What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

GNvarYDXAAABJbn?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Hochul was spewing the same rhetoric. Then she gets COVID anyway. These people are in a cult and the whole COVID hoax showed just how many braindead people walk among us.

The people I know who have respiratory problems/infections right now (aka not seasonal allergies) all have had the covid shot.

Can’t be a coincidence.

So i was going to post a you can't get covid if your vaccinated meme since so many people said it but i can' find anything. they did a really good job of scrubbing that.

So i'll post this

Ate dinner with a 62 year old guy at the condo last night that has had 4 cancers since he got vaccinated.

He is in remission from all of them using a homebrew ivermectin, and a few other anti-parasitics cocktail from his best friend who is a vet, he said his doctor is perplexed how he is beating it...

Ate dinner with a 62 year old guy at the condo last night that has had 4 cancers since he got vaccinated.

He is in remission from all of them using a homebrew ivermectin, and a few other anti-parasitics cocktail from his best friend who is a vet, he said his doctor is perplexed how he is beating it...

what if cancer is just a parasite? :scratches chin:

Dog dewormer and iirc three days straight then off the other four.

Dog dewormer and iirc three days straight then off the other four.
I don’t know but there has to be something about the dog dewormer. A kid by me got diagnosed with stage your gonna die in 6 months pancreatic cancer. Started taking the dog dewormer because why not your dead anyway. Cancer went into remission. He is back to work, was loading trucks in one of my pits a few months back .

I don’t know but there has to be something about the dog dewormer. A kid by me got diagnosed with stage your gonna die in 6 months pancreatic cancer. Started taking the dog dewormer because why not your dead anyway. Cancer went into remission. He is back to work, was loading trucks in one of my pits a few months back .
I found some John's Hopkins papers on it.
It sounds so redneck I reserve my opinion but I'd sure as fuck gave it to my Dad by the gallon if I knew about it.

Did he also do chemo? or just dewormer?

A round of chemo doesn't do shit to stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I've only heard of a few people ever to survive it. Amazing that kid lived.
That’s what everyone said. When I seen the kid in the loader I was like wtf your still around? Asked him what he did and he is eating dog dewormer every day. I’m a huge skeptic but maybe there is something to it. I’m sure it’s like ivermectin, way too cheap to work so the pharmaceutical companies suppress the hell out of it.

If catch the your gonna be dead in 6 months cancer I’ll be trying it also because why not.

Mother files lawsuit against AstraZeneca after COVID jab clinical trial left her ‘permanently disabled’​

May 18, 2024 | Vivek Saxena |

A Utah woman has filed the first-ever U.S. lawsuit against AstraZeneca as per its COVID vaccine that she says left her permanently disabled.

The plaintiff, 42-year-old Brianne Dressen, took part in a U.S.-led clinical trial of AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine but then “developed a severe neurological condition,” according to The Telegraph.

She’s now suing AstraZeneca, alleging that the pharmaceutical company breached its contract by not compensating her for the debilitating side effects the vaccine engendered.

In court papers filed earlier this month, she alleged that she’d signed an agreement that had promised the company would “pay the costs of medical treatment for research injuries, provided that the costs are reasonable, and you did not cause the injury yourself.”

But they didn’t pay. This despite the nightmare the vaccine has created for her. She told The Telegraph that thanks to the vaccine, she now has peripheral neuropathy.

“This thing took me out of my job – I’m still permanently disabled,” she said. “I still have that horrific nightmare of the pins and needles sensation coursing through my body, head to toe, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”

In a separate interview with Fox News, she said she decided to participate in the trial in the first place because she was healthy but wanted to make a positive difference.

“I was a previously healthy mother of two young kids,” she revealed. “And I was a preschool teacher. And I was in pretty ideal health. I did rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding. I had a real love for the outdoors, and I was teaching my kids how to respect the outdoors as well.”

“So this active lifestyle and this situation I was in physically as well as my need and want to help us all get us out of the pandemic, is what drove me to enroll in the clinical trial. I had never had any reaction to any previous vaccine. It just was just common sense to roll up my sleeve and be part of the solution,” she added.

But now that she’s been vaccine-injured and AstraZeneca’s done virtually nothing to help, she feels there’s no other option but to sue.

“I didn’t want to do this — the drug companies, to be totally honest, let me no choice,” she said. “It has been 3-1/2 years of silence from them. We gave them ample opportunities to pitch in and help in any way, shape, or form as they agreed to do in the contract, and it just hasn’t happened. So my hands are tied.”

Especially since her medical bills reportedly range in the thousands. Plus, the condition has also deeply affected her family life.

“My kids were six and eight years old when this started, and everything revolved around our little kids,” she noted. “If they scraped their knee, they needed their mom to help them. If they needed a snack, mom was there to help them. I took them to school, and from school I made sure they had play dates.”

“I organized their birthday parties and gave them all the things that a mom does for kids at that age. And unfortunately, after my injury, everything changed for them, because no longer did the world revolve around them. The world now revolves around mom and if mom can do certain things on any given day,” she added.

The only catch in all this is that AstraZeneca did eventually offer Dressen a settlement — after first avoiding her for at least a year — but a very paltry one.

“It’s very obvious that the test clinic was also under the clear communication from the drug company that they would be providing medical and financial support if there was an injury, and they just were gone,” she said. “I mean, they couldn’t’ get away from me fast enough.”

“So they offered me a settlement over a year after my injury of $1,200. And the only reason they offered that settlement is because a mainstream reporter reached out to them for a statement. And that’s the only reason I heard from them — was to save face with the media,” she added.

In concluding her remarks, she shared her hope that her story wakes other people up to the realities of pharmaceutical companies.

“I’m hopeful that this brings a little bit of light to just what happens when things don’t go the way that the drug company wants,” she said. “It didn’t matter what I did, how cooperative I was. You know how many times I cried out for help?”

“It didn’t matter the second I was injured, I was then considered a liability. And if this is how the drug companies in general, you know, operate, especially in clinical trials, I think it’s something that people need to be aware of,” she added.

You guys know you can just order the people version, right:homer:

I've bought from here (overseas), as have others I know, and as have others from this site

Just to clarify, are you guys saying the ivermectin and dog dewormer or ivermectin is dog dewormer.

One and the same. The media latched onto "horse dewormer" or "horse paste". Ivermectin has been used as a livestock dewormer for decades.
I’ve heard of horse paste. In fact my brother got his via Tractor supply that way. Just never heard of it for dogs. I get the human pills from my doctor. They are $20 for 5 pills. Not sure if that’s a good price, but she’s the only doctor around here that will prescribe them.

Just to clarify, are you guys saying the ivermectin and dog dewormer or ivermectin is dog dewormer.

It is actually just dewormer. I know someone from Indonesia, for example that used the human doses every year because even rich people there may need it due to the water, etc. It is pretty common.

Mother files lawsuit against AstraZeneca after COVID jab clinical trial left her ‘permanently disabled’​

A Utah woman has filed the first-ever U.S. lawsuit against AstraZeneca as per its COVID vaccine that she says left her permanently disabled.

The plaintiff, 42-year-old Brianne Dressen, took part in a U.S.-led clinical trial of AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine but then “developed a severe neurological condition,” according to The Telegraph.

She’s now suing AstraZeneca, alleging that the pharmaceutical company breached its contract by not compensating her for the debilitating side effects the vaccine engendered.

In court papers filed earlier this month, she alleged that she’d signed an agreement that had promised the company would “pay the costs of medical treatment for research injuries, provided that the costs are reasonable, and you did not cause the injury yourself.”

But they didn’t pay. This despite the nightmare the vaccine has created for her. She told The Telegraph that thanks to the vaccine, she now has peripheral neuropathy.

“This thing took me out of my job – I’m still permanently disabled,” she said. “I still have that horrific nightmare of the pins and needles sensation coursing through my body, head to toe, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”

In a separate interview with Fox News, she said she decided to participate in the trial in the first place because she was healthy but wanted to make a positive difference.

“I was a previously healthy mother of two young kids,” she revealed. “And I was a preschool teacher. And I was in pretty ideal health. I did rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding. I had a real love for the outdoors, and I was teaching my kids how to respect the outdoors as well.”

“So this active lifestyle and this situation I was in physically as well as my need and want to help us all get us out of the pandemic, is what drove me to enroll in the clinical trial. I had never had any reaction to any previous vaccine. It just was just common sense to roll up my sleeve and be part of the solution,” she added.

But now that she’s been vaccine-injured and AstraZeneca’s done virtually nothing to help, she feels there’s no other option but to sue.

“I didn’t want to do this — the drug companies, to be totally honest, let me no choice,” she said. “It has been 3-1/2 years of silence from them. We gave them ample opportunities to pitch in and help in any way, shape, or form as they agreed to do in the contract, and it just hasn’t happened. So my hands are tied.”

Especially since her medical bills reportedly range in the thousands. Plus, the condition has also deeply affected her family life.

“My kids were six and eight years old when this started, and everything revolved around our little kids,” she noted. “If they scraped their knee, they needed their mom to help them. If they needed a snack, mom was there to help them. I took them to school, and from school I made sure they had play dates.”

“I organized their birthday parties and gave them all the things that a mom does for kids at that age. And unfortunately, after my injury, everything changed for them, because no longer did the world revolve around them. The world now revolves around mom and if mom can do certain things on any given day,” she added.

The only catch in all this is that AstraZeneca did eventually offer Dressen a settlement — after first avoiding her for at least a year — but a very paltry one.

“It’s very obvious that the test clinic was also under the clear communication from the drug company that they would be providing medical and financial support if there was an injury, and they just were gone,” she said. “I mean, they couldn’t’ get away from me fast enough.”

“So they offered me a settlement over a year after my injury of $1,200. And the only reason they offered that settlement is because a mainstream reporter reached out to them for a statement. And that’s the only reason I heard from them — was to save face with the media,” she added.

In concluding her remarks, she shared her hope that her story wakes other people up to the realities of pharmaceutical companies.

“I’m hopeful that this brings a little bit of light to just what happens when things don’t go the way that the drug company wants,” she said. “It didn’t matter what I did, how cooperative I was. You know how many times I cried out for help?”

“It didn’t matter the second I was injured, I was then considered a liability. And if this is how the drug companies in general, you know, operate, especially in clinical trials, I think it’s something that people need to be aware of,” she added.

" It just was just common sense to roll up my sleeve and be part of the solution,” she added."

Just common sense eh. Oh the permanently disabled irony.

I can't tell why she's permanently disabled. She either has neuropathy, or has nightmares about a neurologcial event. Her direct quote says she suffers from the nightmares of neuropathy. That's entirely different and maybe she's just crazy. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh