What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

I find that kinda amusing. Been hearing for years, women are equal..blah blah blah. Guy in a dress gets a makeup contract and omg he's stealing our rights, boycott the motherfucker :laughing: Seems they should be embracing the fact that they are in fact now equal :lmao:
Not really...because they are losing the whole woman thing to men. I mean when "woman" of the year is a man in drag :laughing:

How to backpedal without admitting you are backpedaling.
They knew. No company runs an ad campaign without approval especially a company that big. And I can’t see any way anyone like the CEO was “brought aware” like they said after it happened. I don’t know anyone that out of touch with current events.

This will be fun I’m gonna rib my buddy’s this summer. Every time i see them drinking bud light I’m gonna ask them if they dress like a woman every now and again:lmao:.

A friend of my dads used to own a Budweiser distribution center in Idaho. He sold it a long time ago but he must still get emails. He just shared this from AB on Facebook.

5F77867B-7CB1-45B6-A666-75CDE6FD4F32.jpeg
This one wasn’t just one novelty can though:

Attachments

• A17B3FBE-7294-4A8B-8271-E0E0839F78B2.jpeg
    A17B3FBE-7294-4A8B-8271-E0E0839F78B2.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 23
This one wasn’t just one novelty can though:
I’m just passing on inside info, don’t shoot the messenger.

What’s funny for me. I already wasn’t an A-B consumer. And this doesn’t phase me. I wouldn’t have stopped drinking my favorite beer just because of this stupid marketing stunt. My dad however, only drank Budweiser. This has him put off it and now he’s trying to drink PBR with me. He doesn’t really like PBR but he had to make a change because the Mulvaney thing bothers him.

Wait around long enough and all our favorite things might one day do something equally as disgusting or stupid.

What’s funny for me. I already wasn’t an A-B consumer. And this doesn’t phase me. I wouldn’t have stopped drinking my favorite beer just because of this stupid marketing stunt. My dad however, only drank Budweiser. This has him put off it and now he’s trying to drink PBR with me. He doesn’t really like PBR but he had to make a change because the Mulvaney thing bothers him.

Wait around long enough and all our favorite things might one day do something equally as disgusting or stupid.
Yeah my father in law would only drink bud light, and he’s done with it after this.

I wasn’t rebutting you, just pointing out the misleading tenor of the CEO’s weakass walk back

Last edited:
They knew. No company runs an ad campaign without approval especially a company that big. And I can’t see any way anyone like the CEO was “brought aware” like they said after it happened. I don’t know anyone that out of touch with current events.
Of course they knew. And, just as corporations always do, they backpedal and scapegoat when things don't go as planned.

I agree..but I'm kinda in your dad's boat...

I've worn Levi's for 45 yrs..,I'm not throwing them away but won't buy another pair.. as they get worn out I throw them away...same with Nike stuff I own.

I drink budwesier...my buddy drinks ultra...

We're both drinking silver bullets now...fuck all those companies :flipoff:

Have him try Yuengling Golden Pilsner. I too was a bud light fan. I bought a 12 pack of Yuengling and actually, I like it a little better than bud light.

Have him try Yuengling Golden Pilsner. I too was a bud light fan. I bought a 12 pack of Yuengling and actually, I like it a little better than bud light.
We love Yuengling! Both of us. But they don’t sell it here. When I go to Crandon Wisconsin I’ll fill the semi living quarters with Yuengling and then ration it out over a few months. But they aren’t even considering selling it this region

Reactions: DMG
same with my carharts, i will never buy another piece of their clothing. i have a few Michelob ultras left. i will piss them out in a week or two and buy some Yuengling.
Wait, why do they suck?! Argh.

/podcast video about everything sucks/

Top Back Refresh