What's new

Win!

....still one of the coolest videos out there:beer:

On Any Sunday Remake Madison went off of one of those down hill ski jumps that had some insane hangtime

dude puts the Knievel Family to shame
Robbie is obviously very talented but he's also extremely humble and a pleasure to be around. He told me how terrified he was about dropping off this building, jumping up was exhilarating but, after looking down he knew he was going to die. Said that ramp looked like a postage stamp but not doing it wasn't an option. He split the webbing between the thumb and fore finger on both hands from the hard landing!

Not sure the added complexity is worth it, but still neat.

I bet those work great in the rain. Then there's cornering, how much resistance to rolling due you think those little motors provide?

what is so hard about parallel parking?
for real, why is it so hard?
Have you ever had to use a lightswitch ? Well, you're troubles are over! Let me introduce to you cutting edge technology. Using military grade acoustic sensors, you can now activate your lights with 2 simple claps! This device will never go off on a single clap, no false alarms here.

High security and no more fumbling with the clapper! :flipoff2:

Screenshot_20220718-072546_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-072615_Chrome.jpg

:lmao:

Yea I can honestly say this isn’t even a fraction of miami I would love to meet the gender confused I hate life writer just to out them and tried meager attempt at bashing probably lives in Wilton manors and only went one time south of county line.

:laughing:

Holy fuck. :beer::beer::beer:

I hope he wasn't the one that set the fire (or the 18 year old he was screwing). :stirthepot:

i was going to post this in the fail thread but then i figured it was better here, watch till the very end for the last thing that is said :lmao:

i was going to post this in the fail thread but then i figured it was better here, watch till the very end for the last thing that is said :lmao:

What ever happened to just running up to the dog and kicking the shit out of it?

remember kids
these are trained professionals

What ever happened to just running up to the dog and kicking the shit out of it?
hey at least she will have a cool story right? :laughing:

i see a pitbull attacking someone(thats not a scumbag and deserves it) its getting stabbed in the lung with my knife :flipoff2: generally you can kick a pitbull as hard as you can and it wont care, and im not sticking my finger up its butt :laughing:

Top Back Refresh