What's new

Biden dropping out

Trump might not be the end all be all but at this time, for me, he is the better choice over biden. But i do agree on the principals part.

Trump might not be the end all be all but at this time, for me, he is the better choice over biden. But i do agree on the principals part.

To me the growth of government is the biggest issue, to which most current problems can be traced back to. In the three years before covid, Trump spent at Obama-levels and kept ALL the federal agencies we all here dislike, awash with money. And let's not go into 2020.

Preferable to Biden? A million times. But the man is no Javier Milei. By a long shot. He's happy to manage big government. Dismantling it? Not so much. And sadly, this is what we have accused the GOP of doing for my entire lifetime.

I really wish his base would put pressure on him on this.

Today I seen a video on YouTube that was saying the democrats want to replace camel toe with Hildabeast, OMG the nasty **** will do anything to sit in the White House, Joe would be Epsteined in hours.
Trump can’t get here so enough!
That was one reporter's opinion piece and it's only trending because it's so polarizing. It's not gonna happen. Replace the first "black" female vice president with an old white woman? They'd completely alienate what colored vote they still have.

Nobody likes Kamala, but more than half the country hates Clinton. They're not going to sub Brussel sprouts for oatmeal with this much on the line.

Pay attention to what Trump is doing now. Pay attention to where money is starting to come in from. Pay attention to the rhetorical changes between 2016 and now. Stop holding Trump up for what you wish he was.

The right used to be a lot more ideological than the left. At least in terms of what drove their vote. Then Trump came along and damn if they didn't turn into the fawning worshippers that they used to very correctly mock the left for being regarding Obama. Don't let loyalty to an inevitably flawed person usurp your loyalty to principles and ideology

Have you seen the shit they are putting Trump through including trying to lock him up for a thousand years? And by they, I am referring to the uniparty, deep state, whatever conglomerate you want to call it that is supposedly running it all. But now I need to pay attention to where money is coming in? Is there a different body other than the puppet masters now?

Get the fuck out of here with the Trump worship bs. Aint nobody doing that.

Have you seen the shit they are putting Trump through including trying to lock him up for a thousand years? And by they, I am referring to the uniparty, deep state, whatever conglomerate you want to call it that is supposedly running it all. But now I need to pay attention to where money is coming in? Is there a different body other than the puppet masters now?

Trump lives in his head, apparently in a nice apartment.

Yes. You ALWAYS need to pay attention to where the money is coming from in politics. How does that possibly need to be explained to anyone who has paid any attention to our politics?

Trump lives in his head, apparently in a nice apartment.
I just don't worship the guy. Trump turned a lot of talk into the very type of idolators that you used to kick the left for. How they'd defend their people no matter what. They were above critique. They were the ultimate good. That's what a lot of talk have been doing and continue to do with Trump.

I just don't worship the guy. Trump turned a lot of talk into the very type of idolators that you used to kick the left for. How they'd defend their people no matter what. They were above critique. They were the ultimate good. That's what a lot of talk have been doing and continue to do with Trump.
Okay, I'm calling bullshit. I don't know anyone that has supported Trump that has not critiqued things he did or said. No one.

Was/is Trump prefect? Fuck no and no one you could/can name is. But he did things others said he couldn't get done. I'm not going in all of it with you "again" as you simply ignore them.

To me the growth of government is the biggest issue, to which most current problems can be traced back to. In the three years before covid, Trump spent at Obama-levels and kept ALL the federal agencies we all here dislike, awash with money. And let's not go into 2020.

Preferable to Biden? A million times. But the man is no Javier Milei. By a long shot. He's happy to manage big government. Dismantling it? Not so much. And sadly, this is what we have accused the GOP of doing for my entire lifetime.

I might be wrong on this but wasn't the biggest job growth sector the Gov last year?

The one candidate that campaigned on the issue of out of control government, Ramaswamy, was dismissed as a charlatan by many on the right. I'd love to dismantle the Federal apparatus, but there just isn't the stomach for it. ...especially when you consider government is like a religion (and the state like a god) to a large portion of the country.

Okay, I'm calling bullshit. I don't know anyone that has supported Trump that has not critiqued things he did or said. No one.

Was/is Trump prefect? Fuck no and no one you could/can name is. But he did things others said he couldn't get done. I'm not going in all of it with you "again" as you simply ignore them.
It's always that though. Quickly gloss over the shallow critiques before the inevitable "yeah but..." where Trump just trusted the wrong people, he's learned, blah, blah, blah. There's always a pivot to excuses and more fawning.

Trump failed to deliver on any of his major promises. Where's that big, beautiful wall that Mexico was going to pay for? The swamp is swampier than ever. Is America great again?

I don't think Trump is uniquely evil for a politician. Far from it. I just think he was a guy who got elected on braggadocios behavior that his followers fell into and then largely failed miserably to deliver on it. Other than unconventional behavior Trump actually governed extremely conventionally. That's the part that neither group of TDS sufferers want to deal with.

It's always that though. Quickly gloss over the shallow critiques before the inevitable "yeah but..." where Trump just trusted the wrong people, he's learned, blah, blah, blah. There's always a pivot to excuses and more fawning.

Trump failed to deliver on any of his major promises. Where's that big, beautiful wall that Mexico was going to pay for? The swamp is swampier than ever. Is America great again?

I don't think Trump is uniquely evil for a politician. Far from it. I just think he was a guy who got elected on braggadocios behavior that his followers fell into and then largely failed miserably to deliver on it. Other than unconventional behavior Trump actually governed extremely conventionally. That's the part that neither group of TDS sufferers want to deal with.
Seriously? Do you remember the economy for 8 years with Obama? Do you? Now compare that to the 4 years with Trump and now the 4 years with this shit head.

Sub 3% GDP is the new norm. Get used to it. What's Trump going to do? Wave a magic wand? Energy was cheaper, gas was cheaper, damn near everything was much better.

Oh yeah, 4 billion for the wall was outrageous but 40+ billion for Ukraine isn't enough. Yes, if he could have gotten it built, it would have paid for itself at the expense of Mexico. Can you imagine how far we could have gone if he hadn't had to fight the Republican's as much as the Democrats?

But I give up. I've gone over this with you numerous times and you still stick to your talking points regardless of how many times its pointed out they're bullshit.

Seriously? Do you remember the economy for 8 years with Obama? Do you? Now compare that to the 4 years with Trump and now the 4 years with this shit head.

Sub 3% GDP is the new norm. Get used to it. What's Trump going to do? Wave a magic wand? Energy was cheaper, gas was cheaper, damn near everything was much better.

Oh yeah, 4 billion for the wall was outrageous but 40+ billion for Ukraine isn't enough. Yes, if he could have gotten it built, it would have paid for itself at the expense of Mexico. Can you imagine how far we could have gone if he hadn't had to fight the Republican's as much as the Democrats?

But I give up. I've gone over this with you numerous times and you still stick to your talking points regardless of how many times its pointed out they're bullshit.
I know, you're a true believer. You don't have to convince me of that.

1718904867791.png

Guess i'm one then too, But I'm a little confused by that statement, can you clarify what your talking about because the only thing I seen Thumping talk about was actual facts....

A lot of this inflation was due to COVID era inflation driving policy. Trump was part of that. I think Biden is economically worse than Trump but don't delude yourself into thinking inflation wouldn't still be sky ass high if Trump had won a second term. He spent more than any other POTUS ever had. Remember that spending bill he bragged about? Biggest one ever he proudly proclaimed. He added more to the national debt than any other POTUS. A lot of this inflation was driven by Trump policy. He was wildly fiscally irresponsible. Inflation is always downhill of policy just like the worst of the COVID inflation came well after peak COVID. It isn't like a light switch, you don't turn it on and off. It's more like a big ass ball rolling down a slight incline. It's gotta build up momentum.

A lot of this inflation was due to COVID era inflation driving policy. Trump was part of that. I think Biden is economically worse than Trump but don't delude yourself into thinking inflation wouldn't still be sky ass high if Trump had won a second term. He spent more than any other POTUS ever had. Remember that spending bill he bragged about? Biggest one ever he proudly proclaimed. He added more to the national debt than any other POTUS. A lot of this inflation was driven by Trump policy. He was wildly fiscally irresponsible. Inflation is always downhill of policy just like the worst of the COVID inflation came well after peak COVID. It isn't like a light switch, you don't turn it on and off. It's more like a big ass ball rolling down a slight incline. It's gotta build up momentum.
No I don't think it would. The immediate rising cost of gas and energy drove the inflation (in my opinion) because it alone is a driving factor. When it goes up.....everything follows. Look at inflation under Obama and then Trump and now Biden.

The covid bullshit was a setup from the begging. He tried to get in front of it but was cut off by (both fucking parties). I can give examples if you like.

Trump was and will continue to be the closest to a third party as you or I will ever see.

No I don't think it would. The immediate rising cost of gas and energy drove the inflation (in my opinion) because it alone is a driving factor. When it goes up.....everything follows. Look at inflation under Obama and then Trump and now Biden.

The covid bullshit was a setup from the begging. He tried to get in front of it but was cut off by (both fucking parties). I can give examples if you like.

Trump was and will continue to be the closest to a third party as you or I will ever see.
It wasn't like it was a phenomenon unique to America. Energy is very much a global market. When oil is up it's up for everyone. Oil is finicky as hell because the price is largely set by a literal cartel. It's not like simple supply and demand economics. It's a highly manipulated market.

We had to print money like our lives depended on it because interest rates were already basically zero. A lot of this inflation is because nobody wanted to take the political heat of gradually creeping interest rates up over the years and instead were perfectly happy to feed at the trough of rock bottom interest rates for a decade plus. When money is free for that long inflation is a given. Then print a shit ton of money out of the ether during COVID and voila. Here we are.

It wasn't like it was a phenomenon unique to America. Energy is very much a global market. When oil is up it's up for everyone. Oil is finicky as hell because the price is largely set by a literal cartel. It's not like simple supply and demand economics. It's a highly manipulated market.
bullshit, we were energy independent. we pretty much set our own prices.

We had to print money like our lives depended on it because interest rates were already basically zero. A lot of this inflation is because nobody wanted to take the political heat of gradually creeping interest rates up over the years and instead were perfectly happy to feed at the trough of rock bottom interest rates for a decade plus. When money is free for that long inflation is a given. Then print a shit ton of money out of the ether during COVID and voila. Here we are.
Oh....so they only manipulate the price when Obama and now Biden are in office? Because when Trump took office it was over $3.00 a gal and had been for 8 years. Within 6 months it was down to $2 and then fell below for the rest of his term. Biden takes office and it immediately shot up over $2 and then $3 and even $4.

But yeah, lets blame the bastards OPEC. Even Biden going and sucking their dick didn't help....:lmao:

Why do you think that? Because Trump told you so?

Far from it in actuality. It was basically business as usual as far as our oil importation goes.

Screenshot_20240620-141838.png

Oh....so they only manipulate the price when Obama and now Biden are in office? Because when Trump took office it was over $3.00 a gal and had been for 8 years. Within 6 months it was down to $2 and then fell below for the rest of his term. Biden takes office and it immediately shot up over $2 and then $3 and even $4.

But yeah, lets blame the bastards OPEC. Even Biden going and sucking their dick didn't help....:lmao:
Gas prices fell before Trump took office. Hell, they fell before he ran for POTUS.

Screenshot_20240620-142339.png

you spend more time thinking about him than most of his supporters... so....

you spend more time thinking about him than most of his supporters... so....
:laughing:

Somebody has to give y'all a little bit of pushback. Sometimes I'm afraid his dick is gonna burst out the back of y'all's necks.

Ummm..

Define it?

We export more than we import likely now, or are very close.

You can't be "Energy Independent" and trade on a "global market", and you stop trading on the global market and see where the prices go.

You're using buzz phrases.

Look at numbers, (where you can find them).

Ummm..

Define it?

We export more than we import likely now, or are very close.

You can't be "Energy Independent" and trade on a "global market", and you stop trading on the global market and see where the prices go.

You're using buzz phrases.

Look at numbers, (where you can find them).
Because we lifted the ban on a lot of oil exports. But that was done in 2015.

Way too many folks think policies are light switches. Do a thing and get immediate results. There aren't many light switches in terms of economic policies and most of the light switches aren't good things in our government (see COVID era money printers go brrrrrrr) Most of the effects of policy are months and years in the making.

Top Back Refresh