What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

Seen one of these yesterday at the local farm produce stand parking lot. :eek:

Screenshot_20240827_204554_Samsung Internet.jpg

97 f250 with 200k, only 29k :lmao: clean, but i'd say is 2x what it should be

ferd.JPG

If it's actually as clean as it looks, you might be surprised. Especially being ccsb, not a very common config, I believe was only offer in F250 but fairly sought after in the OBS world.

Less miles (130k), but less desirable extended cab and has been modified (lifted). Sold for over $30k last month. And looking at pics from underneath, it's not the nicest truck out there.
1000021591.png

Edit- not saying it makes sense or is reasonable. But with a nice one sitting in the driveway I hope they stay up there in price.:homer:

Surfing craigslist, been casually looking for a cheap older tow rig, found this gem. 2wd, IDI/Automatic with a fucked up roof sounds like about a 1500 dollar truck to me

Prices are still out of touch, likely will remain for a long while.

Strongly thinking on selling off some toys come next summer, with these asking prices I should be golden:grinpimp:

Surfing craigslist, been casually looking for a cheap older tow rig, found this gem. 2wd, IDI/Automatic with a fucked up roof sounds like about a 1500 dollar truck to me

That truck would bring the asking price here easily, but also keep in mind that worn out busted up and barely running Honda three wheelers will bring $1500 all day long.:homer:

That truck would bring the asking price here easily, but also keep in mind that worn out busted up and barely running Honda three wheelers will bring $1500 all day long.:homer:
Three wheeler market has started to correct around here, lots more machines sitting for sale even at fairly reasonable prices. The dorks that think a 185S is worth 1800 bucks don't seem to be having much luck.

Reactions: DMG
My OBS is for sale…. So don’t any of y’all try to bring logic to the used car market until after it’s gone…. :flipoff2:

I'll be putting mine up for 6500 sometime soon too . It's not super clean, but it is a d60'd f250 with basically no rust (but it's starting to creep in) in Wisconsin.

I'll be putting mine up for 6500 sometime soon too . It's not super clean, but it is a d60'd f250 with basically no rust (but it's starting to creep in) in Wisconsin.

$6500???

That seems inexpensive

$6500???

That seems inexpensive
Compared to this thread yea... 10 years ago I wouldn't even considered more than 3k lol

Hell maybe I should put it up for $10k and see what happens. I'm usually dumb and give away stuff way too cheap.

Fuck it I should put it up as a straight trade for an alumiduty lol

Compared to this thread yea... 10 years ago I wouldn't even considered more than 3k lol

Hell maybe I should put it up for $10k and see what happens. I'm usually dumb and give away stuff way too cheap.

Fuck it I should put it up as a straight trade for an alumiduty lol

Guy messaged me the other day about mine. Said he paid $15k for his 96 and felt like he overpaid. And said he’d had paid my (much higher) price had he seen mine first

Buddy of mine just sold his 86-87 Chevy K10 for $28K (CAD)

When he told me that my jaw hit the floor. Despite all the money he pumped into it it didn’t look remotely worth that. Maybe with a proper body job and paint but it was still rusty on the inner fenders and a $500 paint job

He bought it during Covid for around $7k. I don’t think he dumped more than $10k into it. Definitely not $20k

Lucky bastard or more likely an extremely dumb buyer

If it's actually as clean as it looks, you might be surprised. Especially being ccsb, not a very common config, I believe was only offer in F250 but fairly sought after in the OBS world.

Less miles (130k), but less desirable extended cab and has been modified (lifted). Sold for over $30k last month. And looking at pics from underneath, it's not the nicest truck out there.
1000021591.png

Edit- not saying it makes sense or is reasonable. But with a nice one sitting in the driveway I hope they stay up there in price.:homer:
My brother has that exact truck but crew cab.

Classic . 1972 3/4ton C20 pickup. 4 wheel drive. Automatic. 350 engine. Runs and drives good. Custom paint job, Some rust but not too bad. 3 1/2” body lift. Good tires with 1/2 to 3/4 tread left. New Seat. only $110,000
ohc=e3-djfJI9psQ7kNvgFrvnIr&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh