What's new

Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

Which conspiracy theories do you believe.

• Total voters
Has “the Clinton’s have killed 400+ opponents and/people with dirt on them but had it labeled suicide” been brought up yet?

If not we’re slacking
Conspiracy theories are only supposed to have a hint of truth and be plausibly accurate. Not established fact.

Round earth we are living on it is not. It's definitely isn't flat either. More spherical or an ellipsoid.

Last edited:
how do the round earthers debunk the people who go to the beach with a canon p900 or p1000 and zoom in on boats like 50 miles off shore?:flipoff2:

Force of a spinning ball slings out the equator and makes it larger diameter.

Thats called centrifugal force.

For fucks sake, it is fatter at the equator due to something called phicyks or such.

No shit, sherlock.

funny-dogs-violate-personal-space-32__605.jpg

You location says "Vancouver Island". Population density of Vancouver Island is 75 per mile. Density for the lower 48 is 100 per mile. I can very confidently say that there is almost certainly not a sustainable population of giant 8' tall great apes hanging out on Vancouver Island completely undetected.
Duh. It's because they're transdimensional.

The conspiracy is how centrifugal force continues to be recited as truth by people who don't know physics.

There is a conspiracy theory about vaping , and I just can't remember how it goes exactly.

It is something to the effect of Big tobacco had massive settlements that got paid back based on profits, and when vaping became a issue, it cut profits causing a loss of projected settlement money to the state. So with this money being effected the state stepped in and over sold the dangers of vaping and embraced anti-vaping legislation.

Has anyone else heard this?

And if so, can you lay it out exactly how it went?

I remember it rang true

There is a conspiracy theory about vaping , and I just can't remember how it goes exactly.

It is something to the effect of Big tobacco had massive settlements that got paid back based on profits, and when vaping became a issue, it cut profits causing a loss of projected settlement money to the state. So with this money being effected the state stepped in and over sold the dangers of vaping and embraced anti-vaping legislation.

I remember it rang true
Don't know but sounds legit

Is the idea that SCOTUS will soon overturn what many consider a fradulent election in 2020 a conspiracy theory?

ETA:
CHEMTRAILS, FEMA CAMPS ?

Last edited:
When you view today’s world as if it’s the Truman Show, it all starts to make sense.
Substitute the main character for ‘all of us’, and the one guy orchestrating it for ‘Government’ and you can process it.

I remember it rang true

It was a phase were they tried this, yes. Including studies and using MSN.
But they failed and NOW they have their own vaping products - and NOW it 95% safer than smoking.

Top Back Refresh