What's new

Win!

Wow. How often do these things happen?

they keep referring to the situation as 'passenger'
I think this guy either learned to figure out flying right there or get comfortable with the fact that was his last airplane ride forever

I am glad that there is a small chance that 'Airplane' could be real :laughing:

A buddy of my Dad’s bought a Stearman plane from a guy in a residential area of Houston right after WW2. He and my Dad put the wings on in the street and Tony flew it to the airport. So he could take pilots lessons. :lmao:
The airport authorities were not amused.

Tony ended up retiring from Texaco as one of their chief pilots.

The legendary Jean Ragnotti.... And the completely fearless European spectators.

I don't know about 'fearless'
I think it is more mass ignorance of the sheer amount of momentum these cars have and how that mass of energy will be directly transferred into your soft squishy body

Love to watch Rally America when it is here
First time spectating, announcement came on. something like 'if they hit you, they are not going to slow down or stop and see if your are ok' ......took a mental note of that :grinpimp:

We did find a leg that got ran three times and we would sneak in and watch it for years at a spot that they had to be doing 130 one-lane road, bumper in the bushes, and front tire hooked in the ditch coming out of the corner On the way back it was after a big downhill and the rotors would be bright red at that stage of the leg

every year they would see us walk past the check point on the way out, and eventually they started sending crews in to try to find were we were before and in between legs.....never found us, and we always waved and be sure to say hi to them as we walked past the check point on the was out
pissed them the fuck right off :laughing:

Not sure if this is a win or a fail. Win is Who ever shot the tower had good placement. :lmao: Fail for the vandalism.

4F855CE9-5EB9-4CD0-B05B-FA1BDD76B6B0.png

I think it is more mass ignorance of the sheer amount of momentum these cars have and how that mass of energy will be directly transferred into your soft squishy body

Of all people, rallie fans are among those who best understand the dynamics of a car doing 80mph sideways on a muddy dirt road.

When choosing between ignorance and bravery ignorance is always the safe bet when western Europeans are involved. :laughing:

The word hero is very over-used these days. This is catapult officer Lieutenant Walter Chewning aboard the Enterprise, rushing to pull a pilot out of a plane in flames, loaded with thousands of lbs of explosives and gasoline. Nov. 1943.

X-Blgq7&tn=8_VZshVPIE0DbiWn&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

Top Back Refresh