What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Likewise. I'm fucking done.

How hard is it just to make whiskey?

I've just about exclusively drank Jack since I started drinking in HS and I will never drink it again after seeing that bs.
What to switch to though?
Remember how no one was going to support Dick’s because they stopped selling “assault style weapons”?
How’s their stock doing right now?
A few people will avoid AB at all costs, but I bet money before too long, the majority no longer care and their stocks will be doing what they they always do.
Walmart was boycotted for not selling rifles, pistols, ammo, and closing hundreds of newish stores in small towns across the country that drove out small town business'. I'd wager some of the people saying fuck Nike now, said fuck Nike a few years back over the Kapernick stuff and have forgotten.

I meant the thread. What does he (assuming his gender :laughing:) want the thread path to go down.
You bastard!! How could you!?
1681164391787.jpeg

By all means, please compare 401ks some more. It's riveting!

pride-banner.png

What to switch to though?

Walmart was boycotted for not selling rifles, pistols, ammo, and closing hundreds of newish stores in small towns across the country that drove out small town business'. I'd wager some of the people saying fuck Nike now, said fuck Nike a few years back over the Kapernick stuff and have forgotten.
Crown Royal

They make it 45 min from me.

dunno bro, that word soup has a little more individualistic feel to it than the collectivist range of thought that I see them pushing
Individualistic in that they think they are above nature in defining if they are a boy or a girl. But yes, otherwise collectivist. It essentially boils down to denial of personal responsibility with a dash of hedonism to a point of "i can do whatever the fuck i want, be whoever i want to be and everyone has to accept me for what I want to be." Is a false bill of goods, sold as what good for the masses but it revolves around the "me" and the "i." Thats the problem with useful idiots. They don't realize they are the useful idiots until they get thrown in the boxcars, too.

Individualistic in that they think they are above nature in defining if they are a boy or a girl. But yes, otherwise collectivist. It essentially boils down to denial of personal responsibility with a dash of hedonism to a point of "i can do whatever the fuck i want, be whoever i want to be and everyone has to accept me for what I want to be." Is a false bill of goods, sold as what good for the masses but it revolves around the "me" and the "i." Thats the problem with useful idiots. They don't realize they are the useful idiots until they get thrown in the boxcars, too.
I guess I choose to define individualism alongside the absolute requirement for personal responsibility, where the woke cult is all about collectivizing failures while doling out praise individually.

Personal freedom without personal consequences is insanity. Totally disconnected from the natural order of society, the consequences of failure are the pruning forces that keep people on the path of greatest productivity...

Who have I lambasted?
A moral high-horse implies i am in a position to judge, which i am not.

Try again.

If money is that damn important to ya, you do you, boo boo.
do you know who is the best at this? The OG mafia. It’s not personal, it’s business.

I guess I choose to define individualism alongside the absolute requirement for personal responsibility, where the woke cult is all about collectivizing failures while doling out praise individually.

Personal freedom without personal consequences is insanity. Totally disconnected from the natural order of society, the consequences of failure are the pruning forces that keep people on the path of greatest productivity...
486 for president

Well, owning a piece of the company also buys me the right to have some say during annual meetings which determine some broad directives. Easier to tell them to fuck themselves that way
I recall that Wally of Famous Amos cookies & Ginny Goat who ran the NOW organization certainly got "fucked" by the board-

Some things just need to be put out of its misery...

Likewise. I'm fucking done.

How hard is it just to make whiskey?

I've just about exclusively drank Jack since I started drinking in HS and I will never drink it again after seeing that bs.
Same. Been drinking this, it's good.
D0441981-140B-4E38-BAB0-DF43D243F36A.jpeg

Top Back Refresh