What's new

27 million to Floyd family from city for death settlement

So you think that cops should provide life saving help to someone who doesn't want it and is not co-operating?

Those cops weren't judge jury and executioner. They were trying to wrestle a bull moose into a car.

and they should have.....................??

I have no issue with what happened outside of when he was totally nonresponsive, Chavin should have released him and medical aid rendered.

Up to the point of Floyd's death, there was nothing that was outside of policy of procedure in full view of anyone and everyone.

and they should have.....................??

I have no issue with what happened outside of when he was totally nonresponsive, Chavin should have released him and medical aid rendered.

Up to the point of Floyd's death, there was nothing that was outside of policy of procedure in full view of anyone and everyone.

don’t gloss over the fact that the video is also selective.

AND the history between him and the cop.

AND the fact that the .gov just funded that city.

The dumb druggie just had to get in the back of the police car, it ain’t fuckin hard. I’ve done it without issue but I’m not nor was a dopefiend, or black or burdened by that victim status.

The dumb druggie just had to get in the back of the police car, it ain’t fuckin hard. I’ve done it without issue but I’m not nor was a dopefiend, or black or burdened by that victim status.

Yup. Fuck that guy. It all boils down to personal responsibility. He could have been a man and shut the fuck up and got in the back of the car like he’d done multiple times before. No fucks given at all.

Yup, the fucking dumbass should have gotten off his neck at minute 2 or 3. Not 8 or 9

they put him on the ground till he calmed down, he became real calm.

The druggie put himself in that position, how much fentanyl was in his system again?

don’t gloss over the fact that the video is also selective.

AND the history between him and the cop.

AND the fact that the .gov just funded that city.

How is the video selective when it is recorded by witnesses and released by witnesses?

It doesn't matter if Floyd was screwing Chavuins wife, mom and favorite dog. The facts of what happened is what happened.

There was nothing illegal not against policy for the PD at that time in that video from what I have read of the rules and policies of the PD.

Again, I will ask. The po-po should have ..........................

The video I saw showed the cops put him in that position

Would he have been in that position if he wasn't on drugs?
Would he have been in that position if he hadn't resisted?
Would he have been in that position if he had resisted less?
Would he have been in that position is he wasn't fighting 4 cops?
Would he have been in that position if he had stayed in the back of the car?
Would he have been in that position if he had lived a better life (less crime, real job or whatever. I don't know his story)?

I'd guess he was lucky that there was 4 cops there. If he was only fighting 1 cop he probably would have been shot.

Cop could have acted differently, and should have gotten off the guy sooner, but I'm sure that a great majority of people complain when they're restrained. How many times do you think he's heard people crying that the cuffs hurt, or they have a bad back, or they're claustrophobic when the spit bag is put on, or when they're in the back of the car.

That cop probably should have acted differently, I'm sure it didn't seem like 9 minutes to him. I believe he wanted to hold the guy down until he stopped fighting, not stopped living. He was in an intense situation. I'm glad I wasn't in his shoes.

People are fucking stupid.

I recall the woman who was pulled over for having the wrong plates on her car. The cop asked her I think 27 times to get out. He warned her several that he would pull her out if she didn't get out. Finally he did and she was surprised.

I recall the woman being carried drunk out of a football game. She clawed and scratched a big black cop in the face. He punched her and she was surprised.

The video I saw showed the cops put him in that position

after he chose to not get in the police car. Years ago they would have told him to shut up and stuffed his dumbass into the car after bumping his head on the c pillar a few times. Now everyone recording and they don’t want police brutality bullshit. The man was unreasonable. I’ve had a dozen swat cops with ar’s pointed at me at once, my choices kept me lead free. My stupid choices, a rookie cops assumptions and misunderstandings also got those swat guys to be called in.

Fuck That Guy.

Would he have been in that position if he wasn't on drugs?
Would he have been in that position if he hadn't resisted?
Would he have been in that position if he had resisted less?
Would he have been in that position is he wasn't fighting 4 cops?
Would he have been in that position if he had stayed in the back of the car?
Would he have been in that position if he had lived a better life (less crime, real job or whatever. I don't know his story)?

I'd guess he was lucky that there was 4 cops there. If he was only fighting 1 cop he probably would have been shot.

Cop could have acted differently, and should have gotten off the guy sooner, but I'm sure that a great majority of people complain when they're restrained. How many times do you think he's heard people crying that the cuffs hurt, or they have a bad back, or they're claustrophobic when the spit bag is put on, or when they're in the back of the car.

That cop probably should have acted differently, I'm sure it didn't seem like 9 minutes to him. I believe he wanted to hold the guy down until he stopped fighting, not stopped living. He was in an intense situation. I'm glad I wasn't in his shoes.

People are fucking stupid.

I recall the woman who was pulled over for having the wrong plates on her car. The cop asked her I think 27 times to get out. He warned her several that he would pull her out if she didn't get out. Finally he did and she was surprised.

I recall the woman being carried drunk out of a football game. She clawed and scratched a big black cop in the face. He punched her and she was surprised.

Yes, you are fucking stupid

after he chose to not get in the police car. Years ago they would have told him to shut up and stuffed his dumbass into the car after bumping his head on the c pillar a few times. Now everyone recording and they don’t want police brutality bullshit. The man was unreasonable. I’ve had a dozen swat cops with ar’s pointed at me at once, my choices kept me lead free. My stupid choices, a rookie cops assumptions and misunderstandings also got those swat guys to be called in.

Fuck That Guy.
Yes, fuck you

you and muckinslush should also be killed like this dude because y’all stupid like he was

This is nothing but a circle jerk of a conversation at this point. There is no point in trying to add anything of value or opinion because everyone's minds are already made up.

Yes, fuck you

you and muckinslush should also be killed like this dude because y’all stupid like he was

So why don't you enlighten the class on your brilliance and offer up an alternative path that these officers should have taken instead of being a dumbfuck ?

I have asked for alternative action plans multiple times now

Yes, fuck you

Except George wasn't killed. His overdose death was timed poorly, but he wasn't killed. If he had been less of a handful medical aid may have saved his life, maybe.

That cop that shot the drunk guy in the hallway while he was fully complying and crying and snotting, that was murder. That guy was killed. George was not.

Except George wasn't killed. His death was timed poorly, but he wasn't killed. If he had been less of a handful medical aid may have saved his life, maybe.

That cop that shot the drunk guy in the hallway while he was fully complying and crying and snotting, that was murder. That guy was killed. George was not.

Was that the guy reaching to pull up his underwear?

Yes, that cop should have been given a life sentence. His partner calling out the commands, lesser but never allowed to be a LEO again. Total dipshit

So why don't you enlighten the class on your brilliance and offer up an alternative path that these officers should have taken instead of being a dumbfuck ?

I have asked for alternative action plans multiple times now

How about NOT parking on a guy’s neck for 9 minutes. There’s a start

Except George wasn't killed. His overdose death was timed poorly, but he wasn't killed. If he had been less of a handful medical aid may have saved his life, maybe.

Could you elaborate Mr. Medical examiner?

also, I’m genuinely curious why you keep bringing up other things that have zero to do with chauvin killing this dude

Am I the only one who sees major fault on both sides of this thing? One doesn't have to be rightous in order for the other to be bad. They can both be in the wrong at the same time.

No, you are not the only one

excusing the behavior of the cop due to the behavior of the dead dude is just fucking stupid and/or racist

Top Back Refresh