What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

so news says Bud has lost ~5bill since this came out. Stupid should hurt.
I checked the stock today. Before this happened it was at the high for the year. It’s still doing very well. Looking at a year span. They are still way in the plus column.
1168F4A7-D5BF-4485-B42E-449916CAC887.jpeg

I checked the stock today. Before this happened it was at the high for the year. It’s still doing very well. Looking at a year span. They are still way in the plus column.
I'd bet the biggest holders of ab are mutual funds, pension funds, and other 3rd party investing firms. Not a lotta individual holders id bet. Maybe I'm wrong though. Blackrock, vanguard, etc have hopped on the woke train, right?

I'd bet a few principled owners sold...

The real interesting thing to see, and where you might see a reaction, will bethe release of next quarters earnings report. A big drop in sales, if true, would be fully realized then.

Rolling Rock is still a thing? I havent had one of those since the 80s.
Rolling Rock, you say?

Drunk-Bud-Light-VP-1.jpg

That's the Bud Light VP of Marketing that doubled down on her push for "changing Bud Lights image". There were photos from her now deleted Facebook page of her engaging in a "frat like party" in 2006(?). So quite a while ago. It was some sort of college campus club. I don't remember the full name, read the article (different than Linkslide) last night. I do remember it was called ISIS...something, it was supposed to be a safe space for women. Sounded like it was just people getting together and getting drunk and doing dumb, young, drunken shenanigans and were known as a "group of drunken ditzes". There's more images of her clearly enjoying the college "frat" style partying. So she has participated in it in the past, but doesn't want that to be the image of her marketing strategy.

It's still a thing. Used to be brewed right up the road from my house, but they moved to New Jersey quite a long time ago. Supposedly it didn't taste the same after the move, but maybe that was people's anger/nostalgia talking. I've had a RR or 20, but was never a huge fan.
are you a stoney's guy?

So she has participated in it in the past, but doesn't want that to be the image of her marketing strategy.
They probably stopped making her the center of attention, so now frats are dumb and icky and must be destroyed. You know, a narcissistic attention whore PITA beesh.

This is just amazing.

Rules for thee, not for me! Bud Light exec demanding beer update its 'fratty' image is seen partying at a 2006 Harvard 'boozefest'

so news says Bud has lost ~5bill since this came out. Stupid should hurt.

I'd bet the biggest holders of ab are mutual funds, pension funds, and other 3rd party investing firms. Not a lotta individual holders id bet. Maybe I'm wrong though. Blackrock, vanguard, etc have hopped on the woke train, right?

I'd bet a few principled owners sold...

The real interesting thing to see, and where you might see a reaction, will bethe release of next quarters earnings report. A big drop in sales, if true, would be fully realized then.
All of you are technically correct.

High a couple weeks ago $67. Today approx $64. 1,7Billion shares outstanding x $3 loss = $5 billion loss.

And Munt man is also correct, you are not likely to see any of this in actual numbers until BUD reports Q2. They are due to report Q1 May 4th, might be worth listening to the post earnings conference call to see what the guidance is. If they guide lower, then stock could take a hit. 52 week range is $44.50 - $67

Options (September exp.) still show marginal bias long.

This is just amazing.

Rules for thee, not for me! Bud Light exec demanding beer update its 'fratty' image is seen partying at a 2006 Harvard 'boozefest'

Who cares that she was drinking beer 17 years ago at Harvard. Wow, big news ticket there bot.

Top Back Refresh