What's new

Big Dumb Loads

It’ll be fine!

IMG_7091.jpeg
They triangulated it.

Are those triangulators what i think they is?

Look like ford ttb bracket plates from the cross member side.

Genuine fomoco baby! From the bumper brackets that are now 4 pieces, how weak can a strip of stamped sheet metal crimped over hex bolts really be?

I was going to call shenanigans, but it looks to be legit? The angle of the dozer tracks seemed off to me, maybe the front are rested over the top of the cab?

66559760ff8ab5c26f920d22ac05f52e.jpg

(I didnt crop the pic, dont blame me for what I think says "D11Tup there")

I was going to call shenanigans, but it looks to be legit? The angle of the dozer tracks seemed off to me, maybe the front are rested over the top of the cab?

66559760ff8ab5c26f920d22ac05f52e.jpg

(I didnt crop the pic, dont blame me for what I think says "D11Tup there")

Angle of the track is because the box is half or 1/4 filled with muck.

Angle of the track is because the box is half or 1/4 filled with muck.
User name checks out:flipoff2:

My little brain cannot even fathom the weight of these things, so I figured the box would be empty due to the weight of a dozer.

But I suppose something that hauls rock and dirt a little tractor isnt that big a deal? Google says a D11 weighs 248k lbs. :eek:

User name checks out:flipoff2:

My little brain cannot even fathom the weight of these things, so I figured the box would be empty due to the weight of a dozer.

But I suppose something that hauls rock and dirt a little tractor isnt that big a deal? Google says a D11 weighs 248k lbs. :eek:
The Wikipedia says 345- 363 tons for a 797 mine truck.
The Google says a straight 400 tons of payload.

Which seems crazy.

Does this qualify? it was dumb how long it took me to get it loaded! the trailer was on a sidehill and it was sketchy. got it off with the bobcat t300 and forks.

Attachments

• moving trailer.jpg
    moving trailer.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
Top Back Refresh