What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

$28k for a 160k mile 6.0 with a salvage title:lmao:

1723152876532.png

trying to sell my 2020sti now, 46k miles, apparently 33k is a WTF price because zero interest

The sellers market and getting top dollar for used cars is long gone. Either keep it or keep lowering the price until you have a buyer, then you will know how much it's actually worth.

well, not as much as i thought :flipoff2:

they dont make them anymore tho, so there is that. You want one, its gonna cost ya

dropped it to 32000 from 33,995 just now.

trying to sell my 2020sti now, 46k miles, apparently 33k is a WTF price because zero interest

How much damage was done to the car that you kept off the radar… yah know… so the body shops didn’t charger $250?

Cool truck, but not for 50k.

Indeed. It's not even particularly well done. No rear disc's? Nonsense. Engine bay isn't that nice either. I expect more for $50k.

well, not as much as i thought :flipoff2:

they dont make them anymore tho, so there is that. You want one, its gonna cost ya

dropped it to 32000 from 33,995 just now.

Always wanted an STI. Test drove a couple used ones and a new one. Both the clutches on the used ones were weird. The brand new one was excellent. Always hesitant to buy a used stick shift sports car. Others may feel the same.

If that car had half those miles I'd think your price was bang on. But, it's 4 years old going on 5 with 46k. I'd think $26.5 - $28.5 is about right.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Jesus Christ. That's 10x what that thing is actually worth.

Saw a couple Broncos the other day and was curious what they sell for so checked.
Was guessing 30k area. Yeahhh...

The "cheap" ones were 60-70k range and Raptors (didn't even know that was a thing), over $100k

Saw a couple Broncos the other day and was curious what they sell for so checked.
Was guessing 30k area. Yeahhh...

The "cheap" ones were 60-70k range and Raptors (didn't even know that was a thing), over $100k
Huh...guess our mid grade one we just bought is an anomaly. :laughing:

Quite a bit less than 60k.

Saw a late 90's extended cab S10 on a fence row with $10,500 on the windshield....

Saw a late 90's extended cab S10 on a fence row with $10,500 on the windshield....

Ya, I've seen some outrageous prices listed for older non collector vehicles that nobody really wants. But the "I know what I have" people are delusional anyway so it's to be expected. I bet they also wonder why it's still sitting there in a year unsold too. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh