What's new

bought a house from 1910

Has anyone bought anything from them? I've been kinda interested in one of their electric gridles, maybe a meat slicer.

I have a 742 with a 2.0 liter ford. I think the advertised hp is 35. When I am ripping up concrete or asphalt I get teeth under and pop it up. If I am digging thru rubble and want to leave to dirt behind I just use the teeth and flip the material back into the bucket. In hard pack material I use the teeth as a ripper. So what I am trying to say stop building shit to build the house or barn and start build your home.

I understand. I cannot decide if I want to build a trommel or a vibratory screen and power it with the hydraulic auxiliary ports while I shovel topsoil over this screen.
image.jpg

Has anyone bought anything from them? I've been kinda interested in one of their electric gridles, maybe a meat slicer.

No idea on the kind of stuff, but I ordered a set of fork extensions and a forklift lifting hook thing from them last week. Lift hook arrived in a few days. Forks extensions are still with Fedex in CA and showing delivery on Tuesday. $143 shipped for 95lbs of 84" exensions. I couldn't even buy the raw channel for that.

No idea on the kind of stuff, but I ordered a set of fork extensions and a forklift lifting hook thing from them last week. Lift hook arrived in a few days. Forks extensions are still with Fedex in CA and showing delivery on Tuesday. $143 shipped for 95lbs of 84" exensions. I couldn't even buy the raw channel for that.
How was the quality on that stuff? If they can't do a decent job on that I definitely won't try anything else, but if it is decent maybe it's worth a try.

I have one of thier higher end tractor seats and am about to order a few more. Seem to be very good quality for the price

I have an airbag floor jack from them. I love the thing. Really my only complaint is that the instructions could have been better. The product is fine

Last edited:
Yes actually a few things and when I need something else they have that I want I will again no question. I bought a big air scrubber that works amazing. Moves a ton of air, has affordable common filters and I’ve ram it crazy hours while redoing this house. I have a drill adapter that lets me put an auger bit on my giant wrist snapper electric drill and the adapter is beefy. I bought the peat moss/top soil roller thing that looks like a 55 gallon drum with expanded metal, it works well powder coating is nice, welds are nice and it does the job. Over all from what I can tell their stuff is better quality than harbor freight. I know I have more stuff but can’t remember what exactly

I've got a C-frame punch press "ch70" with their sticker on it
still ain't used it yet, years later

they're a chinkmo rebrander
think of them as an online HF or northern hydraulic

This guy added a woven screen to adjust the side of his rock bucket.

Probably should have welded something to protect the leading edge of the screen from getting rolled over, other than that, seems a simple way to adjust size, and we all know you have access to worn out screener screens....

and we all know you have access to worn out screener screens....
they're really far away though
hell, conwaymuddy offered me a bigass champion air compressor for free not that long ago and I turned him down
Full day of driving ain't fun.

found some 1/2x3 flatbar for 55 cents a pound, bought enough to make twelve tines
Torched the bevels on the tines 10" long, netted me iirc something like 34" from the tip to the non-pointy-end
been meaning to cut a piece of 3x3x.250 for the bucket's... Heel I guess it might be called?
Outside... cheeks? are gonna be 1/4, might get cutting edge, might not
got some 3/8x2 flatbar to do the halvey grate, thinking if I set the half inch stuff at 6" on center it'll give a 5" opening which shrinks to 2.125 with the 3/8s in place, dunno can go wider or narrower but don't have any clue, all the soil here's sticky, either black dirt or sticky clay, so I'm thinking maybe I should err wider than that?

they've sat since because my order of trees finally became ready, so I've been jamming those fuckers in the ground as fast as I can
been fucking up pretty badly on that though but oh well, we'll see how they do, they can't all die, right?

Top Back Refresh