What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

Pic of Dems awkwardly holding Bud Lights gets dragged online

820CD75F-54D3-4803-B0E9-658E3C3934F4.jpeg

yup. Looks like they are scrambling. Heard that they had to cancel some Clydesdale appearances because of lack of interest
Ours was cancelled in Springfield, MO earlier this month. Local distributor announced it.
Sad, I had promised my two great-grandaughters I would take them.

Searched for current financial losses and couldn’t find anything. 10 billion yet?

Searched for current financial losses and couldn’t find anything. 10 billion yet?
4 billion at least apparently. Idiots. It's like back when the Dixie Chicks slammed their dicks in the door. Know your audience. :shaking:
Their new ad isn't helping them either, or their response to the uproar.
EDIT the new york post is even calling them dumb, which I could only hope is a step in the right direction for the country

It will take months before loss of profits move up the distribution network and get to bud light and then get reported to the shareholders. Stock pricing in the moment means fuckall, sales and earnings reports are what we need to see. All of the news stories I have seen are talking about stock price and throw in an couple of anecdotes from bar owners or delivery drivers.

I have been to the budweiser plant in Fairfield, CA. the scale of the operation is mind boggling with fermentation tanks bigger than 4 or 5 train cars in line stacked horizontally and vertically as far as the eye can see. They will only notice when they have to shut down or switch products on those tanks. This boycott needs to go on for months to even get on their radar.

This boycott needs to go on for months to even get on their radar.
They'll notice quicker than that. Beer just takes about 3 weeks to go from water and grain to cans on a truck. When the cans start piling up because distributors aren't taking it, people in offices will start asking why.

They'll notice quicker than that. Beer just takes about 3 weeks to go from water and grain to cans on a truck. When the cans start piling up because distributors aren't taking it, people in offices will start asking why.

Somehow I doubt they’ll need to ask

Fuck the clydesdales. Grind them up for glue and dogfood.
I rode a Clydesdale a few times when I was a kid and the size difference vs. "normal" horses was impressive in person. It blew my mind how fast that sucker covered ground at a gentle lope. Once I got used to the difference & knew he wasn't sketchy or hard-headed, it was an awesome experience I remember 40 years later.

I'm just concerned that people will see a stock price dip, think Bud Light has learned they/thems lesson and go back to business as usual. What percentage of bud light drinkers have even heard about this whole thing? Of those that know and are pissed off what percentage are actually going to stop drinking BL and for how long? This is going to be a benchmark situation where these giant companies learn how much fuckery they can actually get away with.

The bud bottling plants can or bottle up a wide variety of drinks. They even can up water for the government emergency preparedness things. It isnt like there is a "bud light" line that just keep spitting out blue cans. The bottling line runs based on whatever ship orders they have on hand and swap to standing orders, like canned water, when ship orders are down. Internally there will be an evaluation of order quantities, but the bottling line wont show it, other than the line operators mentioning "gee, havent seen blue cans with dude in drag faces in awhile".

I'm just concerned that people will see a stock price dip, think Bud Light has learned they/thems lesson and go back to business as usual. What percentage of bud light drinkers have even heard about this whole thing? Of those that know and are pissed off what percentage are actually going to stop drinking BL and for how long? This is going to be a benchmark situation where these giant companies learn how much fuckery they can actually get away with.
As someone mentioned earlier, this is a Dixie Chicks level screw up. They pissed off the same people and it cratered their careers. There are just as many beers as there are county music singers. They are both easily replaced.

Bud would be miles ahead if they sacked Alissa Heinerscheid. I think the Dude"chick" on a can was minor compared to the douchebag marketing chick talking down about the Americans that likely make (made?) up the majority of their sales. Smug ultra-DEI type who thinks the majority of folks just need to come around to her "modern" views
nono-gif.627996
. I'd bet she takes no personal responsibility for the situation (the problem being that most folks are unevolved).

As someone mentioned earlier, this is a Dixie Chicks level screw up. They pissed off the same people and it cratered their careers. There are just as many beers as there are county music singers. They are both easily replaced.

Comparing to the Dixie Chicks may not be the best analogy. Yes, they quietly faded for a couple years after their screwup, then made a comeback album that posted with their best charting single ever, won 5 Grammys with said album, and have been immensely successful ever since. If anything, their "screw up" was probably the best thing that ever happened to them.

Turns out the Dixie chicks were right about Iraq and GWB:homer:

Maybe in 20 years we will all be sitting around a state approved artificial campfire, cockless with our legs crossed, talking about how lucky we are to to have Glorious Leader Dylan Mulvaney in charge of the one world government. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Comparing to the Dixie Chicks may not be the best analogy. Yes, they quietly faded for a couple years after their screwup, then made a comeback album that posted with their best charting single ever, won 5 Grammys with said album, and have been immensely successful ever since. If anything, their "screw up" was probably the best thing that ever happened to them.

This bud light thing is annoying me now.
I don't care about the gay stuff or their agenda, no fucks given.

The way this is affecting me personally is that Coors Light is my brand, and since this bullshit came out a lot of bud light people jumped ship and are now buying my beer instead. So now when I go the store, all too often they are out of Coors. Pricks.

Joe Rogan decided to jump on the dumbfawk bandwagon too. He is not a smart man.

I rode a Clydesdale a few times when I was a kid and the size difference vs. "normal" horses was impressive in person. It blew my mind how fast that sucker covered ground at a gentle lope. Once I got used to the difference & knew he wasn't sketchy or hard-headed, it was an awesome experience I remember 40 years later.

I've always wanted one for a pasture ornament. There is a Clydesdale rescue about 5 miles from me.

Then a buddy with a horse farm told me a run of the mill pasture horse will cost about $400 per month. Fuck that.

Top Back Refresh