What's new

Win!

thats no win! i missed it by about 5 minutes. almost got stuck on the not home side. fuxking hate the bridge.

dont know how local you are
, i live less the 1/2 mile from the bridge... this is the second time in 6 months or so, a trucks gone over on the bridge. the time before that was 15+ years back,

this particular area is normally paradise, relative, we get 1/3 to 1/4 the rain of most western wa. the last 2 years dont seem to be more 'rainy' than the previous 35ish i've been here. but recently when it rains its coming down! i work on or by the water every day and its been 15yrs since i owned legit 'rain gear'. i aways have a light rain jacket, but this is the first year in a long time i've considered getting a full set.

a friend even had a small landslide at his place. i want to post pics but not my place before insurance settles
....Im in Olympia :grinpimp:

Would be awesome to build something like this for my boy in time for baseball season.
(a treadmill converted into pitching machine)
_nc_ohc=zqco316c1Q4AX_wHa-C&_nc_ht=scontent-fml2-1.jpg

Except he chased the guy and then sucker punched him in the back of the head.
I'm all for kicking the shit out of someone who deserves it, but people die like that.
When you spit on someone (and thats what it looks like to me) and then turns away...fucker gets exactly what he deserves.

Holy shit. Surely there has got to be an easier way to change a light bulb.

One person I can see. Two people moving around up there seems like a recipe for disaster.

The best part is you know someone had to stamp off on the purchase order for the rafts.

“Rafts for the electricians to change light bulbs above the pool? Sound good to me”
Who did the math and decided the the float was good for the scissor lift and that fat bastard?

Holy shit. Surely there has got to be an easier way to change a light bulb.
Were they changing light bulbs, or were they working on the sprinklers? Looks like there are lights around the sides and the only thing up that high is the sprinkler system.

I suppose as long as you manage to avoid getting hit by the basket it will hurt a lot less to land on water than it would to land on the pool deck.

Aaron Z

Were they changing light bulbs, or were they working on the sprinklers? Looks like there are lights around the sides and the only thing up that high is the sprinkler system.

I suppose as long as you manage to avoid getting hit by the basket it will hurt a lot less to land on water than it would to land on the pool deck.

Aaron Z
except you are landing on the concrete that high

Top Back Refresh