What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

‘You pushed this poison’: X erupts after Chris Cuomo reveals he’s ‘sick’ from COVID jab​

May 6, 2024 | Melissa Fine |

In a startling reversal of fortune, former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo revealed on Friday that he is suffering from a COVID-19 vaccine injury.

“I’m sick myself,” Cuomo told nurse practitioner Shaun Barcavage on his NewsNation program.

Barcavage was recently featured in a New York Times article titled, “Thousands Believe Covid Vaccines Harmed Them. Is Anyone Listening?”

“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, AKA side effects, but nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away,” Cuomo said. “But the problem is people like Shaun—and me—and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their bloodwork and their lives and their feelings—you know, physically—are not going away.”

It’s a far cry from Cuomo’s former views on the vaccine. Just a few short years ago, he was all for vaccine mandates.

“If some won’t choose the freedom the vaccine provides,” he tweeted in July 2021, “shouldn’t Biden protect the freedoms of the vaccinated?”

“Pandemic. Vaccine distribution. Now. Daily. Until we can live freely again,” he demanded in Jan. 2021. “What matters more?”

“No vaccine stops anything completely. But it has a great effect on keeping you out of hospital, brother,” he told one follower in another July 2021 post. “That’s why trumpers are NOW telling you to take it. So exercise your freedom and do something smart – get vaccinated.”

Users on X weren’t willing to forget — or, many indicated, forgive — Cuomo’s previous statements.

Rather than applause for finally waking up to what those he demonized have been screaming for years, the often arrogant Cuomo was ruthlessly reminded of his former views.

“I don’t really care what happens to those people. These people wanted people who didn’t get those vaccines dead,” one user stated.

“For Chris Cuomo and every one of the shot pushers. This is your karma. Enjoy!”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Really a pain listening and reading...lol I recognize a lot of words from my 2 years of German in HS so I'm trying to translate and read at the same time.

So how many of us were saying exactly what he just said, except we were saying it in 2020?

I never missed a day of work, never saw anyone coughing their lungs out, know nobody who got gravely ill, continued living life normally while personally whitenessing absolutely nothing that would point to a deadly pandemic raging. It was all a media and government-driven fraud which caused untold damage to peoples lives and not one fucking person is going to be held accountable.

I never missed a day of work, never saw anyone coughing their lungs out, know nobody who got gravely ill, continued living life normally while personally whitenessing absolutely nothing that would point to a deadly pandemic raging. It was all a media and government-driven fraud which caused untold damage to peoples lives and not one fucking person is going to be held accountable.

I personally know one person who died of COVID and he pretty much checked every risk factor box. Old, obese, heart issues, diabetic, etc. So basically the flu very well might have killed him too. He also died early on when they were trying to put everyone on a ventilator immediately and might have survived of not for that.

I personally know one person who died of COVID and he pretty much checked every risk factor box. Old, obese, heart issues, etc. So basically the flu very well might have killed him too. He also died early on when they were trying to put everyone on a ventilator immediately and might have survived of not for that.
same here. Knew 3 people that passed "because of covid". All three had most of the risk factors. Would they still be alove if they did not get covid? maybe. Would they have died if they got the flu or pneumonia? probably as well.

I know "of" one guy who died from complications of it. Supposedly

Mid to upper 50's and supposedly healthy without any other underlying health issues. No real details though, so this is a lot of hearsay.

They said my mom died of it, but no test was given and not what the death cert. stated so I have no idea what that was all about. My sister was medical POA and she was pissed and made sure that isn't what the death cert said.

same here. Knew 3 people that passed "because of covid". All three had most of the risk factors. Would they still be alove if they did not get covid? maybe. Would they have died if they got the flu or pneumonia? probably as well.
I know of 2 as well. Both had conditions that did not help matters.

i went to the hospital district in Ftworth during the big scare, fucking ghost town.

My SL is a hospital administrator and I asked her at the time why hospitals were showing to be at 100% capacity.

Capacity = Available beds
Available beds = Nurses available
Nurses home sick do to sniffles or temp.

At that time she told me only 30% of beds were being used, due to the nurse shortage.

Still doesn't explain how the nurses had time to make TikTok dance vids.

Nurses home sick do to sniffles or temp.

At that time she told me only 30% of beds were being used, due to the nurse shortage.

Right...because they were forced to quarantine whether they had real symptoms or not. Or if the faulty test showed them as positive.

Nurse I know got a jab exemption and took hell for it. Every year they give some award for whichever nurse had the most points based on being able to fill shifts, attendance, etc. She had the most points because she was filling in regularly for all the nurses that got the jab because they were sick.

Hospital here laid off 30% of all staff then they made it mandatory to get the vax and a bunch more quit, Nurse friend told me they were at less than 50% of nurses pre covid. Cue the local news all sources claiming the hospital was "overflowing" and staff were being forced to work extreme amounts of overtime all due to covid.

Today the nurse shortage is still a big problem as all of the laid off, fired and quit have not returned. Wow who woulda thunk it.

Right...because they were forced to quarantine whether they had real symptoms or not. Or if the faulty test showed them as positive.

Nurse I know got a jab exemption and took hell for it. Every year they give some award for whichever nurse had the most points based on being able to fill shifts, attendance, etc. She had the most points because she was filling in regularly for all the nurses that got the jab because they were sick.

She was lucky.

My wife was let go for refusing the Jab, She was an Xray Tech for a large family practice(30 providers), only missed 10 days work during her 26yrs working there.

I counted the ceiling tiles for 4-5 hours while laying there with a broken leg because hospital staff were diverted to people with bigger problems. Triage was definitely a thing before the beer flu. Regardless, your govt banned elective procedures which caused much of the staff to be laid off, so when there was an oUtBrEak!!!, there might not have been enough staff to cover whatever influx, hence the "flooding". Real pandemic or not, it was a manufactured crisis.

Were they put on a vent?
It's always my question to anyone that says they know someone who died from it.

Nobody has ever said no.

Were they put on a vent?
It's always my question to anyone that says they know someone who died from it.

Nobody has ever said no.
I'll say no on one of the two I know of. He refused the vent and told his daughter that if he was unconscious to not allow them to put him on the vent.

Were they hospitalized?
Yep. Well one was in the hospital and one in a nursing home.

The one in the hospital was older and over weight...not obese but had a belly. Still worked every day though. He refused the vent.

The other was in a nursing home recovering from a stroke in their mid 50s.

1715272987446.png

Top Back Refresh