What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Stolen from meme thread:
4a65b348-310f-4725-a3ee-7fca10f04c39-jpeg.675677

My neighbor left a couple bud lites in my beer fridge a couple days ago.

Do I have to worry about my Sam’s growing tits or putting on a dress?

Since im an alchy ill drink that swill if its all thats sitting there but its not worth spending my pesos on, even if they weren't commie homo transformers.

One of the bigger summer bars in my area opened this weekend getting ready for the summer and i have some friends that bartend there. She said they usually ring up 6 or 7 cases of bud light a night. She sold 4 bud lights total the whole night. Mostly miller and coors.

I don't care who you put on the can but what did you think was going to happen when you make fun of and insult the people that have been supporting your brand?

This just came up in my feed. "boycotts rarely work"... lol

I must have missed the part where you all were mean to this poor fellow. Shame on you for not welcoming this guy. :flipoff2:

they were welcome to the party... but the people that were already at the party didn't like being insulted.

Because she's now pissing on frattiness yet she had fun with that herself, making her a big hypocrite.

What's with calling me a "bot", anyway? Steve, ExWrench, and Penetrode you guys are mean for no reason, I'm outa here.

Again, 17 years ago. and the fuck? I didnt even call you a c*nt.

I can't wait until this is looked back on like pet rocks and satanic messages on backwards records. "Remember those crazy "trans" guys?"

This just came up in my feed. "boycotts rarely work"... lol

They wouldn't be talking about it if they weren't worried about it.

Proctor and Gamble took a healthy haircut when Gillette released that stupid toxic masculinity ad during the PoundMeToo movement.

Last edited:
yup. Looks like they are scrambling. Heard that they had to cancel some Clydesdale appearances because of lack of interest

Top Back Refresh