What's new

Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney for March Madness

wrong3.jpg

wrong2.jpg

wrong1.jpg

Those old cans take me back to high school. and drinking in a motel room

I saw multiple videos over the last couple of days claiming Anheuser-Busch is going to start suing youtube creators and others for copyright infringement over using their product in videos and memes.
I was tempted to make a meme of budlight where in the future, news shows that they put sperm into the beer.
Then at the bottom would be a fact check that says their carbonation process makes the sperm harmless to your health so it's ok.

But then I wondered if they would sue me so nevermind.

Absolutely amazing that when beer was first discovered that a segment of the population that makes up roughly 50% of the total would brew it too. Crazy! :lmao:
*would be nearby those who were brewing it

"women were among the first to brew beer"
I would think so... The chicks from the Andes Mountains would chew the corn mash, spit it out & let that ferment while the guys were out on long term hunting trips using/playing with blow dart guns.
Upon returning with game and an excuse to celebrate, the men would drink the chicha brew & get fucken piped-

Woke ads don't seem to be conducive to selling beer.
How is that lame ad woke? It’s lead by a woman being pro-woman and spoofing on prior Miller campaigns? Don’t we want feminists and woman power on the side of biology? They are getting seriously offended by men claiming to be women

It’s mildly nostalgic, remembering more taste less filling fights.

Last edited:
How is that lame ad woke? It’s lead by a woman being pro-woman and spoofing on prior Miller campaigns? Don’t we want feminists and woman power on the side of biology? They are getting seriously offended by men claiming to be women

It’s mildly nostalgic, remembering more taste less filling fights.
Sure thing bud.

Somewhere I have a little Red Dog Beer lamp. It's a piece of clear plastic with the diamond logo with LEDs in the base that make the sign glow.

When I was in middle school and into high school my oldest brother delivered for Coors & miller, king brewing was Anheuser Busch and his main competition so I didn't get the frogs and shit.

I had an extensive Zima pin, pen and hat collection, ALL the stickers and posters covering my bedroom walls. Coors dry and a handful of other short lived beers were iny collection of memorabilia. I just put my last red dog sticker on my toolbox last year. :smokin:
PXL_20230516_160639169.jpg

Top Back Refresh