What's new

Will Covid ever actually end?

I'm choosing to lose my job over it. If everyone chose that then it would end tomorrow.
Our middle daughter and her husband may be losing their jobs over the mandate. They want up her badly and that just may push the move up to within a few months instead of next May.

It will never end. Not now that they have seen how powerful it is to gain control of the populace.

We let them roll over us and they we’re paying attention.

It’s too late. Just one more round of vax, just another booster or 5.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.

Holy fuck! Wake up!

CV19/ CV20/CV21/ etc. and all the variants.

It’s the biggest psy-op to grace our way of life.

When does one delve into the facts and the true data to realize that they renamed the flu and labeled it a pandemic?

All to gain control, move money, and dissolve the traditional American way of life.

It’s as clear as the history we still are aware of. For now.

I played the game so far. I’m about done with the game now.

I have been watching the flu numbers since this started. There has been inefficient data for a long time. I see they have data now. :shaking: Granddaughter came home from baby daddy's sick. I got sick then the daughter then the wife. Out of all of us our daughter had Covid. The rest of us had sinus infections. :lmao:

I have been watching the flu numbers since this started. There has been inefficient data for a long time. I see they have data now. :shaking: Granddaughter came home from baby daddy's sick. I got sick then the daughter then the wife. Out of all of us our daughter had Covid. The rest of us had sinus infections. :lmao:
Unless someone was screenshotting the CDC numbers for all diseases including the Influenza since 2019 at least, you will never see the cover up of the real data. It’s being scrubbed faster than a teens face.

Influenza practically disappeared in 2020. Gee, that’s interesting.
Where did it go?

More people die of heart disease and cancer but we need to fear the CV19. WTF?

We’re being played. Pure and simple.

Years ago before all this BULLSHIT the common cold was either a Coronavirus, Rhinovirus, etc...
So no the COMMON COLD VIRUS will remain, Only recently it has been made something else altogether due to politics....

Here in NC they just set the bar (I'm sure for the 1 millionth time or whatever) to lift the mask mandate. 5% or less COVID positive tests for the next 30 days. Right now positive tests sit at 8% (which basically means its over IMO).

Considering their looseness with data on COVID, they just set the bar so that it'll never be reached. Also I bet they'll ensure the flu and whatever else to ensure 5% is never reached.

Fuck this shit.

Here in NC they just set the bar (I'm sure for the 1 millionth time or whatever) to lift the mask mandate. 5% or less COVID positive tests for the next 30 days. Right now positive tests sit at 8% (which basically means its over IMO).

Considering their looseness with data on COVID, they just set the bar so that it'll never be reached. Also I bet they'll ensure the flu and whatever else to ensure 5% is never reached.

Fuck this shit.
The goalposts are constantly moving. That's the only way to keep it going for as long as it has been going.

Unless someone was screenshotting the CDC numbers for all diseases including the Influenza since 2019 at least, you will never see the cover up of the real data. It’s being scrubbed faster than a teens face.

Influenza practically disappeared in 2020. Gee, that’s interesting.
Where did it go?

More people die of heart disease and cancer but we need to fear the CV19. WTF?

We’re being played. Pure and simple.
could try checking on the web archives "way back machine", for snapshots from 2019. looking at political candadate websites on there is sometimes interesting, to see the changes in wording from one year to the next.

Last edited:
The FDA and CDC will stop using/allowing the PCR test/diagnosis in December. I predict that there will be a corresponding drop in cases...

When will it end? When a few people lose their wife, husband, child...etc and its related to the "vaccine" and they feel they have nothing left to lose. Then they sell everything they have to finance their retribution.

Once those that have decided they are our rulers and those helping them (the talking heads) start becoming targets, then it will end.

What the end looks like? I don't know. But I have a feeling this (people losing their loved ones) will be the catalyst that gets us past the point of return.

When will it end? When a few people lose their wife, husband, child...etc and its related to the "vaccine" and they feel they have nothing left to lose. Then they sell everything they have to finance their retribution.

Once those that have decided they are our rulers and those helping them (the talking heads) start becoming targets, then it will end.

What the end looks like? I don't know. But I have a feeling this (people losing their loved ones) will be the catalyst that gets us past the point of return.
It's a nice thought, but most people will accept the comfortable lie that the vax had nothing to do with their death. I saw a meme the other day that said something along the lines of "people ignore and are willing ignorant of the evil being done, because to acknowledge the evil without action against it means that you are a willing participant in the evil" In other-words, people will subconsciously go along with the narrative because the alternative is to admit that they are willing participants in the evil that is occurring today.

Reactions: VEX
It's a nice thought, but most people will accept the comfortable lie that the vax had nothing to do with their death. I saw a meme the other day that said something along the lines of "people ignore and are willing ignorant of the evil being done, because to acknowledge the evil without action against it means that you are a willing participant in the evil" In other-words, people will subconsciously go along with the narrative because the alternative is to admit that they are willing participants in the evil that is occurring today.
I'd venture to say that's true for most but if only one...just one decides they will not accept it and will not go quietly into the night, it could spark others. 100 people would be more than enough to create havoc and panic for the elites...

Few days ago I got the sniffles, I can taste & smell. Half runny half stuffed nose and a cough. Guess I'm gonna die cause I'm not vaxxed.

Years ago before all this BULLSHIT the common cold was either a Coronavirus, Rhinovirus, etc...
So no the COMMON COLD VIRUS will remain, Only recently it has been made something else altogether due to politics....
Lysol kills the Coronavirus. Says so on the label. I shared a picture of the label on Facebook in the beginning and got laughed at. It got shared yada yada... It wasn't long ago it was in the news that it killed the virus. :shaking:

Or, it will truly mutate into a nightmare because people are taking their 12th booster shot and letting it mutate like crazy to turn this weak shit into some serious shit. Boosters for life, or die.

Fuck this shit.
Are they still destroying negative tests? Sounds like you should get a free daily test to help out the numbers

_nc_ohc=puGTcnDr4RsAX-SCod1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.png

Once the therapeutic that's definitely not just a slightly rebranded ivermectin is released they will start to relax restrictions and it'll be completely back to normal by the next election. :flipoff2:

Once the therapeutic that's definitely not just a slightly rebranded ivermectin is released they will start to relax restrictions and it'll be completely back to normal by the next election. :flipoff2:
why would they do that before an election?

Top Back Refresh