What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

You bastard!! How could you!?
1681164391787.jpeg
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

So Diageo,

Throughout the next month, our Rainbow Network resource group will host a number of activities around the world:

• Our global flag raising event, where over 80 sites will raise their Progress Pride flags.
  • The North America Rainbow Network in partnership with the Smirnoff Brand Team will be joined by Alyssa Edwards, star of Ru Paul’s Drag Race for a fabulous virtual Drag Bingo.
  • To mark the partnership with Queer Britain and opening of the new LGBTQIA+ Museum in London, a launch event will take place on 9th June at Diageo 1HQ with opening comments from Cristina Diezhandino, Rainbow Network’s Global Ally. The CĂŽROC team will host an Iconic Ball to honour 50 years of LGBTQIA+ UK history — past, present, and future.

Throughout the next month, our Rainbow Network resource group will host a number of activities around the world:

• Our global flag raising event, where over 80 sites will raise their Progress Pride flags.
  • The North America Rainbow Network in partnership with the Smirnoff Brand Team will be joined by Alyssa Edwards, star of Ru Paul’s Drag Race for a fabulous virtual Drag Bingo.
  • To mark the partnership with Queer Britain and opening of the new LGBTQIA+ Museum in London, a launch event will take place on 9th June at Diageo 1HQ with opening comments from Cristina Diezhandino, Rainbow Network’s Global Ally. The CĂŽROC team will host an Iconic Ball to honour 50 years of LGBTQIA+ UK history — past, present, and future.
Where the hell is Ted Kacynski? :laughing:

From what I can find, it looks like pabst blue ribbon isn't woke yet. I wonder if it taste as shitty as it used to? Guess I'll find out this weekend...:laughing:

Rolling Rock is still a thing? I havent had one of those since the 80s.
It's still a thing. Used to be brewed right up the road from my house, but they moved to New Jersey quite a long time ago. Supposedly it didn't taste the same after the move, but maybe that was people's anger/nostalgia talking. I've had a RR or 20, but was never a huge fan.

Meh. Still higher than it was a month ago.

Fabulous! :flipoff2:

Meh. Still higher than it was a month ago.
Exactly, give it a month & we may see if there's any "lasting" changes.

Anyone jerking off over a short-term screenshot needs to calm TF down.

Emotional shit happening in the first week doesn't mean dick a year later.

stock-bud-stock-forecast.png

A buddy of mine has switched over to stag beer about a year ago from nattys. I’ve tried them several times over my visits. Nope, just can’t get the taste right for me.

Lone Star used to have them as well. Last time I bought some they weren't there.:confused: Did I get a bad batch?
After I posted, I searched to see if LL puzzles were still a thing (nope). But I learned that Lone Star started doing them 2001ish & recently stopped "temporarily" to correct racism issues in the old puzzles :laughing: If they ESG and DEI it enough, they might could catch up with Budweiser :flipoff2:

I was at a Smith's market this afternoon... Fucking Bud Light refer was overflowing... Coores and Miller were in short demand.....
So itching to take a bud lite can and stick in in automotive. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Top Back Refresh