Bud Light confirmed that it was real. Remember that he released the Ad on April Fools day.

It is not about the can, it was about Bud light paying a man that acts and dresses like a little girl to try and sell their beer to their customers who by and large do not care to see or be associated with men who dress and act like little girls. It is about hurting a company for hating and talking down to its customers. If we can hurt them enough we can maybe prevent other companies from using the money we pay them to work against our interests.

I think A-B is being disingenuous and trying to run damage control.

It was pretty clear from early on that it was one can, the can was only important in that it did lend credibility between when Dylan released the ad and Bud Light confirmed that it was real. Remember that he released the Ad on April Fools day.

It is not about the can, it was about Bud light paying a man that acts and dresses like a little girl to try and sell their beer to their customers who by and large do not care to see or be associated with men who dress and act like little girls. It is about hurting a company for hating and talking down to its customers. If we can hurt them enough we can maybe prevent other companies from using the money we pay them to work against our interests.
This is what it is about but the media is only focusing on being anti trans. Par for the course

Corona is an AB brand.
Not in the United States. AB bought them and because of anti-trust. then gave it to constellation brands. They have to give them the breweries in Mexico. My dad worked for constellation almost his whole career, the stock doubled when this happened. Obama basically gave constellation a license to print money.

AB picked a side in the culture war.

They picked the side that wants men to compete in sports against women.
They picked the side that wants boys to compete in sports against girls.
They picked the side that wants men and boys to use the same bathroom as women and girls.
They picked the side that wants men and boys to walk around the locker room with their cocks on display while your wives and daughters are using the same locker room.
They picked the side that wants CHILDREN to undergo sex change surgery without their parents' consent.
They picked the side that wants children to be able to choose their pronouns and forces schools to keep it a secret from parents.
They picked the side that wants children to see sexual drag shows.
They picked the side that wants parents arrested for denying their children "gender affirming care".
They picked a side that was pedophilia normalized.

Fuck AB. Grind those fucking Clydesdales up for dog food and glue. :flipoff::mad3:

Last edited:
AB picked a side in the culture war.

They picked the side that wants men to compete in sports against women.
They picked the side that wants boys to compete against sports against girl.
They picked the side that wants men and boys to use the same bathroom as women and girls.
They picked the side that wants men and boys to walk around the locker room with their cocks on display while your wives and daughters are using the same locker room.
They picked the side that wants CHILDREN to undergo sex change surgery without their parents' consent.
They picked the side that wants children to be able to choose their pronouns and forces schools to keep it a secret from parents.
They picked the side that wants children to see sexual drag shows.
They picked the side that wants parents arrested for denying their children "gender affirming care".
They picked a side that was pedophilia normalized.

Fuck AB. Grind those fucking Clydesdales up for dog food and glue. :flipoff::mad3:
Curious what my Godfather thinks about all of this. He leans pretty heavily to the right. Friends with Ted Nugent IIRC. His dad was also an AB distributor and there was no shortage of AB products and swag in their house.

Wonder if he will be drinking high lifes the next time I see him.

Not in the United States. AB bought them and because of anti-trust. then gave it to constellation brands. They have to give them the breweries in Mexico. My dad worked for constellation almost his whole career, the stock doubled when this happened. Obama basically gave constellation a license to print money.
AB InBev's brand portfolio includes highly popular beer and soft-drink brands. The company classified its brands as Global Brands, International Brands, and Local Champions. The following are some of the more popular 200 brands for AB InBev prior to the merger with SABMiller on 10 October 2016.[59] The combined AB InBev/SAB Miller entity has approximately 400 beer brands as of January 2017.[39][60]

Global brands include:

124px-Budweiser%2C_Beck%E2%80%99s_2012.jpg
57px-Corona_Extra_beer_bottle_%282019%29.png
79px-Can_of_Stella_Artois.jpg
Budweiser, Beck's, Corona, and Stella Artois. Some brands of the extensive AB InBev portfolio
International brands include:

Local Champion brands include:

Corona is a brand of beer produced by Mexican brewery Cervecería Modelo and owned by Belgian company AB InBev. It is the top-selling brand of imported beer in the United States.

Wifes uncle works for a Budwesier distributor. It is hurting them. Less work, less shelves to stock, less loads to deliver. Basically hours are being cut for some. Never was a fan of AB products and still wont buy any. He was able to get us discounts on kegs for our wedding if it was AB and I had him get us kegs of Coors through a bar friends, aint no Buttlight on my watch.

Sorta torn here. Be curious to see if the A-B truck drivers and blue collar guys are getting fucked over by their company
Sorta torn here. Be curious to see if the ATF door kickers and baby burners are getting fallout from their choice of employer.

Not remotely the same scale, but the same idea.

Reactions: DMG
Corona is a brand of beer produced by Mexican brewery Cervecería Modelo and owned by Belgian company AB InBev. It is the top-selling brand of imported beer in the United States.
somebody changed wiki, but that statement is incorrect.

On June 12, 2008, The Wall Street Journal stated that Anheuser-Busch InBev, which owned a non-controlling 50% stake in the company, might attempt to acquire the remaining 50%. On June 29, 2012, it was announced that Anheuser-Busch InBev would acquire the remaining 50% stake for an all-cash price of $20.1 billion. On January 31, 2013, the US Department of Justice filed an antitrust suit in an attempt to prevent the buyout. The matter was settled and the two companies merged in June 2013, with the transfer of all United States rights to Constellation Brands. As a result, all of the company's brands are made (in Mexico) by an unrelated company. In the United States, Grupo Modelo brands are distributed by Constellation Brands.

TL;DR: my opinion is this: ABI has reaped what they've sown and the market responded. (IDGAF at what level of mgmt)

ABI has been destroying craft beer and their own core beers for years. I had an extensive processing tour of the St Louis AB plant (where it all got started) about 15 years ago right on the cusp of them snatching up labels like Kona and ShockTop and wrecking their flavors to achieve a corporate model. During the tour of the line, we got to tap right out of the final fermenters before bottling. That tasted amazing. Once they pasteurize and can/bottle it, it turns to piss (or headache in a bottle as we refer to it).

Scaling up a micro-brewery to meet national or global demands never works. Brewing is both art and science and the art gets carved out and the product turns to crap. There are plenty of options outside of ABI.

For anyone looking for good mass-marketed beers that can take the place of bud light as far as light style pilsners, I recommend anything in the Heineken group, Carlsberg family, and Asahi holdings (Pilsner Urquell being a fav). There is a lot of beer out there in the world so I suggest go finding it and letting ABI continue to feel the pain. I am personally irritated because I have a sentimental relationship with Stella...guess we gotta break up.

I am a serious hobbyist as a brewer, vintner, and distiller so I don't worry too much about the cellar running dry but the corps/boardrooms should be aware that we don't fucking care: just make good beer (or whatever your product is). I have no IDEA why they need to pull marketing stunts like this. Your product is already in demand - just keep the taps open.

Oh, and lest I forget to mention, a pint of Guinness accompanied by a double pour of Jameson is a nice slice of heaven. My mates in Ireland are laughing their tits off at us right now - they think we (America) have taken a serious blow to the head at large. They don't seem to tolerate the nonsense we do, but they are much tighter/homogenous society.

PS - please leave the Clydesdales out of this, they're fucking gorgeous and I don't think they had a say :dustin:

Last edited:
ABI bought Devil's Backbone Brewery which is about 30 minutes away and it's gone down hill since.

Top Back Refresh