What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Ft2TBgUXoAINC4X?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Times past, seeing something out of the norm would cause people concern and to keep close attention or gtfo. The populace has been hammered for so long about tolerance to everything, that we are supposed to ignore red flags for fear of being labelled hater. The guy that took it to the face is the perfect example. Clearly thought something was wrong, nervously tried to overlook a glaring warning, tried to chat his way through and paid a price for it.

Someone walking into a convenience store with an axe would cause me to drop my planned purchase on the nearest shelf and head out the door. Even if dressed as a lumberjack and covered in sawdust, there is no reason to be carrying an axe into a store. Clang Clang warning bell. Listen to your gut, it tells the truth.

The first guy deserved to get his wig split. He stood there waiting to get El Kabonged.

Yeah, because you’re a hero and would’ve chuck Noris it’s ass before getting wacked by the ax. :Gary: :flipoff2:

No, because I'm not a halfwit, and also because I CCW.

Someone walks up on me with an unholstered weapon, it's on them if they chose an axe.

Jesus fuck dude axe to the face. :eek:

Looks like they had some words before hand, taking his eye off of that axe was legit retarded. I don't want to victim blame here but big old hairy biker, tranny, or 105 lb woman, no way am I giving some weirdo with an axe enough time and room to swing it by just ignoring them.

While this is a good reminder to CCW, all it would take is one hand on that axe and homeboy still has a face.:homer:

Jesus fuck dude axe to the face. :eek:

Looks like they had some words before hand, taking his eye off of that axe was legit retarded. I don't want to victim blame here but big old hairy biker, tranny, or 105 lb woman, no way am I giving some weirdo with an axe enough time and room to swing it by just ignoring them.

While this is a good reminder to CCW, all it would take is one hand on that axe and homeboy still has a face.:homer:
In a store. Dude turned away from a crazy person, with an axe, in a convenience store. Jesus that was a giant red flag. Idgaf if it's a tranny or not, someone with an axe in a convenience store is not getting withing 20ft of me.

Evie Amati was 24 when she launched an axe attack on unsuspecting customers at a 7-Eleven store in the suburb of Enmore in the early hours of Jan. 7, 2017.

The blows she dealt to Ben Rimmer and Sharon Hacker with a 4.5-pound axe caused the pair serious injuries and were captured in graphic CCTV footage released by the court during the trial.

A third man, Shane Redwood, narrowly avoided getting hit on the street outside by using his backpack as a shield. All three victims were strangers to Amati.
Prosecutors argued at trial that Amati had launched the attack out of rage after coming to believe that a woman she had met on Tinder had rejected her on the basis of her being transgender.

In January, Amati was sentenced to nine years in prison with a non-parole period of four years and six months by District Court judge Mark Williams, who presided over the trial.

Prosecutors appealed the sentence, arguing it was manifestly inadequate.

On Monday, the Court of Criminal Appeal agreed with them and added five years, re-sentencing Amati to 14 years with a non-parole period of eight.
The blow to Rimmer’s head cut open his face and fractured his eye socket and nasal and cheek bones. The base of Hacker’s skull was shattered into multiple fragments.

In a store. Dude turned away from a crazy person, with an axe, in a convenience store. Jesus that was a giant red flag. Idgaf if it's a tranny or not, someone with an axe in a convenience store is not getting withing 20ft of me.
Right? I already assume 75% of people in a convince store are armed and ready to rob me or the place, someone holding and axe, I'm GTFO ASAP :laughing:!!

Took this earlier this week in an ingles in the country. About 50% black populated city.

Could be just a coincidence I guess.

The bud was all cold. Natty was cold. Cant really see great, the Miller lite was pretty barren, and the 12 packs that were left here hot. So recently stocked.
IMG_0586.jpg

I just watched a guy walk out of a liquor store with four cases of Bud Light platinum. Apparently he did not hear about the boycott.

Top Back Refresh