What's new

Big Dumb Loads

NEWS_611159890_AR_0_WXEVBLBICYXE.jpg

45d1853ad6d72ad326adbbd9829c592b.jpg

:mad3:

Fucking narcs.

Calls to the police should be public record. Would curb a lot of this behavior.

Edit: And on a fucking gravel road no less. Not like he was headed through the center of town or going down the interstate with that.
Right, seems like tow rig could handle the weight, so could the road, don’t see an issue with it.

:mad3:

Fucking narcs.

Calls to the police should be public record. Would curb a lot of this behavior.

Edit: And on a fucking gravel road no less. Not like he was headed through the center of town or going down the interstate with that.
Have you moved that semi trailer yet? This is what I expect come of that. Some Karen thinks she gotta save the day because bad man doing something scary.

Have you moved that semi trailer yet? This is what I expect come of that. Some Karen thinks she gotta save the day because bad man doing something scary.

No. I needed to post the thread long enough in advance to for good deals on equipment to pop up for whichever option I picked.

Karens aren't out at 11pm on Friday/Saturday night. I'm not worried about them anyway. They won't know what they're looking at. Same as a forklift in a pickup bed or a trailer full of logs behind a Lesbaru. :laughing:

Edit: I'm gonna bump that shitshow. :laughing:

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh