What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

Your brother in law lied to you. Ain't nobody buying a new longhorn for $55k. Either that's what he paid after his trade, or that's just what he told his wife so she wouldn't bitch as much.
Your brother in law lied to you. Ain't nobody buying a new longhorn for $55k. Either that's what he paid after his trade, or that's just what he told his wife so she wouldn't bitch as much.
My mistake. Was a Big Horn, not Longhorn package. My bad
Big Horn 2500 diesel, no spray in liner and no GN package. We will add that ourselves.

To be clear, it was a Big Horn. I edited my post.
Kernersville Dodge in NC.

Screenshot_20240630_125342_Chrome.jpg

Looks like they are pretty competitive
I'd like to see more details on his deal, if he's willing to share

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240630_125331_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240630_125331_Chrome.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 7
Screenshot_20240630_125342_Chrome.jpg

Looks like they are pretty competitive
I'd like to see more details on his deal, if he's willing to share
I'll text him today a see if he wants to show me his sales agreement.
His was all lined up to buy a 6.4 nearly identical truck when they offered the truck he bought for the same price. They said it was optioned kinda funky for a 2500 and just plain wasn't generating interest. So they sold it way under original price.
I've bought trucks from them myself. They do things like that to maintain being one of the largest volume Ram dealers around.

I'll text him today a see if he wants to show me his sales agreement.
His was all lined up to buy a 6.4 nearly identical truck when they offered the truck he bought for the same price. They said it was optioned kinda funky for a 2500 and just plain wasn't generating interest. So they sold it way under original price.
I've bought trucks from them myself. They do things like that to maintain being one of the largest volume Ram dealers around.

When I was looking at RAM I seriously considered going down to Kenersville. Their prices were basically not to be beat anywhere.

$110k

1987-chevrolet-silverado-4x4-pickup.jpg

What dope are they on and where can I get some?

I want the drugs their sales manager is on that makes that truck $105,635 MSRP before their generous discount of $25k.

All those ads you posted are from a dealer that was too stupid to realize the market was tanking so they loaded up on trucks that they thought were going to be an easy sell at those overly inflated prices. Those same trucks will be on the lot a year from now priced at a loss just so they can get rid of the fucking things. :laughing:

I want the drugs their sales manager is on that makes that truck $105,635 MSRP before their generous discount of $25k.

All those ads you posted are from a dealer that was too stupid to realize the market was tanking so they loaded up on trucks that they thought were going to be an easy sell at those overly inflated prices. Those same trucks will be on the lot a year from now priced at a loss just so they can get rid of the fucking things. :laughing:

There's always 2-4 way over priced rigs on their lot. These 2 SD's have been sitting at the very end of the lot behind the transit vans for a while now

I never before bothered to look up the price but it obviously well north of 100k

:lmao:

There's always 2-4 way over priced rigs on their lot. These 2 SD's have been sitting at the very end of the lot behind the transit vans for a while now

I never before bothered to look up the price but it obviously well north of 100k

:lmao:

My buddy was one of those suckers during the shortage. He just had to have a new truck for his business and ended up buying a $105k 4dr SB Dodge 2500 Laramie with a pos lift kit, fox shocks, bro truck wheels wrapped in China mud tires and tinted windows. It was so hard for me not to laugh in his face and call him a retard when he told me what he paid for it. :shaking:

GF said “hey, this dealer in WA has new Raptors below MSRP”.

“Well send me a link :homer:

Sweet, ~8k off, wait, why is the window sticker matching the “discount price; aww fuck those assholes.” Markup isnt MSRP.

Top Back Refresh