What's new

Will Covid ever actually end?

Nope, we will have to learn to live with it as a species. That shit is here to stay.

We learned to live with polio, the flu, aids, etc and we will figure this out in time. Lots of shitty misinformation being generated and it's turned into a political football.

How and when are we going to ever get out of this? When do measures are just no longer relevant?

As long as there are cases still kicking around anywhere in the world, there's still going to be people worrying about it and governments taking measures. What's the tipping point where it gets treated just like the flu or common cold? I know some of you in the US are well past that point already, but it's still very much a world issue.

How did the 1918 pandemic end? Will covid just go away at some point too?
Around Christmas time, Pfizer should have their version of Ivermectin out.
That will drop deaths and hospitalization by 85% and then things should chill.

A year ago i just thought wait a year and be back to normal. Fucking scared pussies and power grabbing oprotunists
heh winter before the election my neighbor said to me "it'll go away over the summer"
nope, they kept that thing going right through the summer, through the election and beyond

heh winter before the election my neighbor said to me "it'll go away over the summer"
nope, they kept that thing going right through the summer, through the election and beyond

They had to, an opportunity to have that much control over this country only comes along once in a lifetime. If the Rona would have faded the summer before the election we would all be on IBB bashing Trump right now for getting reelected. That is not what they wanted to happen so...

X8LDjTI&tn=XtmUCCPiLHbNK4a_&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

They had to, an opportunity to have that much control over this country only comes along once in a lifetime. If the Rona would have faded the summer before the election we would all be on IBB bashing Trump right now for getting reelected. That is not what they wanted to happen so...
Never waste a crisis…

This shit is being used as an excuse for shitty policy now. Only way to fix the economy is to get everyone in the world vaxxed.:clown:🌎

World vaxx

I'm choosing to lose my job over it. If everyone chose that then it would end tomorrow.
This, just like any other power grab, when we stop allowing it, they will stop pushing it.

The political divide in the country has made it so much easier for them to grab power.

Top Back Refresh