What's new

Vehicle prices that make you say WTF?

You could build the same truck for way cheaper.

IMG_3543.jpeg

800 horses and not a word about the transmission? yeah it'll kill one before 50,000, no problem.

$225k. what a joke
Yeah no mention of trans on the builders info either;

800 horses and not a word about the transmission? yeah it'll kill one before 50,000, no problem.

$225k. what a joke
That is almost certainly the 10r80 which is holding similar power in boosted F150s. Hopefully the tune reduces clutch time and bumps line pressure to make it more better.

I think I would be more concerned with trans case and front differential parts if you tried to use it

1997 Tacoma - $32,500

This is a highly rare 1997 Toyota Tacoma special ordered in La Crescenta California. This is a 100% rust free mint condition collectible vehicle. There are only a handful of these quality of trucks left.

Purchased new in 97 the original owner ordered this model with manual everything, except he had an SR5 map light installed, bucket seats and console, and lastly an imported Australian TJM bumper. It is sitting on brand new Cooper STT Pros and a new Toytec Bilstein Lift. This is a show quality truck meaning the paint is in mint condition, bed looks brand new, interior has zero defects, etc. Everything on this truck works flawlessly. Factory Assembly wax and yellow marking paint on bolts are still seen everywhere on the truck. Factory Assembly Tags are still seen in multiple locations. The entire factory exhaust assembly looks brand new. Included with the sale is a booklet containing every single tank of gas put into the truck since the day it was bought all the way up until the Original owner sold the truck at 107,***. Once again this is a highly rare truck with the best options of this Tacoma generation.

What's the numbers look like on this unit?
Still $10k under retail? No 7.3 is probably a bummer.

1000013798.jpg

Probably not super desirable being it’s not a 7.3 or 6.7, especially considering it’s a 350.

Seems like priced about at what things are selling at lately. Lots are sitting @55k-65k on fbmp.

I could almost see the 6.2 for a low option ranch truck, but then saw the leather and platinum, the assembly line built it with leftover parts somebody just had to have it now:laughing:
I'm betting someone ordered it just the way they wanted it.

And now I kind of want it, but for like 30k less, and without the terrible bumpers.

My brother in law this week bought a brand new 24 Ram 2500 4x4 Bighorn for $55k plus TTL here in NC.
That's insane what that 14 is listed for!
Edit: I originally posted Longhorn when I meant Big Horn. Got them mixed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMG
My brother in law this week bought a brand new 24 Ram 2500 4x4 Longhorn for $55k plus TTL here in NC.
That's insane what that 14 is listed for!
Your brother in law lied to you. Ain't nobody buying a new longhorn for $55k. Either that's what he paid after his trade, or that's just what he told his wife so she wouldn't bitch as much.

Top Back Refresh