What's new

Win!

I moved to Ak in '90, senior year of HS.

Stand By Me always cracks me up, because it was just like that, even in the 80s.

guy should probably buy a lottery ticket :laughing:
WOW! Just unbelievable, I wonder if the driver needs clean undies? LOL

You don't repair that either.

what happened to the truck? someone texting probably, huh?

Naw. Tornado.

Not sure where this belongs, but this guy's grandchildren are surely going to hear about this many, many times.

277297112_4937293076319466_1163787881337119491_n.jpg

guy should probably buy a lottery ticket :laughing:
that is the shit that should be shown in truck commercials, I could care less that you hauled a camper to the local park:laughing:

No love for the dude recording this driving right into it?

Did y'all miss that?

"MM, that's ok, it's only 300 feet away, and 300 feet across... "Hey look at that guy over dere!!"

if GM was smart they'd hook dude up with a new truck and use that thing in promos.

May not be using it in promos, but he is getting a new truck... I'd prefer the old one with new glass/door handles and one hell of a story, but free truck is free truck.

It looks like Leon will be getting the job and on Saturday he will be getting a 2022 Chevrolet Silverado pickup from Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet, which worked with Chevrolet and the Chevy Cares charitable foundation to make it happen.

May not be using it in promos, but he is getting a new truck... I'd prefer the old one with new glass/door handles and one hell of a story, but free truck is free truck.

It looks like Leon will be getting the job and on Saturday he will be getting a 2022 Chevrolet Silverado pickup from Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet, which worked with Chevrolet and the Chevy Cares charitable foundation to make it happen.
That new truck is peanuts compared to the publicity it's got them. Good for that kid, scary shit right there and that Chevy most likely saved his life. His tighty whiteys are probably a write-off after that tho :laughing:

That's sweet.

We were at a range way back in the late 80s, Dude had an MG 42, 200 rounds on the link chain. He was bursting for (or trying) for 3-5 rounds per pull.

We watched with boners. All we had were AKs (with real lowers, but not "notched" on the side stamp, we knew where the put it for full auto), SKS (with star bayonetes) and 8mm (7.92) Mausers.

He spent a an hour picking up the links.

Good times.

Last edited:

:laughing: That's funny!

Kinda reminds me of one time, I was doing some layout work on a new bridge site. I get finished, pack my stuff up and am sitting in the truck writing my notes when I noticed the track hoe lumbering up behind me. He pulls up right behind the truck, swings the bucket around and sets it down right in front of my truck. The operator gets out and walks up to my window and says your not leaving right? I still need some slope stakes laid out.
Sure thing Boss!

Top Back Refresh