What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

this is an interesting move... especially considering lyrics to "Shit is f'd up"

Now, thank God for the media for saving the day
Putting it all into perspective in a responsible way
With more celebrity news, typical bullshit views
I think we're losing this fight sponsored by Bud Light
And now, we're rocking the casbah and taking the flak
The genie's out of the bottle, and we can't put it back
All this stuff, it's overwhelming my brain
Can you see the storm coming? It's coming this way

this is an interesting move... especially considering lyrics to "Shit is f'd up"

Now, thank God for the media for saving the day
Putting it all into perspective in a responsible way
With more celebrity news, typical bullshit views
I think we're losing this fight sponsored by Bud Light
And now, we're rocking the casbah and taking the flak
The genie's out of the bottle, and we can't put it back
All this stuff, it's overwhelming my brain
Can you see the storm coming? It's coming this way

i had never heard of noodles, seems another groomer trying to get attention.

So the money you made....after you realized how immoral those companies were....you gave it back, right? Or are you comfortable that you not only supported, but profited off companies that support the destruction of objective morality and the poisoning of minds? Not talking alcohol, but the woke mind virus? As long as you took your profits and ran after you became enlightened.

You clearly have the moral high ground over everyone here. Just want to make sure I understand the rules.
didn't give it back. I've given away most of the profits in donations. So why are you making this about me? Im discussing the ideas of profiting off your destroyers. You seem to be looking for ad hom ammunition. Sorry I make you uncomfortable, but it is what it is.
Your mental gymnastics are yours to make and you seem pretty adept at the uneven bars, so go ahead and do them. Sorry you see that as a moral high horse. I know I'm in no position to judge you. Your investments and choices are yours and yours alone. If you are capable of twisting that statement in your mind of being that of a moral high horse, well...go for it. Par for the course with our victimhood society. I have profited off of those that desired my destruction, and I don't lie to myself about it. Facebook and snapchat. Fullstop, no bullshit. I can't repair that. I can't undo that. All I can do is get rid of them and be better aware of my investments in the future.
And be aware of who and what I am financially supporting.

So, again, what happens when no one wants to purchase a stock? For example, polaroid.

What happens when everyone wants to purchase a stock? For example, tesla?

What happens to the worth of the executive team and majority shareholders? Aint those majority shareholders the ones that decide the trajectory of the company?

I'm sure that'll get ignored and we'll get more attempted ad hom. Oh well. You try really hard to argue with those that you deem intellectually unworthy. Why?

Last edited:
When will the world listen to reason. I have a feeling it will be a long time. I have a feeling it will be a long time.

you still don't get that you're pushing ESG, but just from your own view of the world.
How so? Esg comes through force.

I'm encouraging people to invest according to their morals and their conscience. I do not wish to control who invests in what. Just don't lie to yourself as to what your supporting.

If you wish to see that as control. Ok, go for it. Makes no nevermind to me. 🤷🏼‍♂️

When will the world listen to reason. I have a feeling it will be a long time. I have a feeling it will be a long time.
inflation will help create a welcoming environment for it, though.

And a market propped up by a politician constructed house of cards.

Gonna be an eye opening experience.

How so? Esg comes through force.

I'm encouraging people to invest according to their morals and their conscience. I do not wish to control who invests in what. Just don't lie to yourself as to what your supporting.

If you wish to see that as control. Ok, go for it. Makes no nevermind to me. 🤷🏼‍♂️

you spouting off on moral high-horses while simultaneously lambasting people for investing in companies that make them money is interesting.

you spouting off on moral high-horses while simultaneously lambasting people for investing in companies that make them money is interesting.
Who have I lambasted?
A moral high-horse implies i am in a position to judge, which i am not.

Try again.

If money is that damn important to ya, you do you, boo boo.

Who have I lambasted?
A moral high-horse implies i am in a position to judge, which i am not.

Try again.

If money is that damn important to ya, you do you, boo boo.
There is no greater victory in my mind than to celebrate with the money made off of people who want me destroyed IMHO.

I've been called worse by better.

If you are comfortable drawing profit from the woke, those that profit off a mindset of subjugation, that's your prerogative.

I don't have a 401k. I made a bit of money off Facebook and snapchat....rough 40ish% roi...then I watched the social dilemma, and really explored the nefarious doings of social media. Sold everything and purchased more durable goods and parked some at Bunge, Ingredion, and Kinross Gold Corp. If you can show me where any of those companies support wokist tripe or any other immoral practice, ill sell it today. I refuse to profit off a company that sees me as an enemy. If you see that as riding a high horse, go right ahead. Can't control what you think. Dont want to. Unlike those that you invest in, that want trannies telling your kids storybooks and want to push subjectivist self-deterministic paganism on the masses which just induces more chaos into society. Guess there's money to be made in the downfall of society, iffn money is that damn important to ya. But yo, I'm dumb, right? Why would you even waste your time debating the merits of this topic with an intellectually defunct person? Aint got nothing better to do with your time other than arguing with retards? Says more about you than it does me, sweetcheeks.
Well, owning a piece of the company also buys me the right to have some say during annual meetings which determine some broad directives. Easier to tell them to fuck themselves that way

Well, owning a piece of the company also buys me the right to have some say during annual meetings which determine some broad directives. Easier to tell them to fuck themselves that way
and I hope that dissatisfied investors start making noise from within and booting out these boards of directors making these asinine decisions.

However, it seems like these decisions are not profit motivated. Someone at AB should have known that their trans marketing campaign was going to isolate a large portion of the customer base. They don't seem to care. This seems to be an ideological motive to them rather than a profit motive. Can you fight an ideological motive with a profit motive? Dunno. Guess it depends how much of a loss they are willing to accept. If they are willing to lose everything for their ideology then fighting through their purse will have no effect. As a shareholder, you're in a much better position to awaken those within the company to the financial detriment these moves will have, so point taken.

didn't give it back. I've given away most of the profits in donations. So why are you making this about me? Im discussing the ideas of profiting off your destroyers. You seem to be looking for ad hom ammunition. Sorry I make you uncomfortable, but it is what it is.
Your mental gymnastics are yours to make and you seem pretty adept at the uneven bars, so go ahead and do them. Sorry you see that as a moral high horse. I know I'm in no position to judge you. Your investments and choices are yours and yours alone. If you are capable of twisting that statement in your mind of being that of a moral high horse, well...go for it. Par for the course with our victimhood society. I have profited off of those that desired my destruction, and I don't lie to myself about it. Facebook and snapchat. Fullstop, no bullshit. I can't repair that. I can't undo that. All I can do is get rid of them and be better aware of my investments in the future.
And be aware of who and what I am financially supporting.
You're presenting yourself as some kind of moral authority. Your initial post was pure judgment as if you're somehow more enlightened than others here. Judge not or some bullshit like that.

So, again, what happens when no one wants to purchase a stock? For example, polaroid.
What happens when everyone wants to purchase a stock? For example, tesla?

What happens to the worth of the executive team and majority shareholders? Aint those majority shareholders the ones that decide the trajectory of the company?

Does stock demand drive a company's worth or does a company's profit and balance sheet drive the stock's value, which in turn drives demand for the stock? How is purchasing stock (outside of an IPO) financially supporting the company. Outside of an IPO, does me purchasing stock in a company put money in that company's pockets?

If someone with a simple grasp on reality realizes that despite any group's boycott, a company is still likely going to sell their goods and be profitable it would be stupid not to take profits off that stupidity. You know, the type of people that make financial decisions based on reality and not feelings and emotions.

I'm sure that'll get ignored and we'll get more attempted ad hom. Oh well. You try really hard to argue with those that you deem intellectually unworthy. Why?
I guess I'd do much better to assume your holier than thou as if I have some moral high ground and enlightenment?

There is no greater victory in my mind than to celebrate with the money made off of people who want me destroyed IMHO.
Yup. :laughing:

Yup. :laughing:

The direction this thread is headed is exactly why the radical left keeps on winning. Society has been so programmed to pick a side and argue until the point is lost that even mostly like-minded people cannot have a productive discussion on any topic.

The direction this thread is headed is exactly why the radical left keeps on winning. Society has been so programmed to pick a side and argue until the point is lost that even mostly like-minded people cannot have a productive discussion on any topic.
We are having a productive conversation. The left doesn't believe in imauch racist nonsense and will change words and distraction instead. Who the fuck know what the hot topic will be in 5 years

so money over morals?
I've read your posts C*ntMuffin, so for me in THIS instance. Sure why not profit off of a bad marketing campaign? If bud Light was the new beer for the SS in the 1940's, that's gonna be a no. All a balance.

Having said all of this I haven't invested in AB/BL ever so it's just for conversations sake. I've got all my money staked up on stupid trucks :homer:

I'm not a trendy asshole, I do what I want
I do what I feel like
I'm not a trendy asshole, I don't give a fuck
If it's good enough for you

and I hope that dissatisfied investors start making noise from within and booting out these boards of directors making these asinine decisions.

However, it seems like these decisions are not profit motivated. Someone at AB should have known that their trans marketing campaign was going to isolate a large portion of the customer base. They don't seem to care. This seems to be an ideological motive to them rather than a profit motive. Can you fight an ideological motive with a profit motive? Dunno. Guess it depends how much of a loss they are willing to accept. If they are willing to lose everything for their ideology then fighting through their purse will have no effect. As a shareholder, you're in a much better position to awaken those within the company to the financial detriment these moves will have, so point taken.

AB is simply focused on the ESG score and positioning for anticipated future regulations that would have a bigger impact on the business than the opinions of the purchasers.

Which we all know is silly cause ESG isnt a real thing and is more just an idea, right?

Just so we have a point of reference
BUD was as high as $67
Currently $65.

I would wager that BUD at end of July (or post Q2 earnings) is within 10% of where it is now. Short or long that ain’t going to be a good return

Don’t forget short sellers have to cover the vig so price better go down enough to cover the interest

No July or Aug options yet. But Sept shows a marginal bias to being in calls not outs. $65 strike. On my watchlist once we get Q1 earnings. Do they address this kerfuffle on the conference call?

drool-spit.gif

Nope, thread's still Investopedia.

edit, sorry this is a repost.

Apparently we are Fratty, old and out of touch. Just proves they no longer want our business. Nice insult.

Alissa Heinerscheid, Bud Light’s VP of Marketing, doubles down on her extreme woke strategy to promote the “declining” American beer brand to “young people”, while smearing her former customers as “fratty and out of touch”.

Top Back Refresh