What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

She/it made is only 10 months and got shit canned, lol.
Apparently she was considered a rising marketing star, and AB probably thought they were lucky to get her. An den...

brfw0sawdsgyuq9mdv338yobzvfx1jxls74ygvug&rid=giphy.gif

Nice punchline on the resume, huh?

I was handed a job and tanked the company over my progressive liberal idiot personal views.
Yes, I put myself ahead of the company and shareholders. Hire me again!
Don't make the mistake of thinking just because she's gone that the corporate hierarchy doesn't agree with her course of action.

Not all scape goats wear horns

Last edited:
Check the wording here. Everything says she's taken a leave of absence. She hasn't been fired. Give it a few months, she'll be back at work. And yes, if it's not at AB, it'll be somewhere else at about a mil a year plus
I figured she was still employed by them, just not in charge. She'll be just fine, as she'll be hired by someone just like her.

Took this earlier this week in an ingles in the country. About 50% black populated city.

Could be just a coincidence I guess.

The bud was all cold. Natty was cold. Cant really see great, the Miller lite was pretty barren, and the 12 packs that were left here hot. So recently stocked.
IMG_0586.jpg
IMG_0704.jpg

4-23

same as before, some of the miller was hot, buds were all cold.

Don't make the mistake of thinking just because she's gone that the corporate hierarchy doesn't agree with her course of action.

Not all scape goats wear horns
Could be.

Although an LOA is also corporate HR code for 'you're not gonna see them anymore'. Eventually she will resign to 'pursue other interests and spend more time with my family'. And then she'll show up at some lower-tier company that is trying to ESG themselves for whatever reason..

IMG_0704.jpg

4-23

same as before, some of the miller was hot, buds were all cold.
Was in Townsend TN all weekend. Local IGA was packed with ice cold BL. Miller Light and Coors Light was sporadic.
Same with a big Weigels gas station in Seiverville on the way

Id be curious to bump into a delivery driver and ask a few questions about what hes stocking now vs a month ago.

Was in Townsend TN all weekend. Local IGA was packed with ice cold BL. Miller Light and Coors Light was sporadic.
Same with a big Weigels gas station in Seiverville on the way
Bronco show?

Our local store shelves look the same as I picked up a 12 pack of Yuengling 😁

Bronco show?

Our local store shelves look the same as I picked up a 12 pack of Yuengling 😁
Yes sir. Huge turnout of EBs and a ton of new ones.
Left with a dozen new free koozies and cool freebie key chains. Solid haul.

Yes sir. Huge turnout of EBs and a ton of new ones.
Left with a dozen new free koozies and cool freebie key chains. Solid haul.
Was it at Tremont Lodge? I used to go there every year for Fly Tyer's weekend.

Id be curious to bump into a delivery driver and ask a few questions about what hes stocking now vs a month ago.
There's a beer/wine/tobacco shop by my work that I frequent. The owner is flamboyantly gay and is an ultra-right wing MAGA tranny hater. :laughing: If he's there next time I'm in there, I'll ask.

I have no clue what his answer is going to be, but I'm certain it's going to be at least 5 minutes long and hilarious. He's basically a Tim Dillon with more lisp and way more conservative. :laughing:

Was it at Tremont Lodge? I used to go there every year for Fly Tyer's weekend.
It was at the Townsend Visitor's Center this year. Easily 15 rows of vehicles. Used to be at the Tally Ho.
We stayed at the Tremont Lodge. Total shit hole.

It was at the Townsend Visitor's Center this year. Easily 15 rows of vehicles. Used to be at the Tally Ho.
We stayed at the Tremont Lodge. Total shit hole.
Yup. It is not a very nice place, haha.

the left likes boycotts right?

No. The left likes cancelling.

Boycott: I won't buy AB products any longer. If I go to a bar or store that sells AB products, I'll buy a non AB product.

Canceling:
The left would not buy AB products any longer.
The left would call for the firing of the horse faced bitch that came up with the marketing plan to put the mentally ill guy on the Bud Lite can.
The left would cancel any bar or store that sold AB products.
The left would firebomb the stables where the Clydesdales are kept.
The left would paint graffiti on the local bar that sold Bud Lite.
The left would attack customers that were seen leaving a store carry a case of Bud Lite.

Do you see the difference or were you being obtuse?

Last edited:
I went to see Tyler Childers in NWA on Saturday night. The beer stands sold Miller, Coors, Bud Light, and Michelob.

I saw several Michelobs in hands, but not a single bud light anywhere in a sold out amphitheater.

A friend of my dads used to own a Budweiser distribution center in Idaho. He sold it a long time ago but he must still get emails. He just shared this from AB on Facebook.

5F77867B-7CB1-45B6-A666-75CDE6FD4F32.jpeg

A friend of my dads used to own a Budweiser distribution center in Idaho. He sold it a long time ago but he must still get emails. He just shared this from AB on Facebook.

5F77867B-7CB1-45B6-A666-75CDE6FD4F32.jpeg
Open letter reply to A-B:

Every maker of a product wants everyone to love it. This is done by creating a product that everyone likes. It's so simple!

Top Back Refresh