What's new

Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

Which conspiracy theories do you believe.

• Total voters
The craziest part about all of that is that in a perfect world, we SHOULD be able to trust the FBI to only silence things that are actually a threat to americans, so it shouldn't even be that big of a deal. The FBI should be fair and impartial. But we can't, because the FBI has a bias. Because people suck.
we absolutely already can trust them to silence things that actually are a threat....

issue is who determines what is a threat.

For the record, I believe we did land on the moon, if for no other reason than the film industry didn't have the technology in 1969 to fake it (have you seen sci-fi movies from the late 60's?), plus there were a number of things they expected to find based on their scientific theories that they did not find (why would you spend millions of dollars to fake a moon landing and disprove popular theories in the process?).

Having said that, this is interesting:

The craziest part about all of that is that in a perfect world, we SHOULD be able to trust the FBI to only silence things that are actually a threat to americans, so it shouldn't even be that big of a deal. The FBI should be fair and impartial. But we can't, because the FBI has a bias. Because people suck.
No we should trust that the FBI doesnt silence anything. They are not an intelligence agency. They are a criminal investigation agency. Their job is supposed to be investigating crimes after they happen.

No we should trust that the FBI doesnt silence anything. They are not an intelligence agency. They are a criminal investigation agency. Their job is supposed to be investigating crimes after they happen.
Wrong.

What is the FBI’s foreign counterintelligence responsibility?​

As the country’s lead counterintelligence agency, the FBI is responsible for detecting and lawfully countering actions of foreign intelligence services and organizations that employ human and technical means to gather information about the U.S. that adversely affects our national interests. Our investigations include foreign and economic espionage, or “spying” activities, that may involve the acquisition of classified, sensitive, or proprietary information from the U.S. government or U.S. companies. The FBI investigates whenever a foreign entity conducts clandestine intelligence activities in the United States. Our counterintelligence investigations also help combat international terrorist threats, including those involving weapons of mass destruction and attacks on critical infrastructures.

Wrong.

What is the FBI’s foreign counterintelligence responsibility?​

As the country’s lead counterintelligence agency, the FBI is responsible for detecting and lawfully countering actions of foreign intelligence services and organizations that employ human and technical means to gather information about the U.S. that adversely affects our national interests. Our investigations include foreign and economic espionage, or “spying” activities, that may involve the acquisition of classified, sensitive, or proprietary information from the U.S. government or U.S. companies. The FBI investigates whenever a foreign entity conducts clandestine intelligence activities in the United States. Our counterintelligence investigations also help combat international terrorist threats, including those involving weapons of mass destruction and attacks on critical infrastructures.
Thats what theyve become. Im well aware of what the website says. Their original mission and that of the Dept of JUSTICE is criminal investigation. If they want to be secret squirrels then they should be under DHS or the intel community.

In other words I was stating what theyre supposed to be not the twisted corrupt entity theyve become. Do you not understand the words "should" and "supposed to be" mean?

Last edited:
For the record, I believe we did land on the moon, if for no other reason than the film industry didn't have the technology in 1969 to fake it (have you seen sci-fi movies from the late 60's?), plus there were a number of things they expected to find based on their scientific theories that they did not find (why would you spend millions of dollars to fake a moon landing and disprove popular theories in the process?).
I was watching the Michael Keaton Batman from like 89 this weekend and the scene where he drops Joker off a building looks like it was a stop motion animation made in M$ paint. You would fail a college film class if you submitted that scene today.

I was watching the Michael Keaton Batman from like 89 this weekend and the scene where he drops Joker off a building looks like it was a stop motion animation made in M$ paint. You would fail a college film class if you submitted that scene today.

Where the fuck is Artie to confirm this?

Thats what theyve become. Im well aware of what the website says. Their original mission and that of the Dept of JUSTICE is criminal investigation. If they want to be secret squirrels then they should be under DHS or the intel community.

In other words I was stating what theyre supposed to be not the twisted corrupt entity theyve become. Do you not understand the words "should" and "supposed to be" mean?
They started the counterintelligence way back in 1939 because there was no one else to do it. Long before DHS was in existence and the intel community (CIA) also didn't exist then, plus once the CIA was formed, they were not allowed to operate inside the country.

Some really weird light and dark chem trails over Sandy Johnson s house. At first I thought they were shadows but they were far from a perfect match, crossed eachother, and there was one solo black one.
20230204_104825.jpg

Reactions: PAE
Let’s go off the deep end…

Description:​

This document explains JFK assassination plan. It proves that Jackie Kennedy (JFK's wife) and Clint Hill (Secret Service agent) killed JFK. This document also explains that the secret about Jackie’s guilt found its way into fiction books, movies, songs, and fashion business, a long time ago. However, Jackie’s guilt has been disguised with coded messages that normal audiences missed entirely. The 1970s were the most fertile period for such references to Jackie's guilt. Once you understand JFK assassination plan presented in this document, you will be able to understand the old coded messages. Throughout this document, I provide examples.

I enjoy the bizarre ones.

I'm starting to believe that Federal, State and Local governments are opposed to TikTok, not because of security or China but because the efficiency people can directly disseminate information. I think they are scared of the power TikTok gives the users. (

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, META ... were all willing to collaborate with .gov. , maybe TikTok bucked or didn't play as quick and willingly.)

I mean the outrage over TikTok, but crickets over Alexa, Ring, Nest, Siri, Google assistant, Google Chrome, etc.
makes me think the TikTok outrage is virtue signaling at best, and / or more likely misinformation.

Only 1, the sasquatch. Im a firm believer that it was a hoax put on by locals to attract tourists to their location and outfits like National Enquirer and World Weekly news took it and ran... so yep its a conspiracy, one that PT Barnum would be proud of. :dustin:

Only 1, the sasquatch. Im a firm believer that it was a hoax put on by locals to attract tourists to their location and outfits like National Enquirer and World Weekly news took it and ran... so yep its a conspiracy, one that PT Barnum would be proud of. :dustin:

So even though there are stories of sasquatch and sasquatch like creatures that go back 100's of years, it was a hoax put on by locals in the 50s and 60s to bring tourists in?

I'm starting to believe that Federal, State and Local governments are opposed to TikTok, not because of security or China but because the efficiency people can directly disseminate information. I think they are scared of the power TikTok gives the users. (

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, META ... were all willing to collaborate with .gov. , maybe TikTok bucked or didn't play as quick and willingly.)

I mean the outrage over TikTok, but crickets over Alexa, Ring, Nest, Siri, Google assistant, Google Chrome, etc.
makes me think the TikTok outrage is virtue signaling at best, and / or more likely misinformation.
It's pretty well known that TT is not only spying on ever key stroke, but the Chinese are using it to fuck up are youth. It's amazing to see yhe differences between the chink version and ours.

It's pretty well known that TT is not only spying on ever key stroke, but the Chinese are using it to fuck up are youth. It's amazing to see yhe differences between the chink version and ours.

And our government doesn’t want the competition…

It’s pretty well known because that’s what you were told.

Same people who are swearing this were swearing a mask and or vaccine would prevent Covid.

You are picking and choosing
Pssss…. Here’s a secret….. come closer so everyone doesn’t hear…… everyone’s lying.

I feeel 100% positive it’s not collecting nearest much data is Google Chrome. Probably not as much as Meta, or anyone of 10 other app

Here’s a theory, irate4x4 is just alternate reality pirate4x4, or lost the p during the Matrix software upgrade. :stirthepot:

:lmao:
The whole world we are experiencing is a simulation. The car/ bus paradigm proves it.

If a car & bus take up similar room / width in a traffic lane, but a bus has 2 seats, an aisle, and 2 seats, but a car fits 3 people at most, and I can lean a over and reach the passenger door ….. it displays the simulation…. It’s just a programing illusion.

The whole world we are experiencing is a simulation. The car/ bus paradigm proves it.

If a car & bus take up similar room / width in a traffic lane, but a bus has 2 seats, an aisle, and 2 seats, but a car fits 3 people at most, and I can lean a over and reach the passenger door ….. it displays the simulation…. It’s just a programing illusion.

Except a bus and a car do not take up the same room, so…..

You think a bus and a car are similarly sized? :laughing:

You think a bus and a car are similarly sized? :laughing:
Ask him why milk is more expensive a gallon than gasoline is.

Maybe because it's a simulation and the machines don't know how easy it is to produce milk so that's why prices are whacked?

Sasquatch is an avatar. Change my mind:flipoff2:

It’s pretty well known because that’s what you were told.

Same people who are swearing this were swearing a mask and or vaccine would prevent Covid.

You are picking and choosing
Pssss…. Here’s a secret….. come closer so everyone doesn’t hear…… everyone’s lying.

I feeel 100% positive it’s not collecting nearest much data is Google Chrome. Probably not as much as Meta, or anyone of 10 other app
You can "feel" all you want to, but you're wrong, what TT is allowed to scoop data off of is all disclosed in their TOS. You know that TLDR shit that everyone just clicks 'yes' to?
it's all there. They have access to everything on your phone, and everything that your phone can possibly connect to, with or without you actually connecting to it.

Top Back Refresh