What's new

Win!

My uncle made one of those when I was a kid with a 5hp B&S motor. It used big solid rubber tires off of hand carts with metal discs on both sides to stay on the tracks. The worst thing was yanking it off the tracks and trying to hide it when a train was coming. The RR people didnt allow it cause it was dangerous. Well no shit when youre 13 it aint fun if it aint dangerous. Christ I cant count how many stand by me moments we had crossing big ass trestles on foot.

This is super bad ass. One really cool way to explore.

I have seen a group of these two person cars running the abandoned tracks in Pullman, Wa before. Looked like fun.
Screenshot_20201229-145552_Chrome.jpg

I have seen a group of these two person cars running the abandoned tracks in Pullman, Wa before. Looked like fun.

My uncle was into that a few years ago. He bought an old rail maintenance cart and he belonged to a group from all over the US and Canada that would tow them to abandoned tracks and ride.

My uncle was into that a few years ago. He bought an old rail maintenance cart and he belonged to a group from all over the US and Canada that would tow them to abandoned tracks and ride.

My first thought when I saw them was, I wonder what the rules are for hunting from a moving rail car.

I've seen those guys, think they call them "speeders". Looks like a fun hobby. There's some awesome sights, tunnels and trestles here. I know of a couple not so legal home made karts too.

I was in a local driveline shop earlier this year and they were restoring one of those rail cars, It looked like a 40’s truck cab, cool as hell.
The shop owner was telling me about a group that collects and runs those things as a hobby.

That retard standing by himself outdoors wearing a fucking mask is part of the problem.

The judge sitting by himself wearing a mask in a fucking video conference call was also special.

Fuck those people...... :mad3:

Just so your aware. Spiffys is staying open for the correct reasons. Besides being an unconstitutional closure. These restaurants have been closed so long they were going to have to close permanently. So they decided to go out swinging vs. dye a death kneeling in front of the king...

Not sure what side your on in you post but this is local to me so I figured I would provide some perspective at a somewhat local level.

Besides the fact that masks dont work and this virus is survivable at a rate well noth of 99%. There has been no evidence that restaurants are spreading it at all, vs. the 600 people packed shoulder to shoulder in a walmart, target, or drug store all touching the same items and not washing their hands. But yea lets close down small businesses because no good reason so we will go with tyranny and greed:mad3:

That retard standing by himself outdoors wearing a fucking mask is part of the problem.

The judge sitting by himself wearing a mask in a fucking video conference call was also special.

Fuck those people...... :mad3:

I have a dent in in back bumper of my truck from one of those little yellow pillars in the parking lot of spiffys lol
I hope Spiffys win, the biggest problem of all of this is Inslee and Thurston county.

Beings that the Thanksgiving "upswing' didn't happen, Add in the suspicious super virus that was announced conveniently right at the time the so called cure was released to send everyone back inside, People are getting tired of all this bull, visions of Braveheart scenes I am imagining lol

There is a club here in Olympia that have these little things, I have worked on a couple of the cars for them. Just a little motor, and a hydraulic pump that's about it
They pool their money, hire Railroad people to actually 'put them on the track' so it is all safe. They have a guy from the Railroad running with them switching, drawbridges, and those swingy bridges that rotate in the middle (Im thinking of the one in Coos Bay) Keeps them from becoming traction for the Amtrack essentially
They are a bunch of older train geeks that just never grew up, now they have a bit on money and can play. Went to one guys house that had his property tracked, including his garage with all the appropriate crossing signs of course

Win or Fail.... you chose for yourself.

It works, so I chose win.

Attachments

• win-or-fail.mp4
    430.2 KB · Views: 34
It's a Skoda so probably a dealership installed upgrade, for the Czech luxury experience.

Top Back Refresh