What's new

Alec Baldwin Shot a Lady

And still today nothing has happened to him..... WTF
Who thinks he'll walk? Probably most of us.

I have spent thousands of hours on the set. I have been part of the firearms handling group on several productions, and was given very specific instructions on what my role was. I have listened to lots of safety meetings when firearms were present and been given hard copies of the guidelines to read every time. I have observed many different Armors handle and present firearms on the set. I know how serious everyone has been when firearms have been on set. This doesn't make me a self appointed expert, or even an expert but I have seen it done correctly more times than I could hope to remember.
Aside from the firearms, I have seen how toxic productions can be when you have difficult people in key positions. I have seen corners cut with low budget productions.
Im not a big authority on this but this thread is currently about 29 pages long and it seems like every few pages it starts over with stupid shit that has already been explained. There was a shit load of good and idiotic info that was deleted in some sort of board fart earlier in the thread. I corrected and explained stupid shit you said a number of times and have grown tired of it so now I just poke fun at you as you come up with more baseless blather. I have a lot of posts here, many of them in direct contradiction to yours, if you want to call out my inaccuracies please do that. Until then this thread would be a lot smarter without your posts.
Are you the guy who pointed out going to film school, being a sound guy and spending a few days on a film set as the source of your knowledge? What is your experience with all of this?
Blah, blah, blah. Still no information on what your title is. You've been a "part of the firearms handling group"? WTF does that mean, did you move the road cases from the truck to the set? Lets see your IMBD creds.

And no, I'm not the guy you are referencing. Since you were not there, you're speculating as to what happened like the rest of us. You can get down off that high horse any time now.

I had a career in live sound and recording as an A1, M1 and audio tech before that, with some work as a projectionist and a wireless coordinator as well.

Since you have proven post after post that you know pretty much nothing about what goes on and how a film set works and know nothing about how firearms are typically handled you would not know or understand what my job titles have been or my responsibilities while on set.
None of those impressive accomplishments have anything to do with knowledge of how a film set works your posts have proven that over and over your new strategy of making this about me will not change that.
If my only experience was carrying road cases it is far more than you have and your knowledge suggests.

Ive tried to explain how things work since there are very few people in this thread that have been on a set, you have yet to call my observations out as being inaccurate, I have called you out time and time again, and you have never proved yourself to be correct you just come up with new made up shit to throw. Sorry thats IMDB not IMBD, keep throwing shit against the wall, if you look in the mirror you will see that its bouncing off and your covered in it.

Since you now want to talk about IMBD as you call it, how does one go about having things listed there? Maybe IMBD is actually another thing that you have made up.
You are becoming boring and redundant.
Blah, blah, blah. Still no information on what your title is. You've been a "part of the firearms handling group"? WTF does that mean, did you move the road cases from the truck to the set? Lets see your IMBD creds.

And no, I'm not the guy you are referencing. Since you were not there, you're speculating as to what happened like the rest of us. You can get down off that high horse any time now.

I had a career in live sound and recording as an A1, M1 and audio tech before that, with some work as a projectionist and a wireless coordinator as well.

Since you have proven post after post that you know pretty much nothing about what goes on and how a film set works and know nothing about how firearms are typically handled you would not know or understand what my job titles have been or my responsibilities while on set.
Oh I dunno, I can't imagine Fluffer would be too tough to explain :flipoff2:

Pretty much my thought from the begining. He is one of the elite Who was the blow dried guy, lawyer who made a fortune claiming that autism was caused by childhood vaccinations ran for president talked about 2 layers of justice of course he was saying it was because of racism, but it is really between the so called elites and the working class

When I heard about the shooting, the first thoughts to go through my head were...he will say it wasn't his fault (even though I see no way it couldn't be, when he is holding the gun that fired the shot) and he won't be charged (well, he might get charged, but won't get convicted), because actor/celebrity/hollywood/etc.

1642633353068.png

Is he still going on about the need to "find out the truth"? It is funny how touchstone protest lines keep getting used despite being on the wrong side of the situation.

Is he still going on about the need to "find out the truth"? It is funny how touchstone protest lines keep getting used despite being on the wrong side of the situation.
Well . . . he's anti-gun and believes that guns kill people so, being so anti-gun*, he couldn't have killed a person :homer:

* except for the part where he uses guns because his principles don't extend to him :laughing:

They said last night he is being sued for 25 million. Not about this wrongful death. Slander involving a service man.
Thats great, if he wins I hope as part of the settlement the service man gets to beat the fuck out of him

The government is going to save the day. :shaking:

A Republican New Mexico legislator wants movie actors and other film-set professionals to undergo state-sponsored gun-safety training after a cinematographer was fatally shot last year by Alec Baldwin with a weapon he says he thought was not loaded with live ammunition.

State Sen. Cliff Pirtle of Roswell on Monday introduced a bill that would require all acting and film production personnel where firearms are present to complete a safety course offered by the New Mexico Game and Fish Department that is designed primarily for hunters.

Production companies that don't comply would risk their eligibility for state film tax rebates. New Mexico offers a rebate of between 25% and 35% of in-state spending for video production that helps filmmakers large and small underwrite their work.

It was unclear whether the Democrat-led Legislature will bring the bill up for debate and a possible vote during a 30-day legislative session that ends Feb. 17. Democratic Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham had not yet read the bill Monday and declined to say whether she supports the initiative, according to an email from spokeswoman Nora Meyers Sackett.

ALEC BALDWIN SETTLES NYC PARKING SPOT ALTERCATION LAWSUIT

halyna-hutchins.jpg

A photo of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins is displayed before a news conference by attorney Gary Dordick and his client Serge Svetnoy, chief of lighting on the "Rust" film set, to announce a lawsuit against Alec Baldwin and others in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Nov. 10, 2021. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes, File)
Pirtle is a partner in a farming business and an ardent supporter of gun rights. He has handled firearms on film sets while acting in minor roles for Western movies, such as "Deadman Standing" in 2018 and "Death Alley" in 2021.

The senator said in a statement that he was heartbroken to learn of the death of Halyna Hutchins in October 2021 on the set of "Rust."

"Unfortunately, to the Hollywood elite, the talk around guns is all too abstract," Pirtle said. "This is a simple bill to bring some gravity back to the use of firearms on film sets."

Baldwin has said he didn’t know the gun he was holding contained a live round when it went off while pointed at Hutchins.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

alec-baldwin.jpg

Alec Baldwin performs emcee duties at the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple of Hope Award Gala at New York Hilton Midtown on Dec. 9, 2021, in New York. Baldwin has surrendered his cellphone as part of the investigation into a fatal shooting on a New Mexico film set last fall. (Evan Agostini/Invision/AP, File)
The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office that is leading an investigation into the cause of the death has said it is too soon to determine whether charges will be filed.

Investigators have described "some complacency" in how weapons were handled on set at a movie-set ranch near Santa Fe, as they trace the source of ammunition from the set including live and dummy rounds.

Pirtle says his 10-year-old son has undergone standard firearms training by the state Game and Fish Department to instill an understanding that guns are not only household tools but also can be deadly.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Rust-movie-Halyna-Hutchins-2.jpg

This aerial photo shows the Bonanza Creek Ranch in Santa Fe, N.M., Saturday, Oct. 23, 2021. Actor Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun on the set of a Western being filmed at the ranch on Thursday, Oct. 21, killing the cinematographer, officials said. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong | Photo by Fred Hayes/Getty Images for SAGindie)
Sackett said workplace safety regulators at the Environment Department have been investigating the death on the "Rust" set and are researching film-industry standards for the safe handling of firearms.

New Mexico enforces general workplace safety requirements on film sets and defers in some instances to gun-safety standards that are developed by the film industry.

The animation is pretty kitten-clown but the main points or facts in the case are summarized. It seems to me that AB will "walk" but he will be sued in civil court and hurt financially.

The animation is pretty kitten-clown but the main points or facts in the case are summarized. It seems to me that AB will "walk" but he will be sued in civil court and hurt financially.
It would have been better without the cuts, following gun though it's chain of custody in Real Time until after the shooting.

edit: or at least some indication of time other than the shadows moving

Top Back Refresh