What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

I just watched a guy walk out of a liquor store with four cases of Bud Light platinum. Apparently he did not hear about the boycott.
Or a liberal ass....well you do live in California, probably the state with the most sales of bud light.

I just watched a guy walk out of a liquor store with four cases of Bud Light platinum. Apparently he did not hear about the boycott.
He's into it.

Or he's such a misogynist that he loves men making a mockery and a charicature of a woman. You know, because he wants to drop women down a level

Ordinarily, I would agree, but he just looked like the guy who got off work and now had to go home to his wife. He looked exhausted and over it.
There's a dude with a pink fairy water bottle and fake painted nails working IT in Sprinkles CA that also just wants to go home to his wife

Is that where you already have freckles and put sprinkles on anyway?

asking for nobody

Either A: Guy doesn't buy into internet/media/societal pressures and buys whatever the fawk he wants because he likes it - Good for him!

Or B: Super liberal wants to counteract a boycott by buying a shit-ton of it to support super liberal causes, but likely won't even drink it because, let's face it, Bud Light sucks and always has. - Good for AB, bad for wallet.

339979820_6041522772598532_6704926266855500912_n.jpg

To prove I'm a manly man, I went in and bought a case of twisted tea and some fruity beers

Bud Light was my usual beer. Asshole that works for me had a few of these made up for me, funny stuff.

He is Iranian and was meeting with the immigration people the other week. I was texting him videos of bombs exploding while he was there so I guess I deserve this.

IMG_3425 - Copy.jpg

Top Back Refresh