What's new

Big Dumb Loads

IMG_8521.jpeg

IMG_8522.jpeg

IMG_8515.jpeg

IMG_8514.jpeg

IMG_8513.jpeg

those blocks are damn heavy. I put 6-2x2x6' on a buddy's 22k gooseneck a couple years ago when I was building the retaining wall for my in-laws. I only did that with the first load. The rest of them I did 5 blocks.. :homer:

cement plant told me they weigh 3300# +/-200

I like to change positions to keep my back from breaking on a long trip. That full center console locks you in to a static position. Can't even get the knees far enough apart to let the lads get some relief :flipoff2:
werd
hell, put the cruise on and stretch out onto the passenger's side

those blocks are damn heavy. I put 6-2x2x6' on a buddy's 22k gooseneck a couple years ago when I was building the retaining wall for my in-laws. I only did that with the first load. The rest of them I did 5 blocks.. :homer:

cement plant told me they weigh 3300# +/-200
Yup 3300#
X14
= 46,200# :eek:

Granted I’ve never towed doubles….but I thought the first trailer had to be a 5th or GN to tow double? That plus a 1/2 ton truck towing doubles with 2k of water in the bed

in some states the front trailer is required to be 5th wheel. I know MO doesn't care if you BP two bumper pull trailers. I have done it and the nuns and orphans were just fine.

I have moved a weed eater as a kid on a motorcycle, but even at 8 years old I know not to haul it that way

I tucked it under my arm like I was going to joust

Forgot to tell you guys. Buddy saw a SD pulling a tandem dual gooseneck last weekend hauling a telehandler. a big one. Buddy said the trailer was the pierced frame version and every time Homie would hit a dip or bump in the road the decking would contact the tires and the tires would smoke. :homer:

no pics sorry.

Jesus fuck those pics are 15 years old by now.
Next youll find the ones of him with a combine on the side of the hiway.

Fresh meat
FB_IMG_1726692471031.jpg
how much does one of those little dresser dozers weigh? more than should be sitting on the deck behind the axles I am sure.. :homer:

all i can think is thats a LOT of fawking weight to cantilever off the back there. must do interesting things up front when you hit a bump too

Top Back Refresh