What's new

Biden dropping out

I think we're already there. If someone had told us what would be happening today 15 years ago....we'd said the same then.
Absolutely.

Think of the ludicrousness of it all. A president like we have now----virtually incognizant and incapable. A main opponent who is (either validly or not) a convicted felon, at this point. These are our two main choices (along with other candidates in options, at least). And a herd of Congressional members, who in no way represent those they were selected to represent. Crazy.

We call it Clown World....but in reality, Clown World has simply become daily existence.

Absolutely.

Think of the ludicrousness of it all. A president like we have now----virtually incognizant and incapable. A main opponent who is (either validly or not) a convicted felon, at this point. These are our two main choices (along with other candidates in options, at least). And a herd of Congressional members, who in no way represent those they were selected to represent. Crazy.

We call it Clown World....but in reality, Clown World has simply become daily existence.
And none of us (me too) are not going to do anything about it besides bitch.

Lets face it, the justice system has failed us. Our legislative system has failed us. Our election system has failed us. We're not voting our way out of this.

Our forefathers gave us the warning and signs to watch out for. They gave us the tools in which to use. We just do not have the back bone they had in which to use them.

And none of us (me too) are not going to do anything about it besides bitch.

Lets face it, the justice system has failed us. Our legislative system has failed us. Our election system has failed us. We're not voting our way out of this.

Our forefathers gave us the warning and signs to watch out for. They gave us the tools in which to use. We just do not have the back bone they had in which to use them.
Once the scale is tipped towards dependency versus contribution....the game is already over.

1718806549778.png

Yep. Pretty much every RINO and nearly every DemonicRat belongs to the Puppet Masters. I don't have enough time to photochop them all into the pic.
It's more than just "RINOs" since that term is basically empty. The vast majority of our state and national level politicians are controlled by puppet masters and that's very much by design. It takes a lot of money to run political campaigns and you have to cut a lot of deals to get that money. It's a racket.

It's more than just "RINOs" since that term is basically empty. The vast majority of our state and national level politicians are controlled by puppet masters and that's very much by design. It takes a lot of money to run political campaigns and you have to cut a lot of deals to get that money. It's a racket.
Being a puppet of the Puppet Masters automatically makes them a "Republican In Name Only"

Being a puppet of the Puppet Masters automatically makes them a "Republican In Name Only"
How? The Republican Party itself is subject to the puppet masters. It's one of the two primary tools the puppet masters use. It's why they restrict donations to individual candidates but you can give to your heart's content to the parties. It basically ensures you'll never have a viable independent candidate.

Robert Gates, who served as secretary of Defense in the Obama-Biden administration, famously disparaged Joe Biden's 40-year involvement in foreign policy before he became president: “He has been wrong on nearly every major issue.”Jan 16, 2024

Gates, as The New York Times notes in its review of Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War, served under every president since Nixon, save Bill Clinton. When President Obama took office in 2009, he (somewhat controversially) decided that Gates would stay as defense secretary, a position to which he was appointed by George W. Bush in 2006. (At that confirmation hearing, Gates reportedly thought to himself, "What the hell am I doing here? I have walked right into the middle of a category-five shitstorm.")

Robert Gates, who served as secretary of Defense in the Obama-Biden administration, famously disparaged Joe Biden's 40-year involvement in foreign policy before he became president: “He has been wrong on nearly every major issue.”Jan 16, 2024

Gates, as The New York Times notes in its review of Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War, served under every president since Nixon, save Bill Clinton. When President Obama took office in 2009, he (somewhat controversially) decided that Gates would stay as defense secretary, a position to which he was appointed by George W. Bush in 2006. (At that confirmation hearing, Gates reportedly thought to himself, "What the hell am I doing here? I have walked right into the middle of a category-five shitstorm.")

Bob Gates handed me my Diploma.

Today I seen a video on YouTube that was saying the democrats want to replace camel toe with Hildabeast, OMG the nasty **** will do anything to sit in the White House, Joe would be Epsteined in hours.
Trump can’t get here so enough!

Today I seen a video on YouTube that was saying the democrats want to replace camel toe with Hildabeast, OMG the nasty **** will do anything to sit in the White House, Joe would be Epsteined in hours.
Trump can’t get here so enough!
It was just some idiot talking head. As awful as Kamala is, Hillary might be the only person they could swap her out for who would actually be even MORE unpopular.

The Republican Party itself is subject to the puppet masters. It's one of the two primary tools the puppet masters use.
That was becoming true before Trump and many (most) of the MAGA candidates. Which is why the Deep State wants to destroy him any way they can. They need to stop the MAGA movement so they can resume taking over the Republican Party. Before Trump they were 80% of the way there.

But ultimately I think the Puppet Masters will win and push the MAGA candidates out into the irrelevancy of another "3rd" party. It's inevitable, they control the mechanics of the voting system in the majority of the districts that "matter" across the U.S. And they'll use that to cheat to get their candidates in (be it D or R) even if they have to generate enough fake votes that it appears there was 105% voter turn out (as they already have).

That was becoming true before Trump and many (most) of the MAGA candidates. Which is why the Deep State wants to destroy him any way they can. They need to stop the MAGA movement so they can resume taking over the Republican Party. Before Trump they were 80% of the way there.

But ultimately I think the Puppet Masters will win and push the MAGA candidates out into the irrelevancy of another "3rd" party. It's inevitable, they control the mechanics of the voting system in the majority of the districts that "matter" across the U.S. And they'll use that to cheat to get their candidates in (be it D or R) even if they have to generate enough fake votes that it appears there was 105% voter turn out (as they already have).

You just shattered east beast’s entire world.

But the MAGA movent isn't the Republican Party and the Freedom Caucus (basically the Tea Party under new marketing) is a damn mess of infighting.

Ultimately we both agree on what is likely to happen. The RINOs are truthfully the folks you guys support. They're not really in step with the Republican establishment, they're just using that R beside their name on the ballot to help get elected. They aren't really Republicans and honestly that's a good thing.

You very clearly haven't understood anything I've ever posted politically. :laughing:

How could I not? You’re a broken record about the two party system being a tool for the puppet masters and the only way to anything different is through the third party.

And the success of Trump and his hijacking the party totally blows up what you preach. Trump is the outlier that you have to ignore so that what you say can still be true.

How could I not? You’re a broken record about the two party system being a tool for the puppet masters and the only way to anything different is through the third party.

And the success of Trump and his hijacking the party totally blows up what you preach. Trump is the outlier that you have to ignore so that what you say can still be true.
Pay attention to what Trump is doing now. Pay attention to where money is starting to come in from. Pay attention to the rhetorical changes between 2016 and now. Stop holding Trump up for what you wish he was.

The right used to be a lot more ideological than the left. At least in terms of what drove their vote. Then Trump came along and damn if they didn't turn into the fawning worshippers that they used to very correctly mock the left for being regarding Obama. Don't let loyalty to an inevitably flawed person usurp your loyalty to principles and ideology

Top Back Refresh