What's new

Win!

Filling out my primary ballot and spotted this.:lmao:
1000013394.jpg

Win/Fail?

Both drivers are women.

Cop did good driving, but IMO should have pit maneuvered on one of the on ramps instead of 125 MPH on the 4 lane. She kept control though!

Win/Fail?

Both drivers are women.

Cop did good driving, but IMO should have pit maneuvered on one of the on ramps instead of 125 MPH on the 4 lane. She kept control though!

I wonder what crime the other driver was wanted for, to warrant doing such a maneuver in an open highway. I'd like to know how many bystanders are injured every year in police chases.

Win/Fail?

Both drivers are women.

I think that is in Arkansas down in Little Rock. I didn’t have sound on so it may have said.

I wonder what crime the other driver was wanted for, to warrant doing such a maneuver in an open highway. I'd like to know how many bystanders are injured every year in police chases.
I dunno, but you could ask the same of police shootings. Or police knee-ings.

Where do you draw the line on the state using force to maintain order?

Draw it far enough out and you get 2020.

Refusing to

1722458431663.png
:laughing: I was going to post that.

Win/Fail?

Both drivers are women.

I LMAO at the first cop to come up to the median lady (10:55), "Come on ma'am, wake up." The only thing better would have been if he poked her with a stick a few times first.

I dunno, but you could ask the same of police shootings. Or police knee-ings.

Where do you draw the line on the state using force to maintain order?

Draw it far enough out and you get 2020.
but do you really though?
the police were still active as ever then, they were just doing the selective enforcement game as their masters instructed them to

but do you really though?
the police were still active as ever then, they were just doing the selective enforcement game as their masters instructed them to
Nah, I meant the FreeFranklinZone, or whatever they were called. Rape Alley.

If you're gonna have speed limits, it's not unreasonable to enforce them.
If you're gonna have cops, they need to be authorized to use violence.

I'm not against getting rid of both, but having them around symbolically is silly.

I am all for burning rapists, but the lack of due process is a problem.
The mom was just correcting the penalty for the shitbag convicted of raping her daughter at knifepoint after his release from prison. That shitbag should've been at room temperature before she heated him up.

Unfortunately, her actions landed her in jail :frown:

Top Back Refresh