What's new

Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

Which conspiracy theories do you believe.

• Total voters
Most C-T's involving the gov't would easily be looked over and not believable if they were not so worked up over them to cover them up. It's like the saying "Only the guilty dog barks". How do you not believe some of them when there's even millions of $ spent to cover them up. Like why else???:homer:
BECAUSE THEY ARE MOST LIKELY TRUE! is why. And I'm going to believe most of them until proven wrong...

As for the moon landing. Was the latest survey imagery scan of the moon edited to show the existing Surveyor 3 Probe still sitting on it and the descent marks still there since 1969?
I wrote in to NASA as a kid for I was astounded by astrology. They sent me packages after packages with glossy prints. Unfortunately I sold them not too long ago for I couldn't refuse the offer. But I don't think the originals that my prints were made from were editable to much degree when I was a kid in the 70's? I think there were over 8,000 pictures taken to document it. I received well over 1,000 myself.
There's no doubt in my mind anyone who dis-believes the moon landing is down right just un-american and would argue titties.

When you view today’s world as if it’s the Truman Show, it all starts to make sense.
Substitute the main character for ‘all of us’, and the one guy orchestrating it for ‘Government’ and you can process it.

this.

There is a conspiracy theory about vaping , and I just can't remember how it goes exactly.

It is something to the effect of Big tobacco had massive settlements that got paid back based on profits, and when vaping became a issue, it cut profits causing a loss of projected settlement money to the state. So with this money being effected the state stepped in and over sold the dangers of vaping and embraced anti-vaping legislation.

Has anyone else heard this?

And if so, can you lay it out exactly how it went?

I remember it rang true
Remember the one about how big tobacco bought the copyright for all the slang names for weed. Maui Wowie, Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, etc., for the day that weed became legal? Yeah, that didn't happen.

modern ones
Eh, a lot of older ones as well. You ever want a real look at how our government and big business operates, go down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories on Wikipedia. It's crazy how much information on conspiracy theories from the 50s into the 70s has been confirmed via FOIA documents. There's all kinds of crazy shit in the CIA alone has done on US soil with zero repercussions over the decades.

Eh, a lot of older ones as well. You ever want a real look at how our government and big business operates, go down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories on Wikipedia. It's crazy how much information on conspiracy theories from the 50s into the 70s has been confirmed via FOIA documents. There's all kinds of crazy shit in the CIA alone has done on US soil with zero repercussions over the decades.
www.jbs.org

Original conspiracy theorists in USA :stirthepot:

Saw this today.
323985687_697494438451519_3599145094907147302_n.jpg

While I believe that Twitter has never been a fairly moderated platform, what conspiracies are there?

Every thing coming out in the "twitter files" was Considered a conspiracy theory and all the journalists and politicians said that anyone that didn't believe their narrative was a consiparcy theorist...

The "Twitter files" that Elon released to all non "mainstream" journalists has proved all the conspiracy theories to be truths!

While I believe that Twitter has never been a fairly moderated platform, what conspiracies are there?

That the FBI and other gov agencies were controlling who was banned etc. See also Adam Schiff asking Twitter to ban some journalists.

That the FBI and other gov agencies were controlling who was banned etc. See also Adam Schiff asking Twitter to ban some journalists.
I could see that, especially on highly polarized issues like anything DJT. The days of objective journalism or media are long gone.

In the early 1900's NYC had something like 40 daily newspapers, and you can be sure they didn't all report the news in the same format. It's really nothing new, so back then you had to be a critical thinker so that you wouldn't jump out of buildings over a radio broadcast, and it's the same today, just intensified.

I could see that, especially on highly polarized issues like anything DJT. The days of objective journalism or media are long gone.

In the early 1900's NYC had something like 40 daily newspapers, and you can be sure they didn't all report the news in the same format. It's really nothing new, so back then you had to be a critical thinker so that you wouldn't jump out of buildings over a radio broadcast, and it's the same today, just intensified.

Except was the federal government telling those newspapers what to print and what not to? I doubt it, but there was Mockingbird

There's been unobjective journalism in this country throughout it's history. I've read a lot about this subject and slanted/outright false journalism is far from new.

Dunno, but it's not out of the question that some politicos were steering the reporting.

big money tycoons were always steering what was written. but they werent officially the US Government.

we have the reciepts of the US government paying the new "town square" to silence opposition and ban reporters and their stories. Kinda like Cuba, or Russia. just no one has been arrested or killed yet. well, there was that one guy whose mercedes was hacked and then hit with a drone strike as he did 130 mph. But i am sure thats all empty conjecture.

big money tycoons were always steering what was written. but they werent officially the US Government.

we have the reciepts of the US government paying the new "town square" to silence opposition and ban reporters and their stories. Kinda like Cuba, or Russia. just no one has been arrested or killed yet. well, there was that one guy whose mercedes was hacked and then hit with a drone strike as he did 130 mph. But i am sure thats all empty conjecture.
Yeah, but I'd say that in some of those cases the tycoons had more power than the .gov. See WR Hearst and JP Morgan who bailed out the US Treasury...twice.

No doubt there have been countless .gov dirty tricks against both US citizens (Epstein for sure), and international citizens and governments, many of those driven by private business.

The craziest part about all of that is that in a perfect world, we SHOULD be able to trust the FBI to only silence things that are actually a threat to americans, so it shouldn't even be that big of a deal. The FBI should be fair and impartial. But we can't, because the FBI has a bias. Because people suck.

Over $25 billion get thrown at a corrupt country smaller than Texas... My conspiracy theory is that there’s lot more to this than what we’re seeing with Ukraine.
Ukraine was taken over by the Russians & killing the natives by the millions in a decade. Russians were allowed to live there...

The conspiracy theory is:

A) The Jews took that Ukraine incident as their own (BTW, don't forget the Polish Catholics) and threw a pity party about how "6 million" Jews died.

B) A lot of immigrants from Europe think the number of concentration camp deaths is inflated, and it seems like the Irish are insulted...

C) Constantly hearing about Jews running everything & media. What has hit home was the Mel Gibson drunken rant (years ago) after being pulled over by the police & now Kanye West is spouting anti-Semitic rhetoric.

So... I wonder if the Jews are invested in Ukraine?

Top Back Refresh