What's new

Will Covid ever actually end?

SomeGuy

Awesome, Busted.
Member Number
Loc
Canada
How and when are we going to ever get out of this? When do measures are just no longer relevant?

As long as there are cases still kicking around anywhere in the world, there's still going to be people worrying about it and governments taking measures. What's the tipping point where it gets treated just like the flu or common cold? I know some of you in the US are well past that point already, but it's still very much a world issue.

How did the 1918 pandemic end? Will covid just go away at some point too?

How and when are we going to ever get out of this? When do measures are just no longer relevant?

As long as there are cases still kicking around anywhere in the world, there's still going to be people worrying about it and governments taking measures. What's the tipping point where it gets treated just like the flu or common cold? I know some of you in the US are well past that point already, but it's still very much a world issue.

How did the 1918 pandemic end? Will covid just go away at some point too?
Covid doesn't exist around here.

Scared bitch faggots are always going to have something to be scared of.

Not sure if it ends but it entirely depends on your city/government to give it credence or not.

Our schools are no mask mandate, sporting events are as well with no capacity limits. "
Life in our city (27 miles from Fort Worth) is Covid free as far as you can tell.

it has become an industry creating jobs, it will never end.

Didn't read any post, just commented .

Ending it was easy once it became obvious this wasn't that catastrophic of a thing to start with.

If you have loved ones that passed you probably feel different, but that's the same for anything (flu, cancer, car crash).

Last edited:
Well, we are on year two of “two weeks to flatten the curve “

So I’m gonna vote no.

Especially now that the govt at every level is using it to increase their power .

The Spanish flu was irrelevant in what, 2 or 3 years? And that was with NO VACCINE.

100 years later, with 3 different so-called vaccines, and COVID will remain a "threat" indefinitely. It's literally all political at this point.

The masks will remain a permanent fixture in our society forever. There is no going back now that so many have succumbed to mass psychosis.

I had some hope for the few weeks this year when we didn't have to wear masks anywhere and the restrictions were lifted. Then they implemented them again, and masks are even more ubiquitous here in the pnw than in the NE.

Now we're about to have to show our papers to go into anywhere except a grocery store, bars, restaurants, stores, breweries, etc.... There's exactly one place, my local brewery owned by super liberals, where I'm considering showing my card for service. Other than that I'll probably just stay home and order shit online. You know, keep it local and buy from Amazon! :flipoff2:

Two weeks to flatten the curve,
To what authority do you serve?
Only until we have a vaxx
Only then can we relax.
It will get better when we have immunity of the herd.
What makes you think we will take you at your word?
Still haven't relinquished your control.
States of emergency still declared in all 50 states, fear is taking its toll.
What makes you think your actions are just?
When you have given us every reason to not trust.
What makes you think we will bend?
What makes you think we are playing pretend?
Continue to flex, continue to push.
You will find us hiding in every dark alley and every bush.
We hold our cards closely, perfecting the art of poker.
It pleases us when you think of us as nothing but the joker.
Look beyond, look past.
Your underestimating of our power is the mistake you make last.

It will never be 100% gone. Every year we will hear the SJW's demanding masks every time flu or allergy season gets in full swing.

Just wait until the "vaccine" has been out for four years and everyone is still wearing masks in schools and airports.
Masks will never leave the airports/flights. They are here for good. Just like TSA.
My mother is a pilot and she said once the cockpit door is closed, the pilots take their masks off. She has not encountered one pilot that wanted to keep them on, not one.

Last month she was a passenger on a flight on her airline from IAH to SFO and she was trying to sleep and the flight attendant woke her up twice to tell her to put her mask back on, it was falling off her nose while she was sleeping. The flight attendant told her it was her final notice and next time she would be fined and not allowed back on the airline. WTF? She's been with that airline for over 20 years and this is some next level commie shit.

Not sure if it ends but it entirely depends on your city/government to give it credence or not.

Our schools are no mask mandate, sporting events are as well with no capacity limits. "
Life in our city (27 miles from Fort Worth) is Covid free as far as you can tell.

Ditto. Aside from some minorities still wearing masks nobody here cares. We have no special anything in my area.

Masks will never leave the airports/flights. They are here for good. Just like TSA.
My mother is a pilot and she said once the cockpit door is closed, the pilots take their masks off. She has not encountered one pilot that wanted to keep them on, not one.

Last month she was a passenger on a flight on her airline from IAH to SFO and she was trying to sleep and the flight attendant woke her up twice to tell her to put her mask back on, it was falling off her nose while she was sleeping. The flight attendant told her it was her final notice and next time she would be fined and not allowed back on the airline. WTF? She's been with that airline for over 20 years and this is some next level commie shit.
I flew a couple months back and nobody cares except for this ONE flight. I knew it was going to be bad when the first attendant I saw was wearing three (3)! masks, and both attendants were black women.

In our hour and a half flight she reiterated the mask policy 14 times, and got into arguments with 3 different passengers.

The best one was on the dude in the row right in front of me. " Do you see this? What do you think this is? It's my fucking nose and my mask is on it! Go away!"

Top Back Refresh