What's new

Win!

VVFm64jwGA1up38vj2ug4Oa20XE&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.jpg

I have the same tool. I went to use it the other day and discovered one of the E clips had come off, causing me to lose one of the adapters. Its probably in my box somewhere.
I inherited one from my dad. Didn't know what it was until now.

Reactions: DMG
oh look a governor that actually has balls and a brain :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

greg deserves another beer :beer:

don't worry... the feds will remind him that he has no right... that the feds trump state via supremacy Claus and declaration of state of emergency.

don't worry... the feds will remind him that he has no right... that the feds trump state via supremacy Claus and declaration of state of emergency.
Possible but isn't marijuana still illegal at the Federal level?

Possible but isn't marijuana still illegal at the Federal level?
And randomly enforced from time to time as well.

This is setting up a state fight, which is good. Takes the pressure off the business and let the state and fes Duke it out like they should. It isn't congressional law, so it is much weaker when you have a simple regulatory body unelected and writing law.

Wonder how much pressure they are getting from the banking lobby to get that pushed through?
i dont know but if i was to guess it would be a lot, what i do know is the state of ca is giving out licenses to legally grow/distribute it for commercial/recreational uses, im surrounded by it and have several neighbors that have them.

that distributor license thing ever work out for you?
nope, typical state politics.
only the well connected got licenses from the appointed board, that happened to include people related to corporations that got licenses......
this is what happens when you let states license business.
they pick winners and losers.
and the state kept everyone's 20K dollar application fees. plus you had to come to the state with drawings and site plans for your buildings as part of the application.
I'd bet my potential employer lost 40K on that license application.

It's all grown into big business. billions of dollars tends to do that when the state gets to pick winners.

I remember someone at the old place knew and possibly trained with Glover, and said he was a stand up guy (jparubob maybe?).

Hard not to be stoked for the guy.
he is one of the most likeable guys to ever fight for the UFC, ive been following his entire career and have never heard anything negative said about the guy and i read mma news pretty much every single day.

champ at 42yrs old is crazy :grinpimp: i almost cried :laughing: love that guy

you should read this

Top Back Refresh