What's new

Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

Which conspiracy theories do you believe.

• Total voters

Roc Doc

2A SNBI
Member Number
Loc
Way out West.
These days there's too many to keep track of so I'll just do the big 5 (according to me), and if you want something added to the poll post up your reasoning and I'll consider adding it. There really are some shitty narratives our gov has asked us to swallow, and some super flimsy ones that have become popular because of MSM and/or social media. This also includes the "I don't know what really happened, but I don't believe the official narrative".

Oh, and no mail-in votes, I don't trust you fuckers.

I'm Canadian and even I know that 2020 shit was rigged. So was our 2021 turdeau fuckery.

The WEF Soros, definitely part of the leak of wuflu. That forum is 100% behind fucking up Holland right now too.

All of them. Maybe I don’t believe them but I question everything and there’s some strong arguments made.

Flat earth one should be added maybe? A lot of the “didn’t go to moon” also appears in flat earth stuff. Like the idea we can’t get through the van Allen belt.

I also am starting to find the sovereign citizen stuff more appealing, which may be my final decent into tinfoil based headwear.

Doesn't matter what I believe, there's no upside to talking about it publicly. Truth tends to be more strange than fiction anyway and our government has already officially acknowledged way worse shit than any of the major conspiracy theories. It just happens long after anyone involved can suffer any real consequences for it. Our Federal government has been corrupt as fuck all the way back to the Washington administration.

That said, I'll throw two out there.

1. I think we'll find out down the road that the Chinese intentionally leaked COVID in response to the Hong Kong protests. I don't think it's some huge stretch to say our government was involved at least in part as was Dr. Fauci, though the truth is likely not as outlandish as most conspiracy theories act like. edit: I don't buy most of the crazy COVID conspiracies though. Most of what's been attributed to retarded NWO shit is far more easily explained by greed, government over response and power grabs, and incompetence by public officials.

2. I used to think the moon landing was fake. Evidence seemed compelling and believable. Then I watched Buzz Aldrin knock a motherfucker out at 72 for saying it was fake. Started listening to some of his speeches and whatnot after that and I just don't believe that man is a liar.

Last edited:
I tend to think that bigfoot was some sort animal that was real at some point in the past. More than likely extinct or very very few of them left and have literally disappeared into the most remote forrests they could.

Recently a friend and I (he's a bit of a conspiracy nut, but still able to step back and think critically, so I value him for points of view contrary to my own) were talking about what makes something a "conspiracy theory" ...which he thought meant people should just automatically not take them seriously, which was a bit unfair to someone's beliefs.

My take is that conspiracy theories generally aim to point blame (the lizard people/illuminati/puppet masters/big corporations etc. did it!!!), and are structured in a way to be interesting and sensational, in a way that makes people take an interest and want to believe, latching on to the points or connections the theory makes, and dropping the barriers of questioning those points or the underlying things that you have to accept.

There is no way even a dozen slaves could have lifted the blocks that built the pyramids, but if aliens had the technology to travel to earth, then it makes sense that they could hav helped build them!" -- slaves not being able to lift blocks seems solid to assume as true. then if you also assume the two following "ifs" are true, that aliens visited earth and that they had tractor beams or whatever, then you now have a body of logical evidence... to support what you want to believe. If you don't just assume those two "ifs" are true, then it all falls apart.

Conspiracy theories work by slight-of-handing made up truths in with real ones, which is easy to do when you lead with triggering people's excitement to want to believe or know more about something. It helps a ton if it gives them someplace to put blame about something they're not happy with.

JFK - the government is fucking things up
Moon - I dunno on this one
Samsquanch - smug scientists who can't make up their minds on evolution
rigged election - this one hits so many points of anger for people
kung-flu - I'm mad I have to wear a mask.

To the discussion on what (loosely) makes something a conspiracy theory, or rather what keeps something from falling into that category, rather than blame, they just explain. instead of every detail being intentional, they're a mix of intentional acts, and just reactions to outside circumstances. And finally why they might be interesting or make you go "huh, how bout that" they don't involve a feeling of "OMG you're not gonna believe what really happened!" In summary, the truth usually involves things outside of control, and is kinda boring.

911 - whats more likely, it was orchestrated by the government, or the government was too complicated and inept to stop it.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

2. I used to think the moon landing was fake. Evidence seemed compelling and believable. Then I watched Buzz Aldrin knock a motherfucker out at 72 for saying it was fake. Started listening to some of his speeches and whatnot after that and I just don't believe that man is a liar.

My wife is related to him. It's real. :usa:

Recently a friend and I (he's a bit of a conspiracy nut, but still able to step back and think critically, so I value him for points of view contrary to my own) were talking about what makes something a "conspiracy theory" ...which he thought meant people should just automatically not take them seriously, which was a bit unfair to someone's beliefs.

My take is that conspiracy theories generally aim to point blame (the lizard people/illuminati/puppet masters/big corporations etc. did it!!!), and are structured in a way to be interesting and sensational, in a way that makes people take an interest and want to believe, latching on to the points or connections the theory makes, and dropping the barriers of questioning those points or the underlying things that you have to accept.

There is no way even a dozen slaves could have lifted the blocks that built the pyramids, but if aliens had the technology to travel to earth, then it makes sense that they could hav helped build them!" -- slaves not being able to lift blocks seems solid to assume as true. then if you also assume the two following "ifs" are true, that aliens visited earth and that they had tractor beams or whatever, then you now have a body of logical evidence... to support what you want to believe. If you don't just assume those two "ifs" are true, then it all falls apart.

Conspiracy theories work by slight-of-handing made up truths in with real ones, which is easy to do when you lead with triggering people's excitement to want to believe or know more about something. It helps a ton if it gives them someplace to put blame about something they're not happy with.

JFK - the government is fucking things up
Moon - I dunno on this one
Samsquanch - smug scientists who can't make up their minds on evolution
rigged election - this one hits so many points of anger for people
kung-flu - I'm mad I have to wear a mask.

To the discussion on what (loosely) makes something a conspiracy theory, or rather what keeps something from falling into that category, rather than blame, they just explain. instead of every detail being intentional, they're a mix of intentional acts, and just reactions to outside circumstances. And finally why they might be interesting or make you go "huh, how bout that" they don't involve a feeling of "OMG you're not gonna believe what really happened!" In summary, the truth usually involves things outside of control, and is kinda boring.

911 - whats more likely, it was orchestrated by the government, or the government was too complicated and inept to stop it.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!
Conspiracy theories was a term coined by Hoover to discredit anyone questioning the Kennedy assassination.

Just FYI, it was a conspiracy fact, not a theory.

It would not surprise me if COVID was engineered and purposely leaked, but there is absolutely no question it was massively hyped and overstated for the purpose of social engineering. That much is no conspiracy. It all sinisterly unfolded in plain view, and still your average sheep refuses to acknowledge it. I don't believe we have seen the true end game yet, or the next manufactured crisis we're going to be subjected to, since the COVID trial run was so successful.

It would not surprise me if COVID was engineered and purposely leaked, but there is absolutely no question it was massively hyped and overstated for the purpose of social engineering. That much is no conspiracy. It all sinisterly unfolded in plain view, and still you're average sheep refuses to acknowledge it. I don't believe we have seen the true end game yet, or the next manufactured crisis we're going to be subjected to, since the COVID trial run was so successful.
I’m of the opinion that covid was all just a made up bullshit hoax and they just called every ailment that was somewhat close to a cold ’covid’ So they could push mail in voting and hurt the momentum trump had going. Then push a vaccine to make a bunch of people rich.

Conspiracy theories was a term coined by Hoover to discredit anyone questioning the Kennedy assassination.

Just FYI, it was a conspiracy fact, not a theory.
What part is fact, or what are the facts that you're referring to? I ask because I'm honestly am not too familiar with that one

It would not surprise me if COVID was engineered and purposely leaked, but there is absolutely no question it was massively hyped and overstated for the purpose of social engineering. That much is no conspiracy. It all sinisterly unfolded in plain view, and still your average sheep refuses to acknowledge it. I don't believe we have seen the true end game yet, or the next manufactured crisis we're going to be subjected to, since the COVID trial run was so successful.
These stupid motherfuckers in the mainatreem media here the government funded CBC now claim wave 7 is here... What the fuck happened to 4 and 5.?

If Sasquatch was real, we’d have read a story about Florida man fucking one by now:flipoff2:

See, now conspiracy theorists can go through all the mental gymnastics they want trying to say it's real, but it's that simple, obvious fact that proves it's not!

That's just what you want to believe. You have zero solid proof of that claim.
Everything is hearsay, how can you prove anything? Prove to me we killed OBL. You can't. Someone said they did.

. But there's eyewitnesses have Oswald in NO with Carlos Marcello in the days before the assassination.

There's a lot of signs and things that can't be explained.

What if Oswald did it with the backing of the Mafia? A little convenient a terminally ill depraved mob underling killed Oswald before he could talk.

I'm sure Oswald did it all on his own though. 6.5 carcano , like a master.

Last edited:
if you want something added to the poll post up your reasoning and I'll consider adding it
The Elite / Illuminati / Bilderberger / Cabal / Deep State runs most of the world's governments through their bought and paid for politicians and bureaucrats.

Personally, I believe there is plenty of evidence that the Elite families have/use political puppets, my only question is how deep does the rabbit hole go.

Existence of the Bilderberger Group - proven
Existence of Political Puppets - proven, just look at the Potato, it's clear he's not running the show
Existence of massive corruption ("Deep State") in our and others' governments - proven

Elites involved in Eugenics - lots of evidence, not yet "proven"
Elites "funding" both sides of virtually every major war for centuries - lots of evidence
Elites manipulating the stock market - lots of evidence

Elites participating in Lucifer / Lilith "ceremonies" - some evidence
Elites participating in pedophilia - some evidence
Elites are weird, creepy folks that are overly concerned with bloodlines - some evidence

Elites are actually reptilian aliens - zero or questionable evidence

Top Back Refresh