What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Why are you switching? Miller is just as "woke" so its really no different.
Look, I get it. It's virtually impossible to only support companies that only support the things I like, and none of the things I oppose. Literally everyone panders to the gays for that one month just to keep people from crying about it.

But Miller's not making that dylan faggot their spokesperson or paying him for exposure or making custom cans with his likeness, so until that happens and they force me to go find some other cheap piss to drink, they're simply the next in line.

If another company comes out and supports exclusively white hetero normal conservative fucking people who like guns, I'll make the move. But until then, compromises must be made somewhere.

Look, I get it. It's virtually impossible to only support companies that only support the things I like, and none of the things I oppose. Literally everyone panders to the gays for that one month just to keep people from crying about it.

But Miller's not making that dylan faggot their spokesperson or paying him for exposure or making custom cans with his likeness, so until that happens and they force me to go find some other cheap piss to drink, they're simply the next in line.

If another company comes out and supports exclusively white hetero normal conservative fucking people who like guns, I'll make the move. But until then, compromises must be made somewhere.
Also the campaign against Bud Light seems to have some traction. We want to make it clear to stop pushing agendas and sell beer so If we can give these corporate shitbirds clear evidence that it will affect profits in a measurable way, and we have a good chance of stopping it.

Corporations are always going to pander on twitter during whatever victim complex month it is. It means nothing because it costs them nothing. The majority of the "everyone else does it too" stuff that we are seeing is rainbow infographics put out by social media twats during "pride month". I think the Dylan shit is different and that is why it is being treated differently.

Maybe after Dylan offs himself we can bully them into knocking this shit off altogether.:lmao:

Well, yer in luck!

I also found a "patriot beer" that kinda seems to be a long the same line

Oh I get it and thats fine. I myself can only push my hypocrisy so far. I can't in good conscience bitch about the trans retards and then turn around knowingly and support those that support them.

But I get your point. :beer:

I think this fall I'll look into getting a kit and trying my hand at home brewing. I do wine now so it shouldn't be that big of a leap. I guess we'll see. Maybe I'll start or try to find a thread here on home brewing beer.

I don't even remember what Carhartt did, but I didn't throw any of my shit away then. I don't have the time or energy to look through all my stuff, and figure out if it came from a woke brand.

I don't even remember what Carhartt did, but I didn't throw any of my shit away then. I don't have the time or energy to look through all my stuff, and figure out if it came from a woke brand.

They mandated their workforce take the COVID shots. I had one of their jackets in my closet so I donated it. Not that that accomplished anything but fuck them.

They mandated their workforce take the COVID shots. I had one of their jackets in my closet so I donated it. Not that that accomplished anything but fuck them.

I keep my pre ban shit. I have several Carhart jackets.

I also have Bud Lite and Corona in the fridge. It was purchased a month or two ago. After it's gone, I told my wife no more AB products (shopping is women's work).

I prefer Coors OG or Keystone Ice and Coors Light or Keystone light. I actually bought a six pack of tall can bud lights on 4/1 before I knew any of this was going on. But that was only because we were on vacation and I didn’t plan on drinking much that night at the motel. My girlfriend drinks Ultra or Bud Light and the only six packs available were Budlight so I just got it. Turns out it will be the last budlight I ever buy. Still have some in the fridge for her but if she wants some she will have to buy it herself.

That's what it was. I knew it was something. All my shit from high school still fits, so I've got a lifetime of it, and likely won't have to buy more, but I can't swear I won't buy it again. I don't agree with TONS of shit these companies do, but its too exhausting to vet every detail.

"Fuck it dude, lets go bowling."

FYI AB has a %50 stake in molson coors.
Well then I'm drinking dick flavored NA beer because it is what I can get in my neighborhood. I can't be bothered to give enough fucks to drive xtra miles, for fake beer anyway :laughing:

Who cares that she was drinking beer 17 years ago at Harvard. Wow, big news ticket there bot.
Because she's now pissing on frattiness yet she had fun with that herself, making her a big hypocrite.

What's with calling me a "bot", anyway? Steve, ExWrench, and Penetrode you guys are mean for no reason, I'm outa here.

Shoulda mailed it to corporate.

What's with calling me a "bot", anyway?
New member, zero history, first post is a political link, screenname is a generic not-a-name...

Steve, ExWrench, and Penetrode you guys are mean for no reason,
What are you, new here? :laughing:

Because she's now pissing on frattiness yet she had fun with that herself, making her a big hypocrite.

What's with calling me a "bot", anyway? Steve, ExWrench, and Penetrode you guys are mean for no reason, I'm outa here.
Drink bleach and then go fuck a blender before you suck start a shot gun

Top Back Refresh