What's new

Biden dropping out

1719753286699.png

The question is why the need to replace the incumbent who less than 4 years ago received "the most votes in US history" against the SAME opponent? If Biden's presidency has been such a success as they claim, surely you'd want to stick with such a proven candidate with that kind of track record.
I know, right? In 4 years he's gone from 81% dementia to 94% dementia... its not that big of a change. He couldn't go to the bathroom by himself in '20 and yet the majority of us thought he was the best man for the job.

Seems odd. I bet he'd still get 85mil votes this time. You'd think they would stick with what works.

:confused:

I can't imagine this guy sitting in day to day meetings and offering any meaningful input and actually making decisions about anything. Which is why probably we're seeing every leftist agenda running wot.

I can't imagine this guy sitting in day to day meetings and offering any meaningful input and actually making decisions about anything. Which is why probably we're seeing every leftist agenda running wot.
He hasn't been president since the day he became president.
POTUS '20-'24 is a group of people in the basement.

Exactly. Thursday night was him at his best pumped full of every cocktail they could throw at him to rev him up. He's probably way worse than that on a day to day basis.

Debate debacle fallout: Aides reportedly say Biden is ‘dependably engaged’ 6 hours a day – 10am to 4pm​

June 30, 2024 | Chris Donaldson | Print Article

Damage control efforts are in full swing following President Joe Biden’s nationally televised face plant, and one media outlet has revealed an incredible excuse for his poor performance.
There’s just no way to sugarcoat how truly bad the 81-year-old president was in the CNN debate with presumptive GOP nominee Donald J. Trump who mopped the floor with Biden, mostly due to the geriatric Democrat’s implosion that was witnessed by tens of millions of viewers.

But there’s nothing to worry about as far as Biden showing up for the high-stakes event and acting like a dementia patient, he’s just not at his best later in the day – seriously.
According to Alex Thompson of Axios, a reliable water carrier for the White House, the 81-year-old is only at peak function between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. despite the important nature of this job as the president of the United States of America that in the past, has required a 24 hour commitment.

“From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged — and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours,” Thompson wrote in a Saturday post to X. “Outside of that time range or while traveling abroad, the other Biden is more likely to emerge and have verbal miscues and become fatigued, aides say.”
In his piece titled “Two Joe Bidens: The night America saw the other one,” Thompson cites concerns about the octogenarian’s fitness after the debate but that “Biden eased some of those concerns with a full-throated campaign rally, where he found a more comfortable setting with a cheering crowd and a Teleprompter,” referring to a fiery rant at a North Carolina campaign stop on the day after the abomination in Atlanta.
“The time of day is important as to which of the two Bidens will appear,” he wrote. “From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged — and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours.”

“Outside of that time range or while traveling abroad, Biden is more likely to have verbal miscues and become fatigued, aides told Axios,” he added, dutifully reporting the excuse that he was spoon-fed from Biden’s people, another example that serious journalism no longer exists in America.

It’s an audacious excuse and a good try by one of the regime’s media mouthpieces, but X users weren’t buying it.

In addition to the pharmaceutical enhancers, they also spent a week at camp david prepping him for the debate.

Imagine arguing that having six good hours a day is even remotely adequate for being POTUS.

As long as no major world events happen between 4pm and 10am, we'll be perfectly fine.

4:02 PM: North Korea fires a balistic missile and it's headed right for the West coast of the US.

"Mr. President. We only have minutes to respond. We must retaliate."

Biden:
1719772919301.png

Debate debacle fallout: Aides reportedly say Biden is ‘dependably engaged’ 6 hours a day – 10am to 4pm​

June 30, 2024 | Chris Donaldson | Print Article

Damage control efforts are in full swing following President Joe Biden’s nationally televised face plant, and one media outlet has revealed an incredible excuse for his poor performance.
There’s just no way to sugarcoat how truly bad the 81-year-old president was in the CNN debate with presumptive GOP nominee Donald J. Trump who mopped the floor with Biden, mostly due to the geriatric Democrat’s implosion that was witnessed by tens of millions of viewers.

But there’s nothing to worry about as far as Biden showing up for the high-stakes event and acting like a dementia patient, he’s just not at his best later in the day – seriously.
According to Alex Thompson of Axios, a reliable water carrier for the White House, the 81-year-old is only at peak function between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. despite the important nature of this job as the president of the United States of America that in the past, has required a 24 hour commitment.

“From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged — and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours,” Thompson wrote in a Saturday post to X. “Outside of that time range or while traveling abroad, the other Biden is more likely to emerge and have verbal miscues and become fatigued, aides say.”
In his piece titled “Two Joe Bidens: The night America saw the other one,” Thompson cites concerns about the octogenarian’s fitness after the debate but that “Biden eased some of those concerns with a full-throated campaign rally, where he found a more comfortable setting with a cheering crowd and a Teleprompter,” referring to a fiery rant at a North Carolina campaign stop on the day after the abomination in Atlanta.
“The time of day is important as to which of the two Bidens will appear,” he wrote. “From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged — and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours.”

“Outside of that time range or while traveling abroad, Biden is more likely to have verbal miscues and become fatigued, aides told Axios,” he added, dutifully reporting the excuse that he was spoon-fed from Biden’s people, another example that serious journalism no longer exists in America.

It’s an audacious excuse and a good try by one of the regime’s media mouthpieces, but X users weren’t buying it.
I’d rather have a guy firing on all cylinders for 8 hours compared to a mean bully who functions 24/7. Think of all the things you can get done in 8 hours! The way Trump talks just isn’t fitting for a president! What? You can’t ask me what policies of Bidens I like! I don’t have to explain myself to the likes of you! Drumpf is Hitler!!!! You must have TDS! Nah uh TDS is what you have when YOU love Trump too much not what I have! It’s our term not yours

-my liberal friend summarized after sending him this. We most likely won’t talk for 3 more months now

I’d rather have a guy firing on all cylinders for 8 hours compared to a mean bully who functions 24/7. Think of all the things you can get done in 8 hours! The way Trump talks just isn’t fitting for a president! What? You can’t ask me what policies of Bidens I like! I don’t have to explain myself to the likes of you! Drumpf is Hitler!!!! You must have TDS! Nah uh TDS is what you have when YOU love Trump too much not what I have! It’s our term not yours

-my liberal friend summarized after sending him this. We most likely won’t talk for 3 more months now
Sounds like your friend is retarded, does he have to wear a helmet?

ETA, Is your friend Gary?

I bet he'd still get 85mil votes this time.
More like 105 million votes this time. They managed to fabricate 20+ million (fake) votes last time, they'll probably need another 20+ million newly fabricated ones on top of what they already did last time.

10 million people "walked away" from the D party last time to vote for Trump (these were people that voted for Hitlary in 2016 that voted for Trump instead of Biden in 2020). I would be surprised if there wasn't an additional 10ish million that have realized what a mistake Biden is that are "walking away" for 2024 (and either voting for Trump or some other 3rd party candidate).

At this rate, the D party will be < 20 million real votes and > 100 million fake votes by 2028.

But don't think that that overwhelming deficit is going to stop them. They own the process that is the voting mechanism throughout most of the U.S. The only reason they are even considering replacing Biden is to have the outcome be somewhat plausible to the vast majority of the sheeple and right now Biden getting enough votes to win is not plausible, not by a long shot.

Sounds like your friend is retarded, does he have to wear a helmet?

ETA, Is your friend Gary?
Lol I bet they’d be great friends actually. Let’s make this match happen.

Not retarded but too much time in academia. Got his masters and ended up teaching at the school. Also has a trust fund.

Not retarded but too much time in academia. Got his masters and ended up teaching at the school. Also has a trust fund.
re·tard·ed
adjective
OFFENSIVE•DATED
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

He seems less advanced for his age.

Lol I bet they’d be great friends actually. Let’s make this match happen.

This is so cookie cutter typical of the average modern liberal. They want to talk about white privilege because they don't understand that not every white person was born silver spoon in mouth. It's not white privilege it's "being born into a wealthy family privilege". We all get dealt the cards we're dealt. No logical person can rationalize giving advantages or disadvantages based on nothing other than race. That's literally textbook racism.

The more I’m thinking about this, we all saw Biden’s severe cognitive decline for a couple/few years, but the MSM has adamantly denied it. Now all the sudden, like a flip of a switch, Biden is the Biden we’ve all been seeing for years, the MSM is talking about replacements.
They have a plan. They’ve had a plan all along. I’m sure 6-12 months ago, I’ve publically claimed they are going to shoehorn Newsom in at the last minute.
I’m growing more and more concerned I’m right.
Even if it’s not Newsom, they absolutely have a plan. The way the MSM switched in a second has me convinced.

The more I’m thinking about this, we all saw Biden’s severe cognitive decline for a couple/few years, but the MSM has adamantly denied it. Now all the sudden, like a flip of a switch, Biden is the Biden we’ve all been seeing for years, the MSM is talking about replacements.
They have a plan. They’ve had a plan all along. I’m sure 6-12 months ago, I’ve publically claimed they are going to shoehorn Newsom in at the last minute.
I’m growing more and more concerned I’m right.
Even if it’s not Newsom, they absolutely have a plan. The way the MSM switched in a second has me convinced.
To what end? Why all this theater to replace him at the 11th hour instead of just replacing him before he got to the point they couldn't hide it? You're seeing rats fleeing a sinking ship, not some elaborate conspiracy for the sake of a conspiracy.

Imagine arguing that having six good hours a day is even remotely adequate for being POTUS.
The good hours are when he is sleeping... Fucking typical (excutives) presidents put in 18 hours a day. It was not uncommon to see my manager put in a 10-12 hour day.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

When I think about it; dang I put in a 10+ hour day almost daily! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Stop it. Right now. Own your decision libtards and "libertarians". You were made aware of this jackass's shortcomings 4 years ago. Run the mushbrain you chose.

4:02 PM: North Korea fires a balistic missile and it's headed right for the West coast of the US.

Given that hypothetical target destination, It’s probably a net benefit for the rest of us if it’s allowed to touch down before a response. :stirthepot: :laughing

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh